FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a sister, Casey. Born Oct 31, 1977...just had a birthday yesterday.

If he is snuggly tucked away in Bandera why is there still an active warrant for him in Florida?

Speaking of BD's , DT BD is on Nov 4th Wed. I feel for her.

Sorry to ask again, but do we know what CWG was charged with? When , age of vic? Thx

Also, something else --

The user name eeks me out - Harley - Babys - Man - that is how I look at.

If he likes bikes and moms BF likes bike and IF he was staying at a neighbors house they could have struck up a friendship.

Sorry to ask again, but do we know what CWG was charged with? When , age of vic? Thx

Sexual Assault - it it the bottom of the page.

Also, if you look he no longer abscounded in Fl -

I'm reading conflicting reports on which way the tanks are ... can anyone direct me as to where I should put the star?

Please don't quote the map in this post. I'll update it once I know.

980cd917.jpg

And CWG photos

The reason I am going on about the type of crime CWG committed is that I am am trying to figure out if he was "into" young girls under the age of 12 or...From what I can gather the crime took place in 1992, he would have been 19 yrs old.

Clayton William Graham http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656 (from Who's Who, link in signature).

See also:

http://inquiry.polksheriff.org/cgi-bin/spwebinmatepub?book=2000-020629 (2000)

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=147440944 (2003)

Side by side photo

http://websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5950&d=1256791640 (since arrested in 2003, figured photo taken then)

This was posted in another thread, but don't recall who did it. Something similar was posted in the same thread pages before or in an earlier thread:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...002117,00.html
Molesters and pedophiles seem to target same-sex and opposite-sex children equally, the gender they choose depending mostly upon availability.

Just to clarify, are there two women who said something about the trash in reference to a possible clue?

The woman who drove Somer to school when asked when trash pick up was stated it was usually on Wed. but when she went out for work it was already picked up so take that for whatever it's worth or something to that effect.

Is there another woman (neighbor) who stated to check the trash, when asked something about Somer's disappearance? Or did the woman who drove Somer to school's story get morphed into something it really wasn't?

If someone actually said to check the trash, prior to her being located, and then this poor child was found in the trash, that is telling.
Who was this? And did she live near the burnt house on Gano? did she see something unusual and doesn't want anyone to come after her?? I'd be interested to know her whereabouts on the 19th between 3:30 and 9:00pm. Was she somewhere and saw something she shouldn't have seen??

Or have I mixed things up and the only account that says anything about the trash is the woman who drove Somer to school that day, and her comment seemed like she was suspicious that the trash was picked up earlier than usual, not neccesarily that she knew it had anything to do with the disappearance.

Noway, I said the same thing a few days ago about the info having been given as a 'possible' instead of being intv'd. That's what I thought, and I really do think that's what happened.
The proximity of Bexar and San Antonio is 29 minutes / 21.89 miles as per Mapquest.
I live in TX, but about 275 miles from there. Am rather familiar with the general area, though.
ElizaAvalon, can you check your Ancestry.com again? I'm thinking also that CWG may be kin to a husband (or ex) and not to her.
BTW-Bell County (see Eliza's Ancestry info) in TX and Bexar County in TX are about 2 1/2 hrs apart, on a straight line following I 35. Not much else there except you do go through the capitol, which is Austin.

Can you be more specific? What should I check again?

What I posted today on the other thread was a straight cut and paste from ancestry with last names removed and first names of minors removed.

Do we have CWG's dob? This myspace profile says he's a Taurus?????

I'm reading conflicting reports on which way the tanks are ... can anyone direct me as to where I should put the star?

Please don't quote the map in this post. I'll update it once I know.

1389cea2.jpg

And CWG photos

They are about 100 feet past the Gano/solomon intersection going toward the burned out house. Closer to Solomon then Bay Circle.

Don't see the mole in this pic from the Harley ms
m_7da8509f2ea34aa1a8e73030a84648fc.jpg

Here's what I have for CWG:

Name: Clayton William Graham
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Birth County: Nueces
Father's Name: E W Graham
Mother's Name: Chris J

Name: Dana K H
Marriage Date: 22 Sep 1990
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1974
Spouse: Clayton W Graham
Spouse gender: Male
Spouse Est Birth Year: abt 1973
Spouse Age: 17
Marriage County: Nueces
Marriage State: Texas
Source: Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002

Divorce:
Name: Clayton W Graham
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1973
Spouse's Name: Dana K [Graham]
Spouse's Estimated Birth Year: abt 1974
Spouse's Age: 17
Divorce Date: 19 Jul 1991
Marriage Date: 22 Sep 1990
Number of Children: 1

Parents' Divorce:
Name: Eddie W Graham
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1943
Spouse's Name: Chris [Graham]
Spouse's Estimated Birth Year: abt 1950
Spouse's Age: 24
Divorce Date: 15 Jul 1974
Marriage Date: 22 Mar 1969
Number of Children: 2
County: San Patricio

And this is CWG's brother:
Cody Warren G, doing business as C&C Tree Service, and Cynthia G G, 1012 Ingleside Ave., Jacksonville, Fla. 32205

I have more, but not really relevant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member