GUILTY NY - Levon Wameling, 9 months, Utica, 29 May 2013

A swind of any sort is not approved infant sleeping device. Under the age of one year infants should be on their back in a crib or basinette with a firm base. No blankets toys or pillows or other adults or children should be in the sleeping area.

http://www.cjsids.org/resource-center/risk-reduction-strategy.html

My son had reflux, couldn't lay him down.. He'd choke to death for sure.
He had to sleep sitting up, in a carrier. I did put the carrier in the bassinet right up & next to the bed.

Lots of people put baby in a swing to nap. The swing had the exact opposite effect on my son, he acted as if he was on a thrill ride at an amusement park.

Jevon was trying to sell drugs while the rest of the world was searching for his missing baby he most likely fatally harmed and dumped in the river. BBM

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...s-not-guilty-plea/iFDNkt-enEW6ViOzr0ofTA.cspx

"Police say they learned on a wiretap that Wameling was arranging drug deals while they searched for his missing son."

"They claim he was setting up deals to sell heroin and/or crack cocaine. Two others have been named in the new case:..."

My son had reflux, couldn't lay him down.. He'd choke to death for sure.
He had to sleep sitting up, in a carrier. I did put the carrier in the bassinet right up & next to the bed.

Lots of people put baby in a swing to nap. The swing had the exact opposite effect on my son, he acted as if he was on a thrill ride at an amusement park.

My youngest had asthma and also had to sleep sitting up. At home she slept in the carrier in a bassinet or in a swing & at daycare they propped her up with a boppy.

Didn't the article say that the previous child was placed in a swing bassinet rather than a swing. Isn't there a difference?

Just before his arrest, Jevon seemed to be working on his "mental defense" spending some time in a mental hospital. I think he actually believes he can wiggle his way out of this. Hope to see new charges for the murder soon. BBM

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....stealing_from_step-uncle_who_tried_to_he.html

"A portrait of Jevon Wameling's messy life is contained in court paperwork filed last week, when he was charged with burglarizing his step-uncle's home in Oriskany. A day after his arrest, state police divers found what is believed to be his 10-month-old son's body in the Mohawk River in North Utica. Authorities have not yet charged anyone in the baby's death or said how they were led to that spot.

Levon Wameling.JPGLevon Wameling, a 9-month-old, is believed to be dead after Utica police found infant remains in the Mohawk River.

Jevon Wameling is described as broke, unpredictable, addicted to drugs and threatened by drug dealers in nine pages of statements from him and relatives. At one point, he spent time in a mental hospital...."

and

"I do not believe Jevon bought the jewelry," Warney told troopers. "I have known Jevon to steal things in the past. Jevon is addicted to heroin, cocaine and hydro's (hydrocodone) and addicts will do anything for money or to get high."

Can't say what I want to say about these other people involved. Protect the babies!

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...s-not-guilty-plea/iFDNkt-enEW6ViOzr0ofTA.cspx

"Two others have been named in the new case:................"

"Neither of them have been formally charged."

Involved in the drug deal, not in baby Levon's murder I think. Mind you, doesn't make them angels, but makes them unrelated to our case?

This dude, the "father" irks me. Second baby boy to find death while in his care. Hinky, much?

Involved in the drug deal, not in baby Levon's murder I think. Mind you, doesn't make them angels, but makes them unrelated to our case?

This dude, the "father" irks me. Second baby boy to find death while in his care. Hinky, much?

Like I said, I can't say. I'm just worried about other babies.

I'm so sorry, sweet boy.

That man is not a father. He is a progenitor. That is all.

Please, please, please let there be justice for this angel....

...autopsy indicates that the remains of Levon Wameling, who was the subject of a search spanning three months, had a one-inch skull fracture.

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ng-had/r_PJ4B-Sk0WiAnaF9nUTrg.cspx?urfeatured

RIP lil guy.

:(
My first thought is OH NO :( and my second thought is with a baby that small
a one inch fracture must have been instant . It had to be instant. That's what I'm choosing to believe. Levon never knew and it was over just like that.
Darling little angel did not know and did not feel it .

If only she thought about her baby on the front end. Makes me sick

i hope the grieving mother doesn't read this. if she thought her boyfriend was capable of murder, i doubt she would have left levon with him.

How far is Mohawk River from the dads home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I need to vent while we wait for cause of death.

A baby doesn't just drown without being put in the water. A skull fracture doesn't just happen, then, oopsie, the parent goes and hides the body.

The father waited two weeks, and even then wasn't the one who formally reported the baby missing. Comes up with some stupid story leaving Levon on the porch. Why? I'm thinking because Levon didn't just die naturally or by some accident, but by something the father actively did to the child, JMO.

I also think the father pretty much tortured the mother and the community for months running around town stealing from relatives and being involved in drug deals while everybody else frantically looked for Levon.

Baby Levon lost his life and it wasn't some mysterious harmless event.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....ure_before_being_pulled_from_mohawk_rive.html

"Williams said the medical examiner has not yet determined if the death was a homicide or not. What caused the baby's death, such as drowning or skull trauma, has not been determined, either."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k.e.williams
Back