GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we go with his story of she fell down and the stick went in her throat couldn't they still call that premeditation since he had to go back inside the house to get the knife? He had enough time to think and realize what he was going to do was wrong.

I believe that even if the stick story was true and even if he thought she was going to die soon anyway and he was just putting her out of her misery that is still considered Murder 1 because he commited an act that resulted in her death. For example if the stick story was true and he just let her die that wouldn't be murder. But the act of ending a life even if it was only a few minutes before it would have naturally makes it murder.

If there were posts that you read that were submitted by JD himself? In all honesty I wouldn't even bother with the FB page creator, I would bypass them altogether and contact LE with that type of thing. That is the man who murdered Willow in cold blood - anything he has to say might help incriminate him even more than he already has done for himself. I say pass it to LE ASAP but that's jmo.

It may even be helpful to LE to see where he was posting the messages from...

In case it was from a computer they have not found yet...

Or another location they have not thought to investigate yet...

JMO

Just reading some comments from the FB page recently mentioned....prolly just random rumors/gossip. But they made me pause

ETA: of course ME would be way more reliable/accurate...I just had a moment of "hmmmmm"....ignore my musings--i went from one side of the fence to a full on hurdle today....
WARNING ...
Graphic

I am just guessing that stomach contents had a mostly digested dinner from Saturday night.
MOO
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

so we still don't know if Ciara was actually home Sat.night/Sun.morning?

She was at a bar Saturday night and returned home sometime "after midnight" Sunday morning.

She is currently not a confirmed or reported POI

I believe that even if the stick story was true and even if he thought she was going to die soon anyway and he was just putting her out of her misery that is still considered Murder 1 because he commited an act that resulted in her death. For example if the stick story was true and he just let her die that wouldn't be murder. But the act of ending a life even if it was only a few minutes before it would have naturally makes it murder.

Hi All, I am not new to WS. I have been reading here the past few days. Just lurking. Even if his story was true (which I do not think it is) wouldn't the way he put her out of her misery, be considered overkill. Geez, and for someone who says he was angry at the little scratch he supposedly had, his overkill spilt a lot of Willows blood. You would think that blood would bother him, but no, he went on with his normal business.
Another thing, I have been wondering about is if the kitty litter was used to soak up Willows blood, it would pick up the blood stain. Has it been said if kitty litter was found in that would pile.

They skated around all questions about the mom at the press conference today. No clue when she got back home but we do know she went out with friends Sat night. He was home alone with the kid Sat night at some point when it all went down.

It got awfully quiet here all of a sudden...
:scared:

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm trying to catch up on everything I've missed being here off and on all night... And I've stalked FB and all the news sites and can't find any new information that magically appeared at midnight (it was worth a try)...

You guys are fast. Your fingers deserve a short break. :)

Hi All, I am not new to WS. I have been reading here the past few days. Just lurking. Even if his story was true (which I do not think it is) wouldn't the way he put her out of her misery, be considered overkill. Geez, and for someone who says he was angry at the little scratch he supposedly had, his overkill spilt a lot of Willows blood. You would think that blood would bother him, but no, he went on with his normal business.
Another thing, I have been wondering about is if the kitty litter was used to soak up Willows blood, it would pick up the blood stain. Has it been said if kitty litter was found in that would pile.

The sad thing about cat litter is that if he did use it to soak up her blood, and then took it with him to the Wabash River...cat litter *is* a good absorbent...but if he dumped it in the water with as hot as it's been in that area, it would dissolve pretty rapidly, leaving nothing.=/

I just took the dogs out.
:( my house is covered in spiders!

We washed the exterior 2 days ago and they are baaaacckkk!

One at the front door, on the windows ....

I am having an arachnophobia moment.
I have this itchy creepy feeling!
I thought we killed them all with the hose.
Guess not. Now they have invited friends!!!

You cannot slit someone's throat and stab them and not have murdered them, unless verifiable self-defense applies, which is not an option here. Even gentle assisted suicide is not legal, for heaven's sake (for the most part, though I think it should be) but that does not include violently stabbing and cutting under any circumstances. This guy probably thinks his story is a "good" one, that they won't be able to disprove his version, but he is wrong, IMO.

She was at a bar Saturday night and returned home sometime "after midnight" Sunday morning.

She is currently not a confirmed or reported POI

So did she return in the early morning hours of Sunday, go to bed, wake up around 10am and discover Willow wasn't there and call police?

or

Did she return home around 10am and discover Willow wasn't there and call police?

The only thing I know for sure is that she didn't get up at 8:30am and give the kids a bowl of cereal, put a movie in for them to watch and go back to bed because she had a headache---which was her initial story.

And if she returned at 10am from her night out and her murdering brother was at work, who was with the little 3 yr old boy---or was he all alone?

So did she return in the early morning hours of Sunday, go to bed, wake up around 10am and discover Willow wasn't there and call police?

or

Did she return home around 10am and discover Willow wasn't there and call police?

The only thing I know for sure is that she didn't get up at 8:30am and give the kids a bowl of cereal, put a movie in for them to watch and go back to bed because she had a headache---which was her initial story.

And if she returned at 10am from her night out and her murdering brother was at work, who was with the little 3 yr old boy---or was he all alone?

My heart breaks for this little boy!!!
Not being able to verbalize and tell what happened!

Ummm... can we get this post moderated and have something added to TOS that no one can ever post anything like this again, because I'm pretty sure I feel spiders in my hair now. (Kidding. Promise. I feel for you.)

I pray this thing ends swiftly and justly for Willow, because that sweet little girl deserves justice! I hope JD pays dearly for what he has done.

I'm heading to sleep...

I hope we have more answers tomorrow, but if we don't...I'm confident that LE has the answers and that's what counts.

I deleted my prior 2 posts because I think I offended somebody.

gnight

Time to sell it to the spiders :truce: and move on. :scared:

Website is slow for me now so I guess its there way of telling me to go to bed . I better go someone needs to take those kids to school in the morning and then help with homework. Can I just say all these new math methods have me going to school right along with my kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horusthetortoise