GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm... can we get this post moderated and have something added to TOS that no one can ever post anything like this again, because I'm pretty sure I feel spiders in my hair now. (Kidding. Promise. I feel for you.)

I am so creeped out! We have lived here 20+ years and this has never happened!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

My heart breaks for this little boy!!!

Me too!!! Imagine a little 3 yr old sitting in a house all alone and crying because he's scared out of his wits and there's no one there. Add to that what it's probable he witnessed. It makes me sick---it really does.

Me too!!! Imagine a little 3 yr old sitting in a house all alone and crying because he's scared out of his wits and there's no one there. Add to that what it's probable he witnessed. It makes me sick---it really does.

At least he didn't leave her body there with him! That is the only way this could be worse!

I am upset that he would not plead guilty, though I did not expect it, they almost never do. But now those who loved her will be forced to sit through the pain of a trial, seeing photos, hearing about the wounds, etc...seems like another violation to both victim and survivors, JMO.

Agreed. I hope he didn't see anything, and I am telling myself that maybe he didn't because if he had, he may have suffered a different fate. Unless his uncle was confident that the little boy was not able to communicate well enough to tell what he saw, that is.

I just got lost in the "weeping willow" fb page, and between the cursing, rumors AND CAP LOCKS I had to take a breather and come back here.

Stuff like that makes me appreciate the mods here, and the rules here. Essh, when you don't have either of those two things it's a mad, mad world.

WARNING ...
Graphic

I am just guessing that stomach contents had a mostly digested dinner from Saturday night.
MOO

I doubt there was any cereal or pop tarts in her stomach!

I doubt there was any cereal or pop tarts in her stomach!

Exactly!
Unless that WAS dinner.

Been there done that!
I admit it. I am not bashing anyone!

Exactly!
Unless that WAS dinner.

Been there done that!
I admit it. I am not bashing anyone!

I understand. Been there, done that! Got to feed 'em!

I have updated the Case Archive a bit more.
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Willow%20Long%20%20-IL-#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Willow%20Long%20%20-IL-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=137896397646709199449967994525

I still have a lot to do but running out of gas for tonight. I am so sickened by this one. I keep thinking of her poor little hands trying to fend him off. My God. I'd like someone to give him a noose to decorate his cell, Castro-style.

Favor.... the news site that is 97.9 with an X in it.... anyone have a link handy?

OT: Watching History Channel: 102 Minutes that Changed America

So sad and still so hard to believe this really happened. I remember the exact moment I learned what happened, just like I remember the exact moment we learned of JFK's assassination.

OT: Watching History Channel: 102 Minutes that Changed America

So sad and still so hard to believe this really happened. I remember the exact moment I learned what happened, just like I remember the exact moment we learned of JFK's assassination.

I know this is all way off topic, but I have an archive for 9/11.
Here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Willow%20Long%20%20-IL-#/user/crankycrankerson/library/WTC%20911%20before%20and%20after%20%20-NY-PA-DC-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=137896463136901722324170655854

and the memorials:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...&page=1&_suid=1378964853486014640584854432892

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=137896397646709199449967994525

I still have a lot to do but running out of gas for tonight. I am so sickened by this one. I keep thinking of her poor little hands trying to fend him off. My God. I'd like someone to give him a noose to decorate his cell, Castro-style.

Favor.... the news site that is 97.9 with an X in it.... anyone have a link handy?

http://tunein.com/radio/KFBD-FM-979-s32588/
I found this no X though.

Still not caught up..ugh...

Seeing the above pictures of JD....just thinking...perhaps he was only visiting the home, or staying there for just a short time.

JMOO....this may have been thrown out already...but he looks a bit "effeminate".....(plus pics of food and talk about the baggage handlers playing in the mud puddles????) Maybe he is into persons of his own sex.

What if he was molesting 3 year old brother?? (N looks so sad in ALL the pics!!) plus N appears to be somewhat developmentally delayed for his age. N may have been more desirable to him than Willow!

What if poor little Willow woke up and caught JD doing unspeakable things to N? Being the Spitfire that she appeared to be...I feel like she would have gone into attack mode. She could have yelled that she was going to tell on him and then ran out of the house to get JD away from N. That would give him reason enough to go into his rage and then kill her to keep her quiet.

Being a Guardian Ad Litem (Court Appointed Advocate for Children).....It is known that little boys do not always show physical signs of sexual abuse. (Unless they have been attacked anally!) They usually tell others about the "bad things" that someone did to them.

Wondering if N has been talked to by proper CPS investigators? Does Illinois have Guardian Ad Litems? N needs someone to look after his best interests. He is the saddest victim in this whole weird story! If he witnessed any violence....bless his heart...he had reason to cry and point towards the door on Sunday morning.

Praying that he was not touched or even awake when it all happened. N may hold the key to what really happened in that house Saturday night. A properly trained interviewer should be able to find out what N might know. Let's hope that his father's family are being cooperative and getting N the services that he needs.

Sending prayers to little N and all of Willow's family, friends and the whole community!

Dear God Please Bless Your New Angel Willow Marie Long! May She Be Friends With Caylee Marie!

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Willow%20Long%20%20-IL-#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Willow%20Long%20%20-IL-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=137896397646709199449967994525

http://www.thexradio.com/

We do not know if the little boy was crying. It goes along with the movie, pop tart story.

So that is a mystery to me at this time

As we wind down for the night we'll be moving over to thread #4...

And to think, I thought we'd end Thread #1 with a nice "Found Alive" in a corn field after a few hours...

Give me about 5 minutes and we'll be moving over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz