GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

As a news junkie, hard for me to imagine, but some people do not watch, read, or listen to any news. None. I've met them. They don't care about things like this.
I have to say, I am one of the living under a rock people. I specifically go out to find certain things in news, but day to day news is so full of garbage I can't do it. When we went to lock down in 2020, I had no idea why until my boss explained why were were all taking our computers home. No joke.

As a news junkie, hard for me to imagine, but some people do not watch, read, or listen to any news. None. I've met them. They don't care about things like this.
Yup! The only reason that I paid any attention to the Idaho murders is because my sister was worried about my daughter's safety because she was a college student living out of state (but not in Idaho).

Justin Lum's documentary is now available on YouTube:

The documentary also features Rich Robertson, the PI that BB hired to track down Alex after BB had been shot at. Apparently when the PI questioned MG about the group's whereabouts she lied to him that she knew nothing about it. Weeks earlier she (and DW) visited Lori in Rexburg. Despite Charles' death and the attempt on BB, followers were still ready to cover for Chad and Lori, like they really believed it was a battle between good and evil in which C&L represented the good. After the PI tracked down Alex and Melani to Rexburg and set up surveillance, the Woodcocks asked him if the children were with the group. They must have had an early inclination that something was wrong.
I also noticed that during the jail phone call with Colby, Lori didn't have her camera on. She couldn't face him properly when lying to him and even laughed on the call.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
Last night on Websleuths YouTube Live, our guests were Lauren Matthias from Hidden True Crime and Lori Vallow's first cousin Megan (pronounced Mee-gan) Conner. The topic of Lori's sister, who died as an infant, came up. Megan said there is a Reader's Digest story written about the baby. Her name was Laura Lee Cox. Her birthdate is 8-7-71. The article may have been about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Lauren and Megan asked last night if Websleuths could find this article. They have looked for it and can't find it.
I'm not sure when it was written, but it would have been in the early 1970s, perhaps, but who knows for certain?
If you can find it, please post it here and email me at websleuthsvideos@gmail.com
Remember if you want to discuss the Chady Daybell trial please use the appropriate thread RIGHT HERE
Thank you so much,

Tricia

Hi Everyone,
Last night on Websleuths YouTube Live, our guests were Lauren Matthias from Hidden True Crime and Lori Vallow's first cousin Megan (pronounced Mee-gan) Conner. The topic of Lori's sister, who died as an infant, came up. Megan said there is a Reader's Digest story written about the baby. Her name was Laura Lee Cox. Her birthdate is 8-7-71. The article may have been about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Lauren and Megan asked last night if Websleuths could find this article. They have looked for it and can't find it.
I'm not sure when it was written, but it would have been in the early 1970s, perhaps, but who knows for certain?
If you can find it, please post it here and email me at websleuthsvideos@gmail.com
Remember if you want to discuss the Chady Daybell trial please use the appropriate thread RIGHT HERE
Thank you so much,

Tricia
1973: DEATH > Mysterious "Crib Death", May 1973, p. 137.
Reader's Digest January-December 1973: Vol 102-103 Index : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
ETA

Lori Daybell emptied daughter’s bank account right after girl was last seen alive, officer says​

Kunsaitis said there is a lot to be gathered by looking into financial accounts in a missing persons case, and went on to show the last proof of life for both Tylee and JJ and how they related to financial accounts.

Last edited:

Lori Daybell emptied daughter’s bank account right after girl was last seen alive, officer says​

Kunsaitis said there is a lot to be gathered by looking into financial accounts in a missing persons case, and went on to show the last proof of life for both Tylee and JJ and how they related to financial accounts.
Lori Daybell emptied daughter's bank account - Rexburg PD Det. Chuck Kunsaitis

"Chad Daybell is on trial for first-degree murder in the deaths of Lori Daybell's children — 7-year-old Joshua "JJ" Vallow, 16-year-old Tylee Ryan — and the death of his former wife, Tammy Daybell, in late 2019. He is also charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder of each of the victims, grand theft and two counts of insurance fraud."

Shouldn't that highlighted phrase read: "and the death of his wife"?
Tammy Daybell was not his former wife when she "died" [was murdered]. She was very much still married to Chad Daybell at the time, and living under the same roof with him. Just because Chad Daybell was philandering with LV does not make Tammy his "former" wife at the time she was murdered!

[This infuriates me, whenever I come across it. Rant over. Sorry.]

Random question:

Did anyone (besides me) think that LV and Alex Cox were planning to shove JJ and Tylee into a geyser on the day they had their outing to Yellowstone National Park? I really think that is what they were going to do, but there were too many people and cameras around.

Lori Daybell emptied daughter's bank account - Rexburg PD Det. Chuck Kunsaitis

"Chad Daybell is on trial for first-degree murder in the deaths of Lori Daybell's children — 7-year-old Joshua "JJ" Vallow, 16-year-old Tylee Ryan — and the death of his former wife, Tammy Daybell, in late 2019. He is also charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder of each of the victims, grand theft and two counts of insurance fraud."

Shouldn't that highlighted phrase read: "and the death of his wife"?
Tammy Daybell was not his former wife when she "died" [was murdered]. She was very much still married to Chad Daybell at the time, and living under the same roof with him. Just because Chad Daybell was philandering with LV does not make Tammy his "former" wife at the time she was murdered!

[This infuriates me, whenever I come across it. Rant over. Sorry.]
I rant, too.

I do get that the journalists are trying to make it clear they are referring to Tammy in as few words as possible.

But they could say he's charged in the deaths of his mistress' children and his wife, which builds in the differentiation.

MOO

Random question:

Did anyone (besides me) think that LV and Alex Cox were planning to shove JJ and Tylee into a geyser on the day they had their outing to Yellowstone National Park? I really think that is what they were going to do, but there were too many people and cameras around.
I think they planned the murders for the dates they occurred on.

I don't have evidence for that, but it does seem like they had specific plans each time they murdered.

OTOH, I can't wrap my head around the cold evening that Alex attempted to shoot Tammy with an AR15. Even with a silencer, what was the plan?

Was Chad going to pretend not to notice his wife dead in the driveway for a few hours? Pretend he fell asleep then call 911 with his fake crying act in the morning? Or make Emma or Garth find her?

Joe Murray did hear the hoopla. So assuming a successful hit and a quick 911 call, how far could Alex have run? Was he going to run into the house and hide there, while Chad pointed south or something?

All that came to mind in considering the Yellowstone murder theory. For some reason, I don't think there was a murder plan there. They do seem to murder on their owned or rented properties. But, they also have experienced failed attempts. So who knows?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back