Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are to assume that one scenario of Jennifer's disappearance was that she has "run away"....

Then why are we not seeing efforts in locating her all throughout New York?
(However... This may very well be happening.. And I am just not aware of it.)

However... IF Jennifer "ran away"... There would be a VERY big possibility that she would have crossed state lines to arrive at her destination(s).

when people are missing... With a great chance of them crossing state lines.. Isn't this where the FBI comes in to help in the investigation?

Big questions for me..

JMO

No. It is not illegal to walk away from your life. The FBI would only be called in by local PD if foul play suspected...and if they felt they wanted their assistance due to the nature of the investigation that deems it foul play.

Lavonda, here are two thoughts on the rings:

1) she found out about the affair and took them off

2) he took them off

3) she ran away from her life and left them (but why not take them and pawn them?)

eta: hahaha I guess that was three thoughts

→Did JR use the mall as a reason to meet someone from online? This would give nearly 5 hours of "accountable time" to her family and the chance to meet, and maybe innocently enough someone she could meet that is "outside" of her normal circles and "outside" of all the traveling that she did with her husband for his interests, someone she played gaming with? Someone that she could meet that was "her friend" and nobody elses. (If that makes sense.) We all know they did a lot of travel from photos. A lot of family activities and a lot focused around her husband's passion…not necessarily her own as she had bad feet with metal that prohibited her from running. She also battled weight. Not to say she was obese in any way…but it is difficult to be a bit overweight and live with someone who is extremely fit and extremely active. So maybe this was a friend "for her" that she wanted to meet. Does not mean it was "an affair" or anything along that line…just a meeting that could have gone astray. The person was LOOKING for a vulnerable woman.

Respectfully snipped, and I appreciate this post very much.

If she was meeting someone from online that day, I presume she must've organised the meeting either online or via telephone, and that there would be a record of this? Are you aware/can you share whether they have questioned anyone in relation to this theory? Rickblaine perhaps you would know also?

Assuming the trip the the mall was NOT the intended activity of the day....being that her van was found with a so called unusual amount of mud- could it be assumed that she may have initially have gone to a more rural location??

And she herself never made it away from there, with the van being discarded where found by whomever

-or- departed that locale in a different vehicle, with the van being discarded where found by whomever

-or- departed the location the van was found in a different vehicle...after being followed back there to leave it

Which route happened first? The van or the phone?

Random thoughts bothering me:

Did Jennifer leave the van in the parking lot as a meeting place to ride with someone else? I believe the van was somewhere else and someone else left the van in the parking lot. Why? Because of the keys in the van. If she were meeting someone, the keys would have been with her.

Did she meet someone, leave her van somewhere and rode with that person? If that is the case, and if that person was causing her fear...and say she pulled our her phone and they grabbed it and threw it out the window...that still leaves...where is Jennifer...and why would the person go back to her van and risk moving it ..or opening door and leaving keys in it?

If Jennifer had a near full tank of gas when she left, and told husband she was going to the mall, it would be expected that she would need gas used up in the van. This says to me...and with her "comfort level" that she would have been the most likely to have been the "driver" as opposed to getting into a different vehicle.
Did she pick someone up at their home? Did she meet someone in a public sort of place (parking lot) and they left their vehicle. She was the driver. Did something happen while she was driving and her phone thrown out the window? Did someone hold a gun to her to make her drive somewhere else? Did someone harm her and then drive her van back to their vehicle? Was their vehicle left in that apartment parking lot? Was their meeting place another parking lot and the person escaped and hopped into their own vehicle leaving behind the keys and van and someone else found it and took it joyriding and abandoned it at the apartments? Did she not meet anyone at all and maybe stopped for a soda or snack somewhere and was car jacked? (I kind of rule that out due to the rings in the jewelry box.) Why leave your wedding rings unless you are meeting someone?

One more question! When you were prescribed it, were there warnings at all about mental health risks/dependence/psychosis? I'm presuming they're tested thoroughly to avoid that being likely, but just wondered if it was mentioned at all.
I don't remember any warnings about mental health or psychosis. There are warnings about dependence and taking only as prescribed. Most doctors will only prescribe for 4 to 6 months max and the last month you do a wean off month , gradually taking less.

Lavonda, here are two thoughts on the rings:

1) she found out about the affair and took them off

2) he took them off

3) she ran away from her life and left them (but why not take them and pawn them?)

eta: hahaha I guess that was three thoughts

Or due to the weight loss they were rolling around and annoying. (4 thoughts)

Part two:

The Questions: (Lots of them) Please keep intact when quoting.

If Jennifer met someone, was it her intention to meet and then go home? Why did she leave her wedding band in her jewelry box that morning? Did she smuggle some of her clothing out ahead of time with the intention of not coming back? She had so many clothes that it is difficult to account for all of them. It's possible....but GR cannot grasp that as a possibility because anything that Jennifer would have wanted he would have worked through with her...including separation if that is what she felt she needed. But she did not ask for a separation or divorce....nor did he. He asked her "if you want a divorce" In other words...."What is it you want or need Jennifer? A divorce?".....while GR is finding this a difficult situation to believe or have hope for (as all families of missing feel)....I continually tell him that it is a possibility that cannot be confirmed as not happening. Until solid evidence suggests otherwise....always hope.

Re rings: I'm not sure how to know she left the rings that morning - could it not have been some time prior?

Otherwise, I have the same three thoughts as Nursebeeme

Re: smuggling clothing, where did she store it, if this was the case? Have they checked all locker facilities in the area?

Assuming the trip the the mall was NOT the intended activity of the day....being that her van was found with a so called unusual amount of mud- could it be assumed that she may have initially have gone to a more rural location??

And she herself never made it away from there, with the van being discarded where found by whomever

-or- departed that locale in a different vehicle, with the van being discarded where found by whomever

-or- departed the location the van was found in a different vehicle...after being followed back there to leave it

Keep going. These are the thoughts that I hoped to see...whatever random situations you can think of because one thing we know for sure:
Jennifer is missing and something happened. What?
Let's not forget "basics." The keys. If she "walked away from her life" would she have left the keys? (I need to find out if GR has spare keys)

It was reported the children saw their mother that morning. Did they speak with Jennifer or was she sleeping and they "saw" their mother?

Which route happened first? The van or the phone?

Random thoughts bothering me:

Did Jennifer leave the van in the parking lot as a meeting place to ride with someone else? I believe the van was somewhere else and someone else left the van in the parking lot. Why? Because of the keys in the van. If she were meeting someone, the keys would have been with her.

Did she meet someone, leave her van somewhere and rode with that person? If that is the case, and if that person was causing her fear...and say she pulled our her phone and they grabbed it and threw it out the window...that still leaves...where is Jennifer...and why would the person go back to her van and risk moving it ..or opening door and leaving keys in it?

If Jennifer had a near full tank of gas when she left, and told husband she was going to the mall, it would be expected that she would need gas used up in the van. This says to me...and with her "comfort level" that she would have been the most likely to have been the "driver" as opposed to getting into a different vehicle.
Did she pick someone up at their home? Did she meet someone in a public sort of place (parking lot) and they left their vehicle. She was the driver. Did something happen while she was driving and her phone thrown out the window? Did someone hold a gun to her to make her drive somewhere else? Did someone harm her and then drive her van back to their vehicle? Was their vehicle left in that apartment parking lot? Was their meeting place another parking lot and the person escaped and hopped into their own vehicle leaving behind the keys and van and someone else found it and took it joyriding and abandoned it at the apartments? Did she not meet anyone at all and maybe stopped for a soda or snack somewhere and was car jacked? (I kind of rule that out due to the rings in the jewelry box.) Why leave your wedding rings unless you are meeting someone?

bbm: (the three things I just posted and your fourth are possibilities.

As for the van the other possibility is that it was dumped and there was no meeting with a stranger.

Sounds like an online meeting may have taken place, IMO. Maybe GR knew about it, maybe not. If he dealt with such criminally-able persons, he's not likely to give that info up.
LE has to be very slick in looking into the internet activities, and look well beyond/behind Proxy's to uncover IP's.
In my case, many routing IP's were used to cover tracks.

Re rings: I'm not sure how to know she left the rings that morning - could it not have been some time prior?

Otherwise, I have the same three thoughts as Nursebeeme

Re: smuggling clothing, where did she store it, if this was the case? Have they checked all locker facilities in the area?

Not sure about locker spaces. I will ask.
I'm not thinking about a huge amount of clothing. Keep in mind..when someone does have this happen they normally walk away and leave everything behind...clothing and all. It's hard to comprehend...but that is what happens. We had one wife who called her husband on the phone and was on her way to meet him for dinner. Told him she was 15 minutes away. And she never arrived. The cell phones pinged that she was on a huge bridge at last contact. It was feared an accident took her off the roadway, albeit, no tire tracks. They had adult children. She was in her early 50's. Husband said she would never go missing. Family activities upcoming were important. No clothing taken.
(I believe a wedding if I recall correctly) Two days later, ironically, her employee goes missing. It ended up that she took off from her life to be with her employee. They were found in Mexico. (She had no activity on any of her phone or bank records)

OT: Darn, I wish the mods didn't delete all my "list of moms" who left all behind. I didn't save it as I felt it would have been here in this thread if I ever needed to reference it again. I wonder if the mods can find it again and send to me?

Or due to the weight loss they were rolling around and annoying. (4 thoughts)
I had to have mine resized after I lost weight. I actually didn't wear mine for a few weeks until I was able to drop it off at the jewelers.

I agree.

Unless before her meeting she drove around in the mud for a while, or, afterwards, the person who harmed her decided what they really wanted to do was not only leave their DNA in a car belonging to a person they had harmed but also go off-roading, I don't see this as likely.

I agree, but I have to admit I am not entirely convinced she did say she was going to the mall. But I see where you're going and it is logical.

Did she pick someone up at their home?

Should be fairly easy to find someone she corresponded with who lives on a dirt road, locally.

Did she meet someone in a public sort of place (parking lot) and they left their vehicle. She was the driver. Did something happen while she was driving and her phone thrown out the window? Did someone hold a gun to her to make her drive somewhere else? Did someone harm her and then drive her van back to their vehicle?

All very possible, which is why I think the big push, publicly, should be asking for people who saw that vehicle, that day. Never understood why it wasn't.

Was their vehicle left in that apartment parking lot? Was their meeting place another parking lot and the person escaped and hopped into their own vehicle leaving behind the keys and van and someone else found it and took it joyriding and abandoned it at the apartments? Did she not meet anyone at all and maybe stopped for a soda or snack somewhere and was car jacked? (I kind of rule that out due to the rings in the jewelry box.)

It'd be interesting to see car theft statistics in that area. Again, makes me wonder why no push for sightings of the vehicle. Joyriders by nature tend to be rowdy. Particularly if they were tearing around in the mud.

Why leave your wedding rings unless you are meeting someone?

To me the answer to this question depends entirely on when and why you took them off in the first place.

guys sorry about that.. I thought I read that somewhere (I removed the discussion about that)

Helpful Ideas:
I've spent days going through every activity that happened in Norwich, NY on December 11, 2012. I wanted to know what public events where held. Are their photos. Could their photos have captured Jenn or her car in any of them. What about camcorders? I found hundreds of sites in which regular people have live camcorders going on regular streets in cities from the front views of their homes. I even thought I may have "hit on something" quite interesting. On Dec 11, 2012 in Norwich there was a special Physican event on "pain" and it gave every appearance that it was for public. What if Jenn went somewhere entirely different than "a mall" because she didn't want anyone to know? I checked to try and find photos of that event. I found nothing except the announcement of it. :(

→Did JR use the mall as a reason to meet someone from online? This would give nearly 5 hours of "accountable time" to her family and the chance to meet, and maybe innocently enough someone she could meet that is "outside" of her normal circles and "outside" of all the traveling that she did with her husband for his interests, someone she played gaming with? Someone that she could meet that was "her friend" and nobody elses. (If that makes sense.) We all know they did a lot of travel from photos. A lot of family activities and a lot focused around her husband's passion…not necessarily her own as she had bad feet with metal that prohibited her from running. She also battled weight. Not to say she was obese in any way…but it is difficult to be a bit overweight and live with someone who is extremely fit and extremely active. So maybe this was a friend "for her" that she wanted to meet. Does not mean it was "an affair" or anything along that line…just a meeting that could have gone astray. The person was LOOKING for a vulnerable woman.

I don't believe she was going to meet someone from online. The phone and van were found much too close to her home. She wouldn't be arranging such a meeting in Norwich, basically under the nose of her husband.

I don't believe she was going to meet someone from online. The phone and van were found much too close to her home. She wouldn't be arranging such a meeting in Norwich, basically under the nose of her husband.

I totally agree with you Hexe. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member