long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
And interesting that weird guy followed us to lunch the day before (with Katie I mean)..taking all kinds of pics of us all and trying to eavesdrop. No one had ever seen him there before. And he just followed us like he was part of the group.

I would have whipped my camera phone out and started taking pictures of HIM!

You should have told the manager that he was not invited and not welcome--I don't mess around with weirdos. They need to be dispatched immediately!:rocker:

My understanding is that she contacted the bishop IN ARIZONA after she had moved to Yreka and after Travis was murdered, for the purpose of finding out what he knew.

She would never have gone to the bishop and confessed while Travis was still alive because her bishop would then have promptly contacted Travis' bishop and Travis would be called in.

The fact that Travis went to his bishop and confessed after JA moved back to Yreka means that he 1)promised not to see her again, and 2) was put on probation (possibly disfellowshipped which means can't receive communion or bless people)...but he wasn't excommunicated because he came forth voluntarily. If he sinned again, he would certainly be excommunicated unless there were mitigating circumstances (such as being tied up and forced).

We see this in his behavior when he did not follow through on his plans to visit JA in Yreka. He was sincere in his repentance.

When you understand that Jodi might not have known Travis had been to his bishop, you begin to see how the motive was accelerated for the murder. She shows up and he rejects her sexual advances. Over the following hours she learns that Mimi Hall has replaced her on the Cancun trip. She already knows he wants to get married but perhaps thinks the secret travels/sexcapades are going to continue regardless-- until she finds out he has been to the bishop without telling her.

In Mormon culture, it is considered a betrayal to go to the bishop and confess without giving your partner the opportunity to do the same thing concurrently, and thereby avoiding a perpetrator/victim view of the fornication. If you each go to your separate bishops at the same time, or both go to one bishop, it goes much easier on you If you say you are setting a wedding date, it will go very easy on you. Chances are you will not even be disfellowshipped.

With Travis putting his membership in jeopardy if he has sex with JA again, that clearly points to JA's motive to fake a sex scene to go with the phone sex in order to blackmail TA into silence. At this point, she knows she will not remain his girlfriend or his dirty little secret because he is not going to give up his membership for her--no way. That would ruin him at PPL as well. And his ability to sell a book would be nil. An excommunicated person sometimes can't even get work in Utah and some parts of Idaho and Arizona.

Her only chance to continue to prey on Mormon men and meet wealthy ones who don't know her low class morals and social status, is to silence Travis. He foolishly has threatened to expose her to all their friends for the things she has done and the stalking, etc. He knows she is a sociopath but somehow does not know they are DANGEROUS. If he follows through with his threat, she is back to living off tips in her grandmother's extra bedroom.

This is why he had to die. He refused to be silenced and she knew one foolproof way to maintain her ability to continue the Mormon/PPL goldmine she discovered and that was to kill him.

I am sure jealousy was a factor but survival as a female bombshell predator feeding on these virginal returned missionaries was paramount, imo.

Awesome post, anagrammy! So much to think about here.

Do we know for sure that he went to his Bishop? Has that come out in trial? (I missed it if it did and would love to go back to it...)

I totally agree with you that the photos she took that day were a "fake sex scene" and your perspective regarding his having gone the Bishop already is very, very interesting.

I thought it sounded like he has probably masturbated before, but he became sexually compulsive after he met Jodi.

Totally agree. I suppose there are some guys/boys in this world that have abstained from that behavior but I find it extremely difficult to believe anyone who says they have never masturbated. First thought...liar.

Your point about becoming compulsive is spot on, IMO. Arias introduced him to a deviant side and he probably became totally engulfed (pun intended) like a 13-year old teen.

Why does ALV presume to define a childhood as good or bad? Isn't that up to the individual to decide? Can you judge an entire childhood on one aspect of it? Are most childhoods entirely good or bad? Why does ALV think she is an expert on other people's lives? No answers to these questions, I know...it's just such an odd way of thinking.

:gthanks:
David Lohr!!!
:blowkiss:
:bow:
:blowkiss:

Jodi Arias Unedited Police Interrogation Video 1
[video=youtube;vE_Ue5rF8QM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_Ue5rF8QM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_Ue5rF8QM[/video]

:waitasec: What happened to that voice she had? Remember the one on 48 hours? Has she EVER talked that way on the stand?
I mean I know it was fake but why not continue it?

better yet as far as Jodi is concerned why even ask why!

Did anyone get a screen shot or is it available online?
What did she call it? Not the cycle of abuse but the one with columns.

I want her to be asked how at 28 yrs of age knowing she kicked her own Mother in April of 2008 she can even allude to JA being a victim!
She clearly was "the abuser" 6 weeks prior to his murder.

*** I think the defense wounds are not classified as stab wounds also.

The DVR was listed on the police report as having a $40 value.
Why would DB need to buy a "hot" DVR from JA?
I could see him just giving her some $ but why just randomly buy a
from an x girlfriend out of the blue?

I do think the DVR is a KEY component here.
I think that JA DID give it to someone to "hang on to"
I also think that (perhaps) at some time while she lived in AZ
and was stalking Travis that she very well may have
bugged his home/bedroom without his knowledge.

That is just a feeling I have though.
She needed the DVR and the gun both. IMO
She also took a radio of some sort. I don't know if it had a
CD or cassette player in it. That may have also have been
something JA needed.

JM mentioned her making a You Tube account on May 29 2008
didn't he?

JMHO~ she composed some sort of something, placed/burned it on
a CD or a DVD and made her way to Mesa AZ to show it to Travis
and/or Mimi.

This IMO is the CD cover Travis "threw" at her.
PD has forensics from Travis's computer.

JODI was the person on it at 4:00 on June 4th

All just me trying to make sense of the robbery at grandpas.
She took the items she needed to do ?something? prior to
visiting Travis.

I also think MM assisted her with some type of audio/visual stuff.

:moo::moo::moo:

Ginger Snap - I don't know how to multi-quote or whatever it is.
Here is the link to AVL's abuse chart.

http://www.alycelaviolette.com/Continuum-of-Aggression-and-Abuse.htm

I think Nurmi should be sanctioned for putting forth such a frivolous motion! He was made to look a fool, imo.

I think Nurmi should be sanctioned for constantly sticking his finger up his nose...that does not belong in a courtroom.

HLN is replaying parts of the defendant's 18 day testimony.
She is now talking about why she did things to cover up after the murder.

"to throw the scent off so to speak"

Too bad Samuels didn't get the memo :giggle:

He'd make excuses that it was a coping mechanism since Jodi was in that transitional global amnesial fog . GMAFB

I wonder if JA mentioned any parts of her childhood being 'foggy' when talking to ALV. Also, ALV sent her those magazines/books so was she not having those pesky concentration problems like she was having with dr. Samuels. I wonder if she mentioned any of the same symptoms

If researched correctly I believe he is just a person who makes money off of websites. He get's an idea of what would gain the most hits and then develops it. What's the biggest controversy? A website that says someone who everyone who has a brain knows is guilty is innocent. How many here went there just to see what was being said or because it ticked you off? Every time you go there...ca-ching, money in his pocket. Financially brilliant way to sell your soul.

I think someone needs to investigate whether or not they're giving the money donated from that site to Jody Arias and her family as they claim.

Why does ALV presume to define a childhood as good or bad? Isn't that up to the individual to decide? Can you judge an entire childhood on one aspect of it? Are most childhoods entirely good or bad? Why does ALV think she is an expert on other people's lives? No answers to these questions, I know...it's just such an odd way of thinking.
keeps her in business

:waitasec: What happened to that voice she had? Remember the one on 48 hours? Has she EVER talked that way on the stand?
I mean I know it was fake but why not continue it?

better yet as far as Jodi is concerned why even ask why!

Did anyone get a screen shot or is it available online?
What did she call it? Not the cycle of abuse but the one with columns.

I want her to be asked how at 28 yrs of age knowing she kicked her own Mother in April of 2008 she can even allude to JA being a victim!
She clearly was "the abuser" 6 weeks prior to his murder.

*** I think the defense wounds are not classified as stab wounds also.

The DVR was listed on the police report as having a $40 value.
Why would DB need to buy a "hot" DVR from JA?
I could see him just giving her some $ but why just randomly buy a
from an x girlfriend out of the blue?

I do think the DVR is a KEY component here.
I think that JA DID give it to someone to "hang on to"
I also think that (perhaps) at some time while she lived in AZ
and was stalking Travis that she very well may have
bugged his home/bedroom without his knowledge.

That is just a feeling I have though.
She needed the DVR and the gun both. IMO
She also took a radio of some sort. I don't know if it had a
CD or cassette player in it. That may have also have been
something JA needed.

JM mentioned her making a You Tube account on May 29 2008
didn't he?

JMHO~ she composed some sort of something, placed/burned it on
a CD or a DVD and made her way to Mesa AZ to show it to Travis
and/or Mimi.

This IMO is the CD cover Travis "threw" at her.
PD has forensics from Travis's computer.

JODI was the person on it at 4:00 on June 4th

All just me trying to make sense of the robbery at grandpas.
She took the items she needed to do ?something? prior to
visiting Travis.

I also think MM assisted her with some type of audio/visual stuff.

:moo::moo::moo:

I think she took the stereo and DVD to make it look MORE like an actual robbery. She needed that gun. Paw Paw would have noticed his gun missing, she couldn't just take it. She could have just used the DVD any time at her grandparents house. I dunno...just another possibility :smile:
She might have just given the DVD to Darryl's son, or sold it ??? I cannot figure JA out. We will never know what really happened on that fateful day.

I think Nurmi should be sanctioned for constantly sticking his finger up his nose...that does not belong in a courtroom.

In today's world of hand washing and purell, would you want to take anything he hands you in court? I feel for the lady that marks the exhibits, and am waiting for a witness ask for gloves to handle what ever handed them. Can you imagine him sticking his hand out for a handshake and it's refused?

I mean it's been months now that everyone has seen it, and he's still is picking away on national television.

Originally Posted by Trials R Us
Jodi still thinking she's the puppet master, did you guys see her head shake/jerk to call over the mitigation lady?

At the very end 57:05

http://youtu.be/e_ZunfzhpAY

Good catch ..and the expression on the mitigation lady was like .."Who knew" LOL

What I found more bizarre was the defense witness, ALV. mouthing something to JW and then JW asking to approach the bench. Looks like ALV mouthed "Are you going to..." and then her hand blocked her face, so I could not make out any more.

The witness has to cue the attorney? It is very apparent that ALV knows the line of questioning and what to anticipate.

They are allowed in Arizona.

it is standard procedure in at least maricopa county for the investigating detective to be there. I don't know if this is state wide or not.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

In today's world of hand washing and purell, would you want to take anything he hands you in court? I feel for the lady that marks the exhibits, and am waiting for a witness ask for gloves to handle what ever handed them. Can you imagine him sticking his hand out for a handshake and it's refused?

I mean it's been months now that everyone has seen it, and he's still is picking away on national television.

It's so gross! Especially since someone threw up in there the other day. I'm sure there are germs everywhere in there!

Yuck.

So nasty. I worked for someone once who had that habit. It became a huge thing for me, because EVERY TIME I would walk into his office, his finger was up his nose, so I always looked away or down or whatever. It was gross. I believe it was just a habit. But come on....you are a grown man. NASTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member