FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please point to me to the source of the little boy/propane tanks info? I've not seen this info anywhere but here.

Are the bottom two (h*babyzman and h*zman) the same as the top (CWG)?

Attachments

• cwg and harleyzman.jpg
    cwg and harleyzman.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 74
Ok Dr. Fessel. You were going with the dumpster idea for a long time now, and I'm with you on that one now. Not a construction dumpster at the burned house, just some kind of apartment or store one.

1. Do you think it happened at the burned house?
2. How far is the burned house from Somer's house?
3. If at the burned house, how did the perp get Somer out of there sight unseen?
4. The burned house-just an idea. Sometimes we have burned houses here because they are cooking meth. It would be nice to find out why the house burned. No way locals can ask around and find out what happened?
5. The burned house-why why why and how how how

I haven't had a chance to go back and read. Why do we think this harleyzman guy is CWG? I'm not seeing it.

Harley Baby is his girlfriend. She has a sexually explicit website which I did not enter.

Can someone please point to me to the source of the little boy/propane tanks info? I've not seen this info anywhere but here.

It was on the news awhile back. I do not recall what station, maybe jaxnews4you or WFTV, a very brief interview of him stating that she was near the tanks and had a frown on her face.

It says he is a Taraus(spelling Wrong) do we know when CWG BD is?

I couldn't bring the quotes from the other threas...but many on this site are alluding to her dress and number of marriages as being trashy and a result of the death which well..you all judge so nicely.

Also as far as Mark Lunsford goes, you need to read much more about him, he is not a true advocate in the sense of the word.

I haven't had a chance to go back and read. Why do we think this harleyzman guy is CWG? I'm not seeing it.

Harley Baby is his girlfriend. She has a sexually explicit website which I did not enter.

I noticed that , he also had a lot of guys on his site. At first I wondered if he was Gay. He had only one friend in Jax. (I'm gonna B me) a female hairdresser. However he had a friend called Mommy B, she had a video of little girls and boys dancing around. I don't know if this is the right track.

oh and for the person bringing up them suing the school board due to the bus issues??? COME ON....Jaycee was taken FROM a bus stop...it is not up to the school board to make sure your child has arrangements, you as a parent are to do that. Many schools in this town in Florida offer onsite after school care, for a cost of course....or there are many activites such as the Boys and Girls club which is 50 a month, pretty cheap.

bottom line, any sicko out to steal a child is going to do it no matter the situation, gee Smart's parents didn't have multiple marriages and they still had a child stolen and raped. If it is going to happen, it's going to happen.

It says he is a Taraus(spelling Wrong) do we know when CWG BD is?

Someone answered dob 12/21/72, so he's not a taurus. I deleted the myspace link from original post...don't think it's the same person..don't see a mole on his face...jmo

I looked at the SO registry for fl , CWG is there however lists him as absconded. Initial charge was in Tx. this was under the flyer report. I was trying to figure out what type of SO he was. So....I went to the TX registry and found no listing for him. Does anyone know what he was charged with , age group, sex of vic ? TIA

Thanks, everyone - that's why I didn't put his full MS names in the post with the pics...

I don't think it's CWG=Harley guy. But with the pics of CWG with and without the mustache, I would never pick them as the same person if people offered me a million bucks for my opinion.

CWG's brother=now that is really interesting! Tree service! Here, there and everywhere. CWG could certainly have worked for brother.

Then dumpster knowledge is pretty good as per Dr. Fessel. In my community, we are not allowed to put grass clippings etc into garbage. They have to go to a composting site. Do they do that in Florida or where do tree limbs, etc go?

Maybe they had tree service at the burned out house? Trees dying or catching on fire because of the house fire?

Noway, I said the same thing a few days ago about the info having been given as a 'possible' instead of being intv'd. That's what I thought, and I really do think that's what happened.
The proximity of Bexar and San Antonio is 29 minutes / 21.89 miles as per Mapquest.
I live in TX, but about 275 miles from there. Am rather familiar with the general area, though.
ElizaAvalon, can you check your Ancestry.com again? I'm thinking also that CWG may be kin to a husband (or ex) and not to her.
BTW-Bell County (see Eliza's Ancestry info) in TX and Bexar County in TX are about 2 1/2 hrs apart, on a straight line following I 35. Not much else there except you do go through the capitol, which is Austin.

Doggies, are you familiar with Goldthwaite TX and how far it is from SA? It's in Mills County. TIA

Ok Dr. Fessel. You were going with the dumpster idea for a long time now, and I'm with you on that one now. Not a construction dumpster at the burned house, just some kind of apartment or store one.

1. Do you think it happened at the burned house?
2. How far is the burned house from Somer's house?
3. If at the burned house, how did the perp get Somer out of there sight unseen?
4. The burned house-just an idea. Sometimes we have burned houses here because they are cooking meth. It would be nice to find out why the house burned. No way locals can ask around and find out what happened?
5. The burned house-why why why and how how how

I think it happened at the burned out house because the police spent so much time at it and money investigating it.

The burned out house is about 500 yards from the school and she lived a mile away from the school so she would have about 1200 yards to go so the burned out house is about 2/3 miles from home.

Might have carried her out in a refuse bag from in the house, maybe put her in a garbage can from the house and loaded it in a pickup or dumped the contents of a garbage can in the trunk of a car? There was no serious search really till the police were involved which was a couple of hours at least.

I don't think it's CWG=Harley guy. But with the pics of CWG with and without the mustache, I would never pick them as the same person if people offered me a million bucks for my opinion.

CWG's brother=now that is really interesting! Tree service! Here, there and everywhere. CWG could certainly have worked for brother.

Then dumpster knowledge is pretty good as per Dr. Fessel. In my community, we are not allowed to put grass clippings etc into garbage. They have to go to a composting site. Do they do that in Florida or where do tree limbs, etc go?

Maybe they had tree service at the burned out house? Trees dying or catching on fire because of the house fire?

Not sure if the brother is still doing tree service. This is where I got the info:

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/fieldedFiles/091205/bus_19726183.shtml

Bankruptcies Commercial bankruptcy information taken from documents in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville division. Cases were filed Aug. 30 to Sept. 5, 2005. [SIZE=+1]CHAPTER 7[/SIZE] (Straight bankruptcy; assets not exempt by law are liquidated to pay creditors.)
Cody W G, doing business as C&C Tree Service, and Cynthia G G, 1012 Ingleside Ave., Jacksonville, Fla. 32205. Case number 05-09358

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000