NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MrsPC,

A couple of things I would like to note:

1. The person with the phone number that is 1 digit off has initials KC, correct? Well if that is correct, his actual address is East Fairway CT in Bay Shore (Brightwaters). I don't think this person lives in Oak Beach.

2. The pickup truck in that picture is a close match, however, it doesn't appear to be a "Crew Cab" pickup with full back doors like the one pictured on the Ocean Parkway in the Bing Maps photos. Also, this pickup doesn't have the 3 domes on top like that other white pickup truck.

Let me know if you concur on the address. THANKS!

well, I just checked again and it appears you may be correct...I apologize for the misinformation...

I would not read into this too much. The entire barrier island where the bodies were found is known as a seagull nesting area. With thousands of the scavengers in the area, I would have been shocked to learn that there were not at least a few bones removed from the bodies.

That is what we should expect from mother nature.

I agree with that Seaslug.
My issue with this new bone is this. From what we know it was identifed about a month ago lets say 5/10. If the bone was within the crime scene originally searched around MB's remains. Why is just getting identified 6 months later? Short distance is not adding up for me.

GB4 below were Identified in about a month:
12/11 - First body found of GB4 found
12/13 - 3 other GB4 found
1/19 - MW identified through
1/24 - The other 3 are identified

Set to the East of GB4 the possible identifications were done in a month and few days:
3/29 - Remains of JT Found
4/4 - 3 more sets found the Asian Male, Toddler and Manorville Unidentified
5/9 - JT and other Manorville victim Identified

Nassau Finds still not Identified for the public:
4/12 - A preliminary analysis of the skull and vertebra suggests it is of a woman
4/12 - The other set of human bones was found stuffed in a black plastic bag

So....
Asian Male and Toddler over 2 months no news
2 Nassau finds 2 months and no news

Four of the murdered victims were using craigslist, backpage and other online classified to advertise their services. There is no indication they shared the same pimp, driver, or for that matter, met the same john.

Geographically however, their cell phone pings and/or the last seen location puts them within 25 miles of Gilgo beach. That is the cell phone pings of Melissa ( link ) & Maureen ( link ) were in the Massapequa area, Amber lived and was last seen in West Babylon ( link ), and Megan was last seen at a Hauppauge hotel ( link). Amber's & Melissa's last known appointments were for USD$1500 ( link ) and USD$1000 ( link ), respectively. Their ads indicate that these amounts were for over-night services.

The killer attempted to check Maureen's voicemail, at the very least, six months after she went missing. ( link ) and he called Melissa's little sister over the period of several months. ( link ) Noteably, that he taunted Melissa's little sister certainly indicates a sadistic mentality. That, in conjunction with the timing of the calls, raises the distinct possibility that he kept the victims alive for some period of time before murdering them. It would, after all, appeal to his sadistic nature.

As for the human trafficking scenarios that I posited and to which you are responding? Human trafficking is indeed offensive. As is the fact that society rarely acknowledges the exploitation and murder of women in the sex trade industry unless a serial killer angle is raised. Regardless and imnsho, the earmarks of human trafficking are all over these murders.

For starters, 3 of the 4 murdered women's boyfriends appear to double as pimps. Amber's sister not only brought her into the sex trade, but brought her to the NY area ( link ) to turn tricks with her, while allegedly running a scam with their housemates. ( link ) Megan's "boyfriend" was pimping her out and transporting her across state lines. Shannan's driver was convicted & served time in a Texas jail in 2004 for attempting to traffick an Asian woman into the country. ( link ) Moreover, the retired NYPD homicide detective has stated that the Holiday Inn in the Hauppauge area is known to be frequented by sex rings. ( link )... you know... the last place Megan was seen alive ( link ) and where Amber was alleged to have previously met clients ( link )? Add to this that you're looking at 4 victims, possibly 5, from 5 different states (i.e., Maine, Connecticut, New Jersey, Florida, & New York), and well?

Whatever the case, human trafficking, while horribly offensive, is unfortunately as common if not moreso to the sex trade industry as is serial killers murdering prostitutes. What role and to what degree said trafficking plays remains to be seen.

It was the "rape club" and "fight club" scenarios that I found implausible. There is no evidence of anything like that, and as a woman I find it very disturbing.

Thanks! Here's MB's profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001954252102

It's completely different than the other profiles (it's got a picture, it's set to private, etc), but there's something about the way she looks in her picture that saddens me. I'm probably reading too much into it, but she looks kind of scared. She also looks like she's in a hotel room. She's dressed like what we expect prostitutes to dress like when they're "on the job". I don't believe this is a fake profile, it's just that her picture makes me sad when I look at it because of the setting and the look on her face.

I don't know who these Capanos are, but the FB member with the name Colleen Marie made a very bizarre comment on Anne-Marie's page about how if she goes missing, it's because of the Capanos. Very odd. She could be a victim that hasn't been id'd yet. This page could also be fake, and this name dropping could have been done to shift LE focus in another direction and away from the actual killer.

It appears as if this page was set up after the fact as two of the other victims family members are on the friends list. I have seen a different facebook page for her or else the same with a different profile pic. The other FB profile pic had her wearing a red article of clothing and was a closeup of her face.

:angel:
I agree with that Seaslug.
My issue with this new bone is this. From what we know it was identifed about a month ago lets say 5/10. If the bone was within the crime scene originally searched around MB's remains. Why is just getting identified 6 months later? Short distance is not adding up for me.

GB4 below were Identified in about a month:
12/11 - First body found of GB4 found
12/13 - 3 other GB4 found
1/19 - MW identified through
1/24 - The other 3 are identified

Set to the East of GB4 the possible identifications were done in a month and few days:
3/29 - Remains of JT Found
4/4 - 3 more sets found the Asian Male, Toddler and Manorville Unidentified
5/9 - JT and other Manorville victim Identified

Nassau Finds still not Identified for the public:
4/12 - A preliminary analysis of the skull and vertebra suggests it is of a woman
4/12 - The other set of human bones was found stuffed in a black plastic bag

So....
Asian Male and Toddler over 2 months no news
2 Nassau finds 2 months and no news

Just a theory here; but is it possible that the Asian male is undocumented?
And if this is the case; how do you ever identify him? No one would know that he was missing, most likely he hasn't visited a dentist in the U.S.

Plus Asia is big (obviously,:pullhair:) and speaking from experience (my husband is Nepali) minute details point to very DIFFERENT regions/states. For example, from about 10 feet away my husband can tell whether a person is Nepali or Indian, sometimes even which region in India. I guess what I am saying is that they may have to figure out his origins before they can determine what a facial reconstruction would look like.

Right now, all we know is that this person is Asian and Male; imo that is like saying someone is from the United States...we still don't know anything "useful".

The two pictures below are individuals from Asia.
indian+male+4+whysoindian.jpg
7517536-young-asian-man-holding-chinese-lucky-word-for-chinese-new-year.jpg

**** I AM NOT SPECULATING ON THE UNIDENTIFIED ASIAN MAN'S ETHNICITY, JUST MERELY SUGGESTING WHY IT MAY TAKE LONGER TO IDENTIFY HIM, AND WHAT MUST BE DONE FIRST (IMO)****

How about that. The CVS run was for "party favors." Why would they have needed those if JB didn't like SG and wanted her to leave.

Well worth the read...a lot of new informative info that answers many questions about that night

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/db_272903/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Pib9WTdu&src=cat

Thanks for posting, fascinating article.

Why is it that the more JB talks, the less I believe him?

And cops really didn't speak to JB or MP that night? A girl freaks out calling 911, knocking on neighbors doors saying someone is trying to kill her, and when cops finally arrive they don't speak to any of the people she was with to make sure she's okay? What on earth did they do when they finally did arrive? It makes no sense whatsoever.

And cops really didn't speak to JB or MP that night? A girl freaks out calling 911, knocking on neighbors doors saying someone is trying to kill her, and when cops finally arrive they don't speak to any of the people she was with to make sure she's okay? What on earth did they do when they finally did arrive? It makes no sense whatsoever.

I totally agree about Brewer....and the discussion about him grabbing Gilbert & holding her from behind sounds ominous to me.

In looking at actual property records (I know I previously made a mistake about one resident) Brewer really sticks out like a sore thumb. The majority of homeowners there are in their 70's & 80's - retired business owners or doctors...with stable backgrounds, etc but then there's Brewer - who seems to be the youngest guy out there....unemployed.

And IIRC, didn't Brewer talk about driving around looking for Gilbert in one interview? I can't find that now.

:angel:Just a theory here; but is it possible that the Asian male is undocumented?
And if this is the case; how do you ever identify him? No one would know that he was missing, most likely he hasn't visited a dentist in the U.S.

I agree, the same has been said here about the toddler as well.

How about that. The CVS run was for "party favors." Why would they have needed those if JB didn't like SG and wanted her to leave.

I agree with you. I think there is lies about sex vs. no sex.

You say CVS run though.
MP says he said no to the point SG tells him to leave.
Did anybody go?

I am not having that hard of a time believing Brewer. Do I think he is telling the whole truth? Nope. But, I am suspecting him less.

I think the reason that JB and MP weren't spoken to is pretty easy to figure out. Police had no clue where SG was when she calls from JB's. Then GC calls cops next. By the time cops arrive MP has left as well. How would GC know to tell the cops that JB was involved or give the MP's name?

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/db_27290...ontentguid=Pib9WTdu&src=cat&full=true#display
"When a girl goes missing, they go to the boyfriend," he said. "I know my phone is tapped. I’m not stupid. I’m glad. Maybe somebody will slip up and say something."

This makes me think that Diaz thinks the somebody responsible for Shannan's disappearance will call him...again?

This brings me back to the article discussed the other night about garbage bag in NJ City pipeline. Why would authorities there jump to conclusion that it could be SG? When this all took place on Oak Beach and the GB4 have been found there. The searches continue there for remains or evidence. Why suspect trash in NJ as her?

I am really starting to think that someone outside of Oak Beach is responsible for SG disappearance.

I am not having that hard of a time believing Brewer. Do I think he is telling the whole truth? Nope. But, I am suspecting him less.

I think the reason that JB and MP weren't spoken to is pretty easy to figure out. Police had no clue where SG was when she calls from JB's. Then GC calls cops next. By the time cops arrive MP has left as well. How would GC know to tell the cops that JB was involved or give the MP's name?

Good point about the cops not knowing who was involved. I thought that GC knew that night that Shannan had come from JB's house (I thought MP had told him that) but now that I look back, I don't think he was aware of that detail until a few months later.

I'm not sure I think JB is a killer, I just think he is doing a lot of lying about the circumstances of that night. I understand he doesn't want to implicate himself or admit publicly that he knowingly hired a prostitute, it's just frustrating. Are we supposed to believe that he spent 2-3 hours with a woman from what he now says was a "social networking site" before accusing her of not looking like her picture and being a transexual? Something doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB