FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the back pack? But why didn't someone notice it the night before?
Or with the astrologers, if it is a purse, maybe some relationship with the woman and money they were referring to?

If it's a purse, LE must know something about who owns it? But maybe no info, although one would assume if the purse was stolen, it would be reported?
Why wouldn't someone notice a purse the night before? And if it was a purse, why in the men's bathroom?

Did LE get a tip, or why did they go to the bathroom?

What I am wondering is this, it was unclear what backpack Somer had that day . DT could not recall as she left for work prior to the Kids going to school.
Later it was reported that it was a Hannah Montana backpack, but now I believe it was a black book bag, maybe that it was they retrieved. They only spent 6min .. in the Restroom, not a lot of time, so I am thinking something from somewhere else alerted them to go there. If my memory serves me correctly the Restroom situ was after they had searched the house.

I can't guess about Florida, but where I live, yard and tree service is not a desirable job. The owners make a lot of money, but there is a high turnover of workers. But I live where there is winter, so it's seasonal. There are a lot of college type kids that work those jobs. Here you have to be over 18 because of the laws related to operating equipment. This is different than hiring your neighbor kid to mow the lawn.

I imagine with the lawn service that Dr. Fessel refers to, there is probably turnover. Do the workers come to the house there and park their vehicles, get the equipment and then go to the site? That's what happens here with the ones that hire a few people do do the lawn services. If that is true, a lot of people to investigate in that biz because of turnover.

I can't guess about Florida, but where I live, yard and tree service is not a desirable job. The owners make a lot of money, but there is a high turnover of workers. But I live where there is winter, so it's seasonal. There are a lot of college type kids that work those jobs. Here you have to be over 18 because of the laws related to operating equipment. This is different than hiring your neighbor kid to mow the lawn.

I imagine with the lawn service that Dr. Fessel refers to, there is probably turnover. Do the workers come to the house there and park their vehicles, get the equipment and then go to the site? That's what happens here with the ones that hire a few people do do the lawn services. If that is true, a lot of people to investigate in that biz because of turnover.

This is so...true.
I was wondering how far the apt complex is from 1080 Gano, I do recall seeing a pic of it and there was a dumpster there. If the crime happened in the house on Gano, I really do not think the Perp would place the body in the garbage at the house. That is too brazen. JMO

birthdate?

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer
Picture of an Offender or Predator

HOMER T SPIRES
Date Of Photo: 05/22/2006

Click Here to Track this Offender
Designation: Sexual Predator
Name: HOMER T SPIRES
Department of Corrections #: J26073
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 05/01/1956
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'01"
Weight: 175 lbs
SPIRES is registered as a Sexual Predator pursuant to Section 775.21 F.S
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
Homer Ted Spires, Homer Spires, Hormer Ted Spires
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
SCAR RIGHT HAND:KNIFE SCAR;SNAKE BITE;
Address Information
The following Address Information may not be accurate
Address Address Source Information Map Link
Absconded
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32220-1213
DUVAL COUNTY Source: Dept. of Corrections
Received: 08/17/2006
Type of Address: Permanent Address not mappable
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date Crime Description Court Case Number Jurisdiction & State Adjudication
02/19/2004 Lewd or lascivious molestation victim under 12 years offender 18 or older; F.S. 800.04(5)(b) (PRINCIPAL) 0200207 NASSAU, FL Guilty/convict
Victim Information

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

Sorry Folks, I keep yaking but something I just remembered LE stated that all the SO's had been checked out and some had been missing but later found ,this most likely includes CWG however I wonder if they have found Spires?

This is so...true.
I was wondering how far the apt complex is from 1080 Gano, I do recall seeing a pic of it and there was a dumpster there. If the crime happened in the house on Gano, I really do not think the Perp would place the body in the garbage at the house. That is too brazen. JMO

Maybe she was put in one of those huge lawn & leaf bags, they are big enough to put an adult in so a little child would fit in one with room to spare. No one would pay any attention to a lawn worker or a tree service worker discarding those large bags.

Sorry Folks, I keep yaking but something I just remembered LE stated that all the SO's had been checked out and some had been missing but later found ,this most likely includes CWG however I wonder if they have found Spires?

FDLE flyer still shows SPIRES as absconded.

This SO really creeps me out, he is a predator which makes him the worst of worsts. Under 12 yrs.

What's DT's mom's first name?

eta: got it.

Here is how it goes roughly - when we first look into him as he was on police report he was this status:

Absconded No longer residing at the last reported address given to the Florida Sexual Offender Registry

Then it changes to this status on Source: Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement
Received: 10/23/2009
Type of Address: Permanent

Released - Required to Register No longer under any form of confinement, supervision or any other court imposed sanction. Still required to register in accordance with Florida law

Into Texas -

Anyway, I am starting to wonder if he was incarcerated - came out of prison??? The whole released thing and the DOC numbers. Is that why he was abcsounced because he was just released and needed to find a "home" --I still can't get over him being on the report. Was he a friend of mom or someone living or staying in the house? Was he making a visit on his way out of town??? Was he incarcerated and recently released and preyed upon Somer?? Interesting he is abscounded and makes his way back to Texas a few days after Somers murder.

Remember, mom said this: "You can't get it anybody" --then she looks RIGHT at the camera... - she put IT in there - LISTEN carefully. I am not going to dredge up a link but it is the blacked out interview.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

new location:

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

map:

From Orange Park, FL to Bandera Texas --
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5.677068&sspn=30.819956,56.337891&ie=UTF8&z=5

Next route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...68&sspn=30.819956,56.337891&ie=UTF8&z=5&via=1

Possible friend connection to Mom:

Here is a link to nicknames of Bandera, Texas
http://the.blogofeternalstench.com/boes/2009/04/bandera-isd-on-twitter.html

Snipped:

please take extra notice of BFE!!!

Now let's remember that LE said CWG was a MISTAKE for being on the MPR.

But something VERY interesting. Listen carefully here.

connie v-s took Somer to school that morning. She is also listed on the MPR. If you find her myspace she has this friend:

http://www.myspace.com/harleybabyzman

Look at his LOCATION -- BFE = Bandera, TX??? hmmm. Imagine the possibilities.

I am not sure if that is CWG himself - could very well be - could he have been staying at Connie's home???

Connie seems like a nice enough person so I am not putting a refection on her but if they neighbors - maybe they have partied together and all knew one another on that level? Or not on that level. Could go either way.

JUST A THEORY over here.

Are you sure it was Connie who took her to school, wasn't it reported that Anna Braddy took Somer to school that morning?

This SO Spires is also a rather large person 6' 175 lbs, certainly strong enough to dispose of poor Somer's body without much of a struggle, sorry.

10-26-2009, 04:52 PM
capoly

House Searched Where Somer Last Seen

Anna Braddy, whose daughter Kayla is best friends with Somer, said she took Somer to school the day the 7-year-old disappeared. Braddy said it was a normal morning and Somer was her usual self.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21389523/detail.html

In case some missed this with posts going so fast.

OMG has he (Spires) been on the run since 2006. Use to live in Bleakly County which is about 22 mi from Clay County.

OMG has he (Spires) been on the run since 2006. Use to live in Bleakly County which is about 22 mi from Clay County.

The last picture of him from his flyer was taken on May 2006 :( So I'm wondering if he has been on the run this whole time??? This is getting really scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01