21 Dec 1972
Nueces County Texas
Father: E W Graham
Mother: C Johnson
Father's address in Texas
E W Graham
*advertiser censored* Frontier Ln
Bandera, TX

Brandera is just outside of San Antonio and I'm guessing he just might have gone to High school there...off to check and see.

Thanks for this, please refresh my memory what "kind" of SO is CWG? TIA

Here is how it goes roughly - when we first look into him as he was on police report he was this status:

Absconded No longer residing at the last reported address given to the Florida Sexual Offender Registry

Then it changes to this status on Source: Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement
Received: 10/23/2009
Type of Address: Permanent

Released - Required to Register No longer under any form of confinement, supervision or any other court imposed sanction. Still required to register in accordance with Florida law

Into Texas -

Anyway, I am starting to wonder if he was incarcerated - came out of prison??? The whole released thing and the DOC numbers. Is that why he was abcsounced because he was just released and needed to find a "home" --I still can't get over him being on the report. Was he a friend of mom or someone living or staying in the house? Was he making a visit on his way out of town??? Was he incarcerated and recently released and preyed upon Somer?? Interesting he is abscounded and makes his way back to Texas a few days after Somers murder.

Remember, mom said this: "You can't get it anybody" --then she looks RIGHT at the camera... - she put IT in there - LISTEN carefully. I am not going to dredge up a link but it is the blacked out interview.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

new location:

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

map:

From Orange Park, FL to Bandera Texas --
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5.677068&sspn=30.819956,56.337891&ie=UTF8&z=5

Next route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...68&sspn=30.819956,56.337891&ie=UTF8&z=5&via=1

Possible friend connection to Mom:

Here is a link to nicknames of Bandera, Texas
http://the.blogofeternalstench.com/boes/2009/04/bandera-isd-on-twitter.html

Snipped:

Bandera, TX.
Nicknames: Bantucky, BFE, Cowboy Capital of the World, and subject to many jokes that revolve around sheep and incest

please take extra notice of BFE!!!

Now let's remember that LE said CWG was a MISTAKE for being on the MPR.

But something VERY interesting. Listen carefully here.

connie v-s took Somer to school that morning. She is also listed on the MPR. If you find her myspace she has this friend:

http://www.myspace.com/harleybabyzman

Look at his LOCATION -- BFE = Bandera, TX??? hmmm. Imagine the possibilities.

I am not sure if that is CWG himself - could very well be - could he have been staying at Connie's home???

Connie seems like a nice enough person so I am not putting a refection on her but if they neighbors - maybe they have partied together and all knew one another on that level? Or not on that level. Could go either way.

JUST A THEORY over here.

The first sentence of this article makes no sense when compared to the rest of the article.

The rest of the article seems to say she was last seen at the house.

Florida investigators are focusing their search into the abduction and murder of 7-year-old Somer Thompson on an empty house just 500 yards from where the young girl was last seen.

A forensic unit from the Clay County Sheriff's office in Florida has been dispatched to the home, where witnesses say the little girl whose hair was in pigtails and was sporting a Hannah Montana backpack was last seen.

"That is the last location that we know anyone saw her," said Mary Justino, the public information officer for the Clay County Sheriff's Office. "And it corresponds with other witness information from people in the neighborhood and children from the school."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/somer-tho...f-matches-birthmark-clothing/story?id=8887834

Geez. No wonder we can't get anywhere. The dots, they ain't connectin'.
OK-Just because this is what popped into my mind, maybe, maybe there is now another house under investigation?
So frustrating. But that's what the article says to me. I don't think so, either, but then we're not hearing anything, so who knows what's out there?

I looked at the SO registry for fl , CWG is there however lists him as absconded. Initial charge was in Tx. this was under the flyer report. I was trying to figure out what type of SO he was. So....I went to the TX registry and found no listing for him. Does anyone know what he was charged with , age group, sex of vic ? TIA

Thank you so much NSC, I put you through an awful lot of work, but I am grateful . This lives a lot to think about. hmmm

Possible friend connection to Mom:

Here is a link to nicknames of Bandera, Texas
http://the.blogofeternalstench.com/boes/2009/04/bandera-isd-on-twitter.html

Snipped:

please take extra notice of BFE!!!

Now let's remember that LE said CWG was a MISTAKE for being on the MPR.

But something VERY interesting. Listen carefully here.

connie v-s took Somer to school that morning. She is also listed on the MPR. If you find her myspace she has this friend:

http://www.myspace.com/harleybabyzman

Look at his LOCATION -- BFE = Bandera, TX??? hmmm. Imagine the possibilities.

I am not sure if that is CWG himself - could very well be - could he have been staying at Connie's home???

Connie seems like a nice enough person so I am not putting a refection on her but if they neighbors - maybe they have partied together and all knew one another on that level? Or not on that level. Could go either way.

JUST A THEORY over here.

BFE is a very common saying. It means bumf**k egypt. In other words...the middle of nowhere. It's not a nickname for Bandera, Texas.

Do any locals hear any buzz out there? I know where I live, right by a town of about 85,000, one can find out the buzz pretty quickly just by asking a couple of people. The 6 degrees of separation and all that.

1. CWG-the most mysterious thing in all of this, in my estimation. Why his name and he is an RSO? Perhaps he really was there, not at the house, but in the neighborhood, and LE let him go . Perhaps LE are really covering that up, hoping to find him. I believe he is missing.

The Texas connection is interesting. Not bashing DT, just wondering if she could have known him. Maybe she was going to say , "My sister's friend. My neighbor's friend. My neighbor's uncle." Maybe DT is saying to herself, "I thought that guy was creepy."

Too little info out there.

BFE is a very common saying. It means bumf**k egypt. In other words...the middle of nowhere. It's not a nickname for Bandera, Texas.

The picture still looks like him. IMO

CWG, worked at the Moon Bar , Jax Beach, I wonder how long ago. I wonder if CWG was the first SO that came to LE's mind, its just so.... strange.

Two thoughts all just in my head, no fact:

The statement by Mary J. was made before Kyle came forward. The house is 500 yards from where CS last saw Somer.

IIRC, Diena started to answer (in response to do you have any idea who might have done this) ... something that someone thought was going to be "my kid" ... but could it have been "my cousin" and does she have any cousin who is SO ... and could that explain how CWG got on the list ... she gave him the info she had for him but that he was not there?

The reason I'm making these maps even tho I think someone did is that some of the pix from earlier threads have disappeared ... and instead there is a photobucked icon saying something about exceeding bandwith.

So I just want to have them where I can get to them.

I'll add the tanks ...

Noway, I said the same thing a few days ago about the info having been given as a 'possible' instead of being intv'd. That's what I thought, and I really do think that's what happened.
The proximity of Bexar and San Antonio is 29 minutes / 21.89 miles as per Mapquest.
I live in TX, but about 275 miles from there. Am rather familiar with the general area, though.
ElizaAvalon, can you check your Ancestry.com again? I'm thinking also that CWG may be kin to a husband (or ex) and not to her.
BTW-Bell County (see Eliza's Ancestry info) in TX and Bexar County in TX are about 2 1/2 hrs apart, on a straight line following I 35. Not much else there except you do go through the capitol, which is Austin.

Does anyone know Diena's maiden name?? TIA

ElizaAvalon
FBI Agent in the next life Join Date: Jan 2006

DT's parents weren't named in the obit either, fwiw.

Name: Diena R Bowling
Marriage Date: 24 Sep 1994
Estimated Birth Year: ABT 1975
Spouse: Travis L L
Spouse gender: Male
Spouse Est Birth Year: ABT 1972
Spouse Age: 22
Marriage County: Bexar
Marriage State: Texas
Source: Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002

Name: Travis L L
Estimated Birth Year: ABT 1972
Spouse's Name: Diena R [Lamb]
Spouse's Estimated Birth Year: ABT 1975
Spouse's Age: 20
Divorce Date: 30 May 1995
Marriage Date: 24 Sep 1994
Number of Children: 0
County: Bexar

Name: Paul M C
Spouse: Diena Renee L
Marriage Date: 5 Jun 1995
Marriage County: Giles
Marriage State: Tennessee

Name: A G C
Date of Birth: 12 May 1996
Birth County: Bell
Father's Name: Paul M C
Mother's Name: Diena Renee Bowling
Roll Number: 1996_0004

Name: Diena R Bowling
Marriage Date: 25 Jan 1999
Estimated Birth Year: ABT 1975
Spouse: Samuel F Thompson
Spouse gender: Male
Spouse Est Birth Year: ABT 1968
Spouse Age: 31
Marriage County: Bell
Marriage State: Texas
Source: Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002

All above from ancestry.com which requires a subscription.

I believe Somer's birthdate was 4/5/2002 (?).
I have a feeling that this information is going to be VERY helpful. Eliza, don't you go away, you hear me? :crazy:

CWG, worked at the Moon Bar , Jax Beach, I wonder how long ago. I wonder if CWG was the first SO that came to LE's mind, its just so.... strange.
Just a guess...the investigating officer who wrote the report talked to somebody but didn't get his name. The officer later checked a SO list and saw CWG, who he thought looked like the person he talked to so he added CWG at his last known address and employer to the report. Later they learned that CWG was verifiably in Texas so couldn't have been the guy the investigating officer talked to.

Noway, I said the same thing a few days ago about the info having been given as a 'possible' instead of being intv'd. That's what I thought, and I really do think that's what happened.
The proximity of Bexar and San Antonio is 29 minutes / 21.89 miles as per Mapquest.
I live in TX, but about 275 miles from there. Am rather familiar with the general area, though.
ElizaAvalon, can you check your Ancestry.com again? I'm thinking also that CWG may be kin to a husband (or ex) and not to her.
BTW-Bell County (see Eliza's Ancestry info) in TX and Bexar County in TX are about 2 1/2 hrs apart, on a straight line following I 35. Not much else there except you do go through the capitol, which is Austin.

His father still lives in Brandera. Post on page 2.

NSC, I looked at that myspace page and the photo of CWG and they look alike and could be the same guy. The myspace could be to grainy to see the mole or the scar on the forehead. I thought the ears height was different but that can be explained by CWG leaning his head back a little in the picture or the camera angle.

You might really be onto something here.

Here's a start
Clayton William Graham
21 Dec 1972
Nueces County Texas
Father: E W Graham
Mother: C Johnson
Father's address in Texas
E W Graham
*advertiser censored* Frontier Ln
Bandera, TX

Brandera is just outside of San Antonio and I'm guessing he just might have gone to High school there...off to check and see.
Bandera is about an hour and 10 minutes from Bexar. About 2 hrs 49 minutes straight down the old chute from Salado, which is about where Diena is from.
I see connections, here.

I'd also like to say something about all the avenues the sleuthing goes down. I for one am thankful that we have pictures and names of people and names or RSO's to investigate. Anything out in the public is good to keep and really look over. No matter who the information is about, or who it may implicate. Until of course LE clears someone and then they are off the table.
I have been sleuthing the Sheila and Katherine Lyon case (they have a forum here at WS). They disappeared in broad daylight somewhere between their home and a nearby mall in 1975. Two young girls snatched up without a witness. How can that happen?? Their bodies have never been found and it is 34 years later. In the Lyon case there is virtually nothing to go on. Nothing at all. We would love some pictures from that timeframe just to see who was around then. We would love to know all the RSO's in the area at that time. We would love to have more info on the family and who they associated with. We don't have any of this.
In the event Somer's case goes unsolved for many years everyone will be thankful that all of this information has been gathered so quickly in the days and hours after Somer went missing, despite the differing opinions right now about what should be off limits and what is fair game. The information received in the minutes/hours/days immediately after a child goes missing are the most telling. Even if it doesn't appear so at the time.
I hope this case is resolved soon. And I am thankful for all the wonderful people here who faithfully dig and dig and dig for information to bring this child's killer in.
I honestly believe that if LE doesn't know for certain who did this, they have a pretty good idea and they are either gathering more evidence so this evil being is locked away forever, or they are waiting for more evidence to surface. Most likely they have an eye on this person and are just watching and waiting. That may be the reason so little information is out in the public.
All just my thoughts.

Just a guess...the investigating officer who wrote the report talked to somebody but didn't get his name. The officer later checked a SO list and saw CWG, who he thought looked like the person he talked to so he added CWG at his last known address and employer to the report. Later they learned that CWG was verifiably in Texas so couldn't have been the guy the investigating officer talked to.
Didn't get his name but got his phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler