GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee, crash override is from the movie "Hackers"... Back when Angie Jolie was just a wee lass.

That's what I mean! To Defy Heaven has to come from somewhere - movie, specific game, anime, etc.

I think that's his YouTube username, too. I think....I'd have to go back and look.

I googled to defy heaven
I see something about deviant art?
not gonna go there!
Who knows what it means!
It actually said to defy heaven and he!! .
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't ring any bells game-wise. If I had to take a guess based on his age, it may be something from anime. (Which doesn't mean I think anime is to blame.)

I did ask my kids if they knew him (they play xbox a lot) and they didn't know him. They are also into anime and didn't quite understand his Username (ToDefyHeaven...I had to repeat it several times because they said, "What???"). Not saying it's NOT Anime or a game reference, just that my kids didn't recognize it from Anime or Video Games.

To all of you that have been Willow's Warriors, thank you for your devotion. I was turned onto Willow's case yesterday evening by a friend who is in IL and knows I tend to pay attention to missing person(s) cases (Missed a lot lately due to moving my parents in with us and getting settled though). I don't believe anything JD has said, except the part where he killed her. My heart breaks a little more each time we have a child found deceased. :twocents:

Deviant art is just an artist's site, it's not *advertiser censored* or anything despite the scary name. Been around a long time. People host their sketches paintings etc there. (There may be adult content but I've never seen it.)

A lot of JD's online profiles have the same theme: To Defy Heaven

Anybody know what that means? I mean, I know what it means....but is relative to a certain game, community, comic book.

My (adult) kids do some kind of online Star Wars game where they have to interact with other players and they almost speak their own language when they're talking about it.

Google "to defy heaven" (with quotes) and anime, comics and fanfiction hits come up. Also, JD's Xbox Live profile and other stuff. I assumed it had something to do with his "band" A song title perhaps?

I googled to defy heaven
I see something about deviant art?
not gonna go there!
Who knows what it means!
It actually said to defy heaven and he!! .

Seen that, too. I looked on google images instead of going to the deviant art site (safer). A lot of them are anime. Anime just looks so much like little girls :(

Seen that, too. I looked on google images instead of going to the deviant art site (safer). A lot of them are anime. Anime just looks so much like little girls :(

Ick...
Eta: anime is cute. My daughter watched Sailor Moon. I think that was anime ...

If anyone followed Katelyn Markhams case (art student who was found murdered) she had alot of her artwork on that site.

I won't get into the whole anime/Japanese cultural thing with teen girls, mostly because my knowledge is limited, but at least a lot of the time it's teen girls who are also monster-killing superheroes (like Buffy).

On one of his online profiles he lists Heaven as another name he is known by, he may be referring to himself as in defy justin.

maybe......

In the probable cause DOC it states that she fell on a stick out "Where they dump the cat litter" (not word for word) I wonder if he killed her there and poured kitty litter over the blood to conceal it? We use it to soak up oil on the driveway so it makes sense to me. far behind you all hope this isnt a repeat thought!

Google "to defy heaven" (with quotes) and anime, comics and fanfiction hits come up. Also, JD's Xbox Live profile and other stuff. I assumed it had something to do with his "band" A song title perhaps?

Googling it I came across fanfiction DC Evangelion Chapter 13: To Defy Heaven

Looks like it was written back on 08.

Well I just found Princess and the Frog ADULT video.

sick sick sick to do that to a Disney movie!

That's what I mean! To Defy Heaven has to come from somewhere - movie, specific game, anime, etc.

I think that's his YouTube username, too. I think....I'd have to go back and look.

Sometimes they are randomly generated. My son was Touchier Alarm for a while until he figured out how to change it.

JD sure does spend a lot of time on the net, I wonder if the PD are looking in her computer - he could of googled "how to get away with murder"

Has anyone else been getting high security threat redzone intrusion alert blockages via their anti-hacker/anti-virus programs this evening while doing some hunting on the internet regarding this case? =/

Has anyone else been getting high security threat redzone intrusion alert blockages via their anti-hacker/anti-virus programs this evening while doing some hunting on the internet regarding this case? =/
No, but...
I'm not clicking on any of it.
I know more than I needed to already.

yep, sure have

I understand, and find it disturbing, myself, at times.. But don't get the wrong idea about the site. It's a great site for artists to share their work, and really not so "deviant" at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member