Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

Does anyone know of KC utilizing facebook/myspace on June 10th or 11th? I see postings up to and including June 9th, and then the next I see is one to JH on June 12th. So no posts 6/10 or 6/11, which I find strange. But this is IF I am correct. Have looked through the myspace/facebooks threads. Please correct me if I'm missing something!

What clue is out there waiting to be found? Someone saw something that would help us know how/where Casey was keeping Caylee @ night.
*Lights on @ the Oviedo house when it was supposed to be vacant?
*Seen doing laundry in the Sawgrass laundry room? :waitasec:
*Would'ja release details on the 6/12 shopping sighting already!?!? What family friend? What & who did they see? [/B]:banghead:

Oh, yes, And a lot more facts than that, please!

Now that you mention it, does anyone know if LE has been "referred to" friends and potential babysitters Annie or Lauren. And the Oviedo pix puppy? (We know they've been recently referred to the Oviedo property itself.)

Perhaps these friends-of-Casey's, who clearly knew Caylee, know more than they realize. They may have info that could be helpful. Esp. re: Oviedo.

I understand their names were on Casey's myspace, but here @ WS we seem to have linked the Oviedo house to these folks...

Moving some info over from the Oviedo house thread...this thread seems more appropriate to expand on it...

I have a question, where can you go on 95 and pass 2 towns and be there by 9am?
This post was made right after AH damaged her car so it may be car related.
Amy H (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 5:12pm on June 12th, 2008
It would have to have something to do with remembering to be good... I'm coming out of this thing too easy. So I told my uncle we'd try to be there by 9. He goes to work at like 4am... so nine was late for what he started with. I do however have to get to my house at some point either late tonight or tomorrow morning to get my licence plate and check book. I should be out of work hopefully by 11:30. Whatever is easiest for you. If we do it in the morning we should probably try to get out of here by like 6:30ish at the latest. But we should totally miss rush hour in both towns and just be on 95 during that part. Gimme a call!

So, clarifying further:
* Its a 2.5 hr trip
* It involves I-95
* It involves two towns (could also be origin & destination e.g. Orlando & Jacksonville)
* The destination is where Amy's uncle lives and/or works
* The need for Amy' lic. plate & ckbook seems involved, but, may not be (e.g. could Amy's uncle be repairing the car and she kept the l.p. (odd?) and would be writing him a check to pay for the repairs?)

...and at least one more...

By Google Maps:

Orlando=>Plantation (near Ft. Lauderdale) = 215 miles & 3hr 20mins

Orlando=>West Palm Beach = 169 miles & 2hr 40mins (example of ~2.5hrs going South on I-95)

Orlando=>Jacksonville = 139 miles & 2hr 13 mins

I reserve the right to be embarrassed if I'm misunderstood the original message. :rolleyes:

AND BTW...this is EXACTLY why I think this exercise could be valuable.

IF Amy & Casey did go on this trip...

1) Amy's statement to LE was that she last saw Caylee 6/9. Did Amy not see Caylee for a 5+ hour (round-trip) period on 6/13? :eek:

2) Did Amy's uncle see Caylee with them? Sleeping in her carseat?

Here is some of my own timeline finds. I include a few days before and after just to clarify a little. Hope its helpful.

June 4
Amys still planning on moving in with Casey. She plans to take ALL mth to move things with boys help.
Does Amy have a storage building?
Amy H at 11:03am on June 4th, It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!

June 9
Amy, Ricardo, and Tony and Annie D all say Casey spent this night at Glenwood Apts.
Cindy and George thought it was the day Casey left with Caylee.
It is Cindys first day back after her vacation time
Tonys car was being repaired at auto place.
Earlier in the day, Casey was inviting friends to Fusion for the 13th.

June 12
Amy & Casey were planning a trip out of town for the next day that included driving on 95 and going thru 2 towns. Amy was planning on leaving out by 630am and arriving by 9am.
Casey was inviting Cam to Fusion around 9pm.
Casey spent time with Kristina and kids at Lake Underhill 630pm.
Amy wrote to Casey at 5:12pm on June 12th, 2008
It would have to have something to do with remembering to be good... I'm coming out of this thing too easy. So I told my uncle we'd try to be there by 9. He goes to work at like 4am... so nine was late for what he started with. I do however have to get to my house at some point either late tonight or tomorrow morning to get my licence plate and check book. I should be out of work hopefully by 11:30. Whatever is easiest for you. If we do it in the morning we should probably try to get out of here by like 6:30ish at the latest. But we should totally miss rush hour in both towns and just be on 95 during that part. Gimme a call!
Casey asks Cameron June 12 9pm is he going to Fusion the 13th.(cam is in town June 12)

June 13
Date Amy and Casey were going out of town and back.
Casey took Caylee somewhere that afternoon, possibly cindys and went to Fusion to meet Tony.
Clint didnt go to Fusion this night acc to him.

June 14
Casey posts to Tony hes still her fav. June 14 8pm. Sounds like a problem in air.

June 15 Where is Lee on Fathers Day?
Casey posts a simple yeah yea to Tony at 8am. Is the prob still ongoing?
Fathers day, clint says hes at his dads,
Cindy and Caylee at rest home.
Casey and Cindy heard arguing at home.

Just a FYI:
Sleuthers enjoying this thread, might also enjoy checking out Patty G's resurrected thread. not entirely O/T - rather related to thoughts here regarding Sawgrass. They are examining next timeframe 6/15-6/17.

Thread Name:
Casey Anthony's Time-line Is Shrinking - UPDATE 8/10/08 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Patty G

See Post 1, Post 178, and last 2 pages.

Patty & others on that thread are currently exploring the non-accidental ways Casey may have gotten info from Sawgrass about ZG and used that info for her "First Big Lie" to LE.

Maybe posters on these 2 threads can help each other out. Both threads are straining for more facts, any facts and where to get said facts.

Has anyone noticed that there was a Juliet Lewis on pages 298+299 of the doc's. Note that one email was as recent as May 2008.

I wonder how the Annie D in the LE docs, knew that Casey spent June 9 with Ricardo at Glenwood?

Has anyone noticed that there was a Juliet Lewis on pages 298+299 of the doc's. Note that one email was as recent as May 2008.
I think you're referring to Universal emails that were made up by Casey

Here is some of my own timeline finds. I include a few days before and after just to clarify a little. Hope its helpful.

June 4
Amys still planning on moving in with Casey. She plans to take ALL mth to move things with boys help.
Does Amy have a storage building?
Amy H at 11:03am on June 4th, It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!

June 9
Amy, Ricardo, and Tony and Annie D all say Casey spent this night at Glenwood Apts.
Cindy and George thought it was the day Casey left with Caylee.
It is Cindys first day back after her vacation time
Tonys car was being repaired at auto place.
Earlier in the day, Casey was inviting friends to Fusion for the 13th.

June 12
Amy & Casey were planning a trip out of town for the next day that included driving on 95 and going thru 2 towns. Amy was planning on leaving out by 630am and arriving by 9am.
Casey was inviting Cam to Fusion around 9pm.
Casey spent time with Kristina and kids at Lake Underhill 630pm.
Amy wrote to Casey at 5:12pm on June 12th, 2008
Casey asks Cameron June 12 9pm is he going to Fusion the 13th.(cam is in town June 12)

June 13
Date Amy and Casey were going out of town and back.
Casey took Caylee somewhere that afternoon, possibly cindys and went to Fusion to meet Tony.
Clint didnt go to Fusion this night acc to him.

June 14
Casey posts to Tony hes still her fav. June 14 8pm. Sounds like a problem in air.

June 15 Where is Lee on Fathers Day?
Casey posts a simple yeah yea to Tony at 8am. Is the prob still ongoing?
Fathers day, clint says hes at his dads,
Cindy and Caylee at rest home.
Casey and Cindy heard arguing at home.

Thanks so much for some of the time line. But it still brings me back to the fact I can't find ANYONE having any communications with KC on June 10 or June 11th either via myspace/facebook/persons saying they were with KC, etc. Is unlike KC to "leave the face of the earth" for 2 days..so that is suspect to me. Then again, I could be wrong. Just wish I could find a document/link that says..."she did this" on June 10 and 11. :)

Thanks so much for some of the time line. But it still brings me back to the fact I can't find ANYONE having any communications with KC on June 10 or June 11th either via myspace/facebook/persons saying they were with KC, etc. Is unlike KC to "leave the face of the earth" for 2 days..so that is suspect to me. Then again, I could be wrong. Just wish I could find a document/link that says..."she did this" on June 10 and 11. :)

Sometimes, what ISN'T said, is as interesting as what IS said, eh?

Although my notes of Facebook & Myspace messages aren't the best, I've noted some periods when Casey goes "off the grid" for a day or two. I agree that it is the exception rather than the norm for her.

If it will generate some ideas regarding what to look for in the way of new leads...

My working speculation is that Casey was using 6/10 & 11 primarily to hunt for a rental apartment or house, hence, she didn't have the opportunity to be online and was exhausted by the end of the day. By 6/12 she was tired, considering road-trip w/ Amy, and looking forward to partying Friday 6/13. Still speculating...she intermittently spent nights alone @ Tony's and @ an unknown location with Caylee (e.g. Oviedo house) and thus began some overnight sedations of Caylee by whatever means were available (e.g. sedatives, chloroform, etc.).

IIRC, we do have Ricardo saying in le docs that as of June 10th, Casey was there with Amy talking when he left that day for work at 10am. Am I remembering right? If so, why was she downstairs with Amy instead of waking up with him?

One more thing we have to remember is that a lot of Facebooks and Myspace comments were deleted before this case hit the news, and some, quickly thereafter.

gmt

gmt - i don't see Juliet Lewis mentioned on pages 298-299 of the docs. :confused:

Is that 298-299 in LE's penciled in numbers on the bottom right hand corner of the page?

I have been known to overlook the obvious, so it could very well be there and I'm just not seeing it!

Would you let me know? Thanks!

kinda o/t Bond, I'm excited about your post on question thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2697060&postcount=384

I think that's a fantastic catch! So many possiblities and could also be a huge clue.
I didn't know if there was enough we could post about it to warrant a thread. But I want to be able to discuss and brainstorm on that question. Please forgive me tossing it here, and I will remove if you wish. Just wanted to say I'm VERY interested in this question of yours!

This is exactly what I was thinking. KC began using chloroform on her on June 9th, keeping her drugged up all night, so she would sleep peacefully in the trunk, and give KC the chance for uninterrupted hook ups with TonE all night long. Perhaps on the night of the 15th or 16th (if you believe GA's story about seeing them on the 16th), KC left her in there too long, or gave her too much chloroform, and when she discovered her, she freaked out and ditched the body. Maybe she forgot about Caylee so long that it wasn't until just before the flurry of phone calls when she discovered what she had done. Then she took the body back to the Anthony house, borrowed the shovel, buried the body in the backyard. Waited a few days, got nervous, dug the body back up, and then buried it somewhere remote, or fed it to alligators (the thought of that makes me want to vomit, its so so sick and sad).

Down here, in June it is so smotheringly hot, she would not need Chloroform, she would die from the heat in the trunk:(

LP says Annie D lived at Sawgrass apts. Annie D is mentioned by Sean in his statement to police. Sean saw Casey and Tony at Buffalo Wild Wings on the 5th of July. Sean says Annie told him Caylee and Casey spent the night with Ricardo June 9th.

edit to add: the cut up hat that was found in the Anthony garbage by that net-lady--was a hat that was worn by an Annie in a photo with Casey, same Annie? I don't know.

If Caylee wasn't staying with the Anthony's during the nights, she was staying with someone. I don't think she would have been kept in a trunk each night and come out by day without her talking about it in front of someone. It doesn't seem reasonable.
casey displays cunning, manipulation, cover ups. she would drug caylee behind closed doors somewhere. poor little caylee probably never even knew she was drugged or put into the trunk. all she would know is she fell asleep. nothing to talk about. could she have been taken to oviedo house? perhaps her friends at sawgrass let her squat in the vacant apt zenaida g ended up looking at and thats how she got z's name. i think after casey chloroformed caylee she'd then take her out already unconsious to the trunk cuz a screaming protesting kid would draw too much attention. and to not draw attention to the fact that she was putting a child in the trunk, i think she put her in a suitcase or backpack first, or a box, caylee was small enough. i dont think she ever let caylee sleep in the back seat, if anyone walking by saw a child passed out in a car in the middle of the night, child services would be called, "coverup casey" wouldnt risk that. she wouldnt risk leaving caylee alone, even drugged in the vacant house for the same reason. in case she woke up. no i think caylee was drugged inside a house or apt somewhere and then stuffed in a backpack or suitcase, and then put in the trunk, in my opinion.
the running out of gas thing bothers me too. i think the stolen gas cans were planted by casey for george to find to use later as an excuse like we have been hearing: that she ran out of gas. what if she backed into that spot, with caylee in the trunk, and kept the car running until it ran out of gas and caylee died of carbon monoxide poisoning. what if thats why she really ran out of gas.
as for the pings at the airport, i dont think someone as cunning as casey would make any phone calls whatsoever at the scene of the crime. youd want to get out of there and away from there as soon as possible, not implicate yourself. go somewhere where you could be alone, unseen, take a breath, be removed from the situation physically, THEN make your calls from a relatively safe distance. like the airport. maybe she was thinking of getting a ticket and leaving town.
im thinking a person so cunning so manipulative, so good at coverups wouldnt drop a body anywhere, there would be too many chances for the act to be seen or the body to be discovered. dropping her in water, she may float, be revealed. i think when caylee was disposed of, it was in a suitcase or a backpack or box or garbage bag that already had garbage in it to not draw suspicion. but then where? i think woods behind oviedo house sound very plausible. i also agree with the blanchard park theory because of the murder that had taken place there, good catch. is oviedo house near blanchard? im thinking the dumpster at the car was too obvious. im thinking dumpster or garbage barrels at blanchard park, and at oviedo house. if a bunch of party people lived at oviedo house, they would have generated college dorm proportions of garbage. it wouldnt be hard at all to hide a small child in the middle of such a load. i think LE should check dumpster contents that came from blanchard park and oviedo house.
i dont think someone like casey is going to bury her crime in a permanent spot. she has made a career of making her problems other peoples problems. she would make sure her crime would be "carried away" and hopefully become someone elses problem, look like someone else did it. thats why i still think caylee was put in the garbage and i think it was probably oviedo house or blanchard.
another question. arent one or two of her male freinds involved in real estate? dont they own other houses or apts? she may have had access to more dwellings than we realize.
i just hope that little booger was not consious when she died. to look in the face of the one person you trust to protect you in the world, and have that person look you in the eye as she takes your life... that baby just needs to be found. she deserves justice. that photo of caylee and lee where caylee is reaching out to the camera taker, and has a very unhappy expression: i think that bothers some of us because it feels really strongly like she is reaching from beyond the grave, intensely looking out, reaching, pleading to be found and to be swept up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp
Back