FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandera is about an hour and 10 minutes from Bexar. About 2 hrs 49 minutes straight down the old chute from Salado, which is about where Diena is from.
I see connections, here.

Well not quite ;-). I've lived in San Antonio my entire life and spent many a weekend in Bandera visiting my grandparents. Bandera and Bexar counties touch. Its a relatively sparsely populated area probably more cattle than people. (not sure about the sheep though. can't recall having seen any:innocent:). According to Google Earth, Frontier Rd is in the northern part of the county.

Melissa

Two thoughts all just in my head, no fact:

The statement by Mary J. was made before Kyle came forward. The house is 500 yards from where CS last saw Somer.

IIRC, Diena started to answer (in response to do you have any idea who might have done this) ... something that someone thought was going to be "my kid" ... but could it have been "my cousin" and does she have any cousin who is SO ... and could that explain how CWG got on the list ... she gave him the info she had for him but that he was not there?

The reason I'm making these maps even tho I think someone did is that some of the pix from earlier threads have disappeared ... and instead there is a photobucked icon saying something about exceeding bandwith.

So I just want to have them where I can get to them.

I'll add the tanks ...

Re: BBM -

I asked this earlier in the week because IIRC, in early threads, someone sleuthed out a relative of DT's that was actually an RSO. It was the time DT's family was gathering for services. I've been watching but, I haven't seen a reference to this again until you just brought it up here, however.
I'm not sure how to serach for it either.

Does anyone else recall?

CWG Stated Residence Upon Release from jail:
1012 INGLESIDE AVE.
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205 32205

Brother's house.

The woman who drove Somer to school when asked when trash pick up was stated it was usually on Wed. but when she went out for work it was already picked up so take that for whatever it's worth or something to that effect.

(Snipped by me)

Interesting, but confusing. If trash day was Wednesday, when was it picked up? Did she mean it was picked up earier than usual on Wednesday ?

Maybe LE asked for early pickups since they were at the landfill--or they wanted to keep that trash separate. Could be that.

I think it happened at the burned out house because the police spent so much time at it and money investigating it.

The burned out house is about 500 yards from the school and she lived a mile away from the school so she would have about 1200 yards to go so the burned out house is about 2/3 miles from home.

Might have carried her out in a refuse bag from in the house, maybe put her in a garbage can from the house and loaded it in a pickup or dumped the contents of a garbage can in the trunk of a car? There was no serious search really till the police were involved which was a couple of hours at least.

OK. That makes PERFECT sense. So the burned out house is about 2/3 miles from home. My guess that it is highly unlikely that Somer played there. Too Too far away from her house.

So perp there at the house.

If it happened at the house, how did perp get in there because it had to be locked up? The contractors said that people had been in the house? or was it only the yard where they said beer cans, etc were found in the PAST?

That indicates that people were familiar with it. Homeless? Teens?

I'm thinking at this point that it was not anyone that Somer knew. Maybe she saw something she wasn't supposed to see there ,in the perp's viewpoint?

I go back to Kyle. How could he be the last one to see her alive?
And the mystery of CWG on the police report. If he's over by DT's, he's too far from the burned house. Who is the missing person then that is on the police report if not CWG?

What did LE take out of the bathroom at the park that no one else noticed at search time?

Any ideas?

Good Day All!
I've been trying to catch up with all the posts since last night - and I haven't quite gotten thru all of them just yet. But a question just popped into my mind that I don't know whether or not has been asked yet by anyone here, but it's something to ponder.

We all agree CWG on the MPR is a big red flag. Is it possible that he is an old acquaintance/friend of DT's or ST's back when they lived in TX, and is it also possible that AC (oldest 13 yo son) is also acquainted with him thru the parents - and might it also be possible that AC spotted him and recognized him at the OPAA that day Somer went missing?!

I'll have to think about this some more - but I wanted to throw it out there and hear what everyone has to say about it.

I asked this earlier in the week because IIRC, in early threads, someone sleuthed out a relative of DT's that was actually an RSO. It was the time DT's family was gathering for services. I've been watching but, I haven't seen a reference to this again until you just brought it up here, however.

Does anyone else recall?

I don't think a connection between Homer Spires and DT was made. There was a car accident at the driveway of Thompson home involving C. C. Spires.

TA 11021770 On 10/25/2009 at 12:40, an accident occurred on xxxx HORTON DR at DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE. Accident involving: C. C. Spires

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx (for 10/25)

No connect AFAIK between C. Spires and Homer ... or C. Spires and DT.

Does anyone else recall?

Was it Kuhn?

Doggies, are you familiar with Goldthwaite TX and how far it is from SA? It's in Mills County. TIA

Goldthwaite is some 163 miles north of SA. At least a 3 hour drive on farm to market highways. Its longer if you go by I-35, closer to 4.5 hours.

I am fairly familiar with Goldthwaite, I live just about 30 miles away.

Does anyone else recall?

Homer Spires, we speculated from MySp friends of DT that he is perhaps related to her...DT's mom's myspace name...appears her maiden name is same as this guy. Here is link to article regarding alert on him:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...t-October-21-2009/W0nLgboHake_aekvaIaZkA.cspx

OK. That makes PERFECT sense. So the burned out house is about 2/3 miles from home. My guess that it is highly unlikely that Somer played there. Too Too far away from her house.

If it happened at the house, how did perp get in there because it had to be locked up? The contractors said that people had been in the house? or was it only the yard where they said beer cans, etc were found in the PAST?

I'm thinking at this point that it was not anyone that Somer knew. Maybe she saw something she wasn't supposed to see there ,in the perp's viewpoint?

And the mystery of CWG on the police report. If he's over by DT's, he's too far from the burned house. Who is the missing person then that is on the police report if not CWG?

What did LE take out of the bathroom at the park that no one else noticed at search time?

Any ideas?

LE took a bag/purse out of the restroom, they must have sensed something was there, however they only spent a few min. there. It drives me crazy not knowing what time the contractors stopped working on the house that day. LE knows.

Any ideas?

At the house right next door to the burned out house the people run a yard service.

CWG-brother and tree service. I wonder what the brother does now? Another tree service or something like that? Once one has done a job, it seems it's kind of tough to go into say, being a brain surgeon, for example. It's been my observation that someone who has their own business is the type that usually has another business of their own, but not necessarily always. It would be interesting to find out as CWG is missing, is that correct?

Also Kuhn, what does he do? How close is his place to the burned house? Death of a beloved GF could certainly cause him to try to assuage his grief.

DT's mom is D. (Spires) Bowling but AFAIK, there was no connection made between Spires the SO ... or Spires the accident victim.

Here is the thread discussion (around this area)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4356962&postcount=12"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #11[/ame]

Good Day All!
I've been trying to catch up with all the posts since last night - and I haven't quite gotten thru all of them just yet. But a question just popped into my mind that I don't know whether or not has been asked yet by anyone here, but it's something to ponder.

We all agree CWG on the MPR is a big red flag. Is it possible that he is an old acquaintance/friend of DT's or ST's back when they lived in TX, and is it also possible that AC (oldest 13 yo son) is also acquainted with him thru the parents - and might it also be possible that AC spotted him and recognized him at the OPAA that day Somer went missing?!

I'll have to think about this some more - but I wanted to throw it out there and hear what everyone has to say about it.

Let's just say someone did see him around that day - or someone who looked like him - so they say "I saw CWG" around - but how would all that address and phone # info get on the report? Someone knew all that too?

I think he gave the info.

Or someone purposefully gave the info for some reason? But where did they get it?

Related or not , Spires profile suits this crime. JMO (under 12 yr olds)

At the house right next door to the burned out house the people run a yard service.

OK - so yard service is different that tree service to me - different tools needed.

Maybe they worked together sort of?

I could see where someone in the yard business would have a reg. "go to guy" tree service for his customers who needed it.

LE took a bag/purse out of the restroom, they must have sensed something was there, however they only spent a few min. there. It drives me crazy not knowing what time the contractors stopped working on the house that day. LE knows.

Maybe the back pack? But why didn't someone notice it the night before?
Or with the astrologers, if it is a purse, maybe some relationship with the woman and money they were referring to?

If it's a purse, LE must know something about who owns it? But maybe no info, although one would assume if the purse was stolen, it would be reported?
Why wouldn't someone notice a purse the night before? And if it was a purse, why in the men's bathroom?

Did LE get a tip, or why did they go to the bathroom?

Can someone with access to ancestry records sleuth info on Homer Spires to see if he is related to DT's mom?? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420