Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

Amy claims to have given Casey $80 for tow. Is that to tow Amy's wrecked car?

Amy claims to have given Casey $80 for tow. Is that to tow Amy's wrecked car?

I think that $80 was for a separate occasion where Casey actually needed it.

I swear I read that this towing AH was talking about was AH towing her wrecked car to AL's apartment and that's what Casey said "anytime" for...as in, "I'll help you out in this way anytime" since Casey had gotten her boyfriend to agree to let AH put the car there. I think AH had gotten notices or something about the car and needed some place to put it. I think this was all covered in AHs interview in the newest documents.

FWIW...in the original AH interview she detailed going to Casey's house one time and seeing Caylee there when she woke up from a nap and they played.

IIRC, she indicated her reason for being there was to loan Casey money to pay for a tow.

I created a thread entitled, something like, "Amy, Caylee and the other tow" back in late August since the date of the event was unknown.

Here's the link. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69947 Not even a single comment on that thread. :rolleyes:

This, perhaps, was yet another option to explain the $80 Casey owed Amy for a tow.

I'm so confused again (as usual!). Will re-read all and try to participate in this thread again.:)

Weren't those text messages from AH to KC while she was on her way to pick up KC to go to the airport so that KC could drive it back and borrow it while AH was gone? She was giving her directions to TL's. She probably gave her some story about her car needing to go in he shop so AH told her to use hers.

Weren't those text messages from AH to KC while she was on her way to pick up KC to go to the airport so that KC could drive it back and borrow it while AH was gone? She was giving her directions to TL's. She probably gave her some story about her car needing to go in he shop so AH told her to use hers.

Amy went to PR in July. These texts were 6/14.

Noodling on something another poster observed...

In general the pings on the cell towers for the evenings 6/10-6/14 were from the Anthony home towers.

Lee's house is close enough to G&C's that the pings would've been from the same tower(s). No statements from Lee's neighbors regarding activity @ his house...hmmmm. Wonder if Caylee could've stayed nights @ Lee's in this period?

FWIW...in the original AH interview she detailed going to Casey's house one time and seeing Caylee there when she woke up from a nap and they played.

IIRC, she indicated her reason for being there was to loan Casey money to pay for a tow.

I created a thread entitled, something like, "Amy, Caylee and the other tow" back in late August since the date of the event was unknown.

Here's the link. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69947 Not even a single comment on that thread. :rolleyes:

This, perhaps, was yet another option to explain the $80 Casey owed Amy for a tow.

This might be the reason for the $80.00 tow bill.

I do not have the interview done yet with GA but he mentioned about Casey having those two flats and that the car was brought back to the house and paid for two new tires. Cannot remember all of the details and I am not sure if he said she had the car towed but it had to get there some way.

May 14 Ricardo, Troy B. and Casey had gone to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl,] and Casey had 2 flat tires
Page 1285 Lines 22-25 & Page 1286 Lines 1-7 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

May 14 Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony L. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

When doing the rest of the interviews for clues on where Casey was day to day I will keep an eye out for anything else that may explain the tow bill money owed to Amy.

Casey lived with Tony from June 9th on.. Why didn't Casey tell the guys Caylee was with grandma? She told them.. the nanny.

Jeff H - Supposed to go on a mini vacation with him from June 8 -14 according to Cindy. There was no mini vacation with Jeff. Cindy must have been the ONLY person she told this to in order to account for their absence.

Was Casey intentionally NOT telling Cindy about Tony? What was she hiding?

Casey mentioned Jeff to Cindy BEFORE the messages on his myspace and prior to the chance meeting.

Why was he being set up as an alibi?

He is the only person Casey named who has been found. She said she told him about Caylee missing.

*Not sure if this is known to most*
Cindy and/or George contacted Jeff and asked him not to speak to anyone, specifically the media. Then called him back to say that he was the wrong Jeff H. (Can anyone else recall facts about that?)

...still noodlin' on this...

Was Casey setting up an alibi w/ the Jeff H. mini-vac-story that she was out of town when Cindy would be found dead by George 6/15 in order to frame him? Casey might think LE would have no reason to question her friends...hence, only family members would need to be convinced of her story. :confused:

If so, Casey needed to tell the Caylee's-with-nanny (instead of with Cindy) story to friends in order to set up the explanation after-the-fact how Caylee wasn't @ G&C's when Cindy was murdered... since Caylee obviously wasn't with Casey at night when she stayed over @ Tony's she had to be somewhere.

If Cindy thought Casey & Caylee where on a mini-vac 6/8-6/14 and Caylee never stayed the night @ Tony's. Casey must've been sedating Caylee @ Lee's while he was out of town. This would support why she would be texting Tony late into the night/morning from the same tower(s) that service G&C's house, yet Cindy says Casey wasn't there. After Caylee is sedated, Casey heads to Tony's for the balance of the night only to return to Lee's in the morning at about the same time Clint leaves for class (~9AM) to get Caylee and take her back to Tony's for the day. Since Caylee isn't taken home until 6/15 there's limited opportunity for her to spill the beans.

Did the 6/15 "fight" start because Casey had set things up only to be foiled by Cindy's insistance - before Casey could drug her - on taking Caylee to the nursing home where witnesses would screw the whole thing up?

...need to look @ 6/10-6/14 pings again. :waitasec:

...still noodlin' on this...

Was Casey setting up an alibi w/ the Jeff H. mini-vac-story that she was out of town when Cindy would be found dead by George 6/15 in order to frame him? Casey might think LE would have no reason to question her friends...hence, only family members would need to be convinced of her story. :confused:

If so, Casey needed to tell the Caylee's-with-nanny (instead of with Cindy) story to friends in order to set up the explanation after-the-fact how Caylee wasn't @ G&C's when Cindy was murdered... since Caylee obviously wasn't with Casey at night when she stayed over @ Tony's she had to be somewhere.

If Cindy thought Casey & Caylee where on a mini-vac 6/8-6/14 and Caylee never stayed the night @ Tony's. Casey must've been sedating Caylee @ Lee's while he was out of town. This would support why she would be texting Tony late into the night/morning from the same tower(s) that service G&C's house, yet Cindy says Casey wasn't there. After Caylee is sedated, Casey heads to Tony's for the balance of the night only to return to Lee's in the morning at about the same time Clint leaves for class (~9AM) to get Caylee and take her back to Tony's for the day. Since Caylee isn't taken home until 6/15 there's limited opportunity for her to spill the beans.

Did the 6/15 "fight" start because Casey had set things up only to be foiled by Cindy's insistance - before Casey could drug her - on taking Caylee to the nursing home where witnesses would screw the whole thing up?

...need to look @ 6/10-6/14 pings again. :waitasec:

Great points. After reading the new batch of docs I am convinced more than ever that KC had plans for C&G A...

The only thing I have seen is the early "sighting" attributed to George of a family friend seeing Caylee @ a shopping mall near the county line on 6/12. We later find out Caylee was there because she was w/ Casey & Tony (IIRC) posting flyers for an event.
This is important to me since it is given as a "sighting" from George.

I don't have the source information for this piece of info. I just hung onto it from the very early stages of this case. I have/am assuming it is in a subsequent-to-7/15, unreleased statement George gave to LE.

This suggests to me Caylee was "missing" as far as the Anthony's were concerned even though Casey brought her by on Father's Day 6/15.

IIRC, Lee's statement to LE indicated the last time HE saw Caylee was @ Cindy's birthday on 6/5!!
I am a bit behind...where did we learn THIS? Last that I knew of Tony was still stating he had not seen Caylee since June 2nd by the pool at his apartment. Did a new interview with him come out and I have missed it?

Noodling on something another poster observed...

In general the pings on the cell towers for the evenings 6/10-6/14 were from the Anthony home towers.

Lee's house is close enough to G&C's that the pings would've been from the same tower(s). No statements from Lee's neighbors regarding activity @ his house...hmmmm. Wonder if Caylee could've stayed nights @ Lee's in this period?

I would bet that Casey and or Caylee spent a fair amount of time at Lee's. I would bet the farm THAT was where she went when she was not at her own house and HAD Caylee...

Okay. Now you having me wondering about something. Whenever they play the video of Caylee at the nursing home on NG, it always cuts off at the point where Caylee says "Poppa are you tired?" Could it be that in this video Caylee goes on to say something about her own recent experience with being tired? Something that rang alarm bells?

Are there established dates for when Lee was out of town? Does it cover the June 10-14 time span?

Are there established dates for when Lee was out of town? Does it cover the June 10-14 time span?

Another poster :blowkiss: provided me w/ the dates Lee provided #Bay fdbk suggesting possible window of his absence. Not perfect...but a start. He provided fdbk 6/12 & 6/21. There's a span to work w/ that would have him outta town on Father's Day (e.g. why no visit w/ George mentioned).

Also the MySpace msg from Casey re: Windy City on 6/23. Coley dug up some info supporting Lee would've had a reason to be in Chicago around this date as well as some of the dates above.

Need some help narrowing these down. Anyone familiar w/ his MySpace/Facebook have anything that helps?

There are 5 days that Casey has to FIND a place to keep Caylee. I watched the video of CA and she is going over the calendar with LE in the beginning. She has her calendar with her. She says that she was on vacation from June 2nd until the morning of June 9th a Monday, when she had to go back to work. She states that she saw KC and Caylee at her home a few times the week of June 9th to June 13 but KC was in and out. I was under the impression that CA had Caylee a few of these nights babysitting. During CA vacation she had Caylee that entire week. I also got that June 14th Caylee stayed over so they could take Caylee to Mt. Dora to see her Granddad. I am not 100% sure of this, I would have to go back to the video. But as I watch the Video I took notes on a calendar and figured out that it was only 5 days that KC needed a place to keep Caylee. It is too hot in a car in JUNE. I live here and even at night, it would be too hot to keep a child in a car without air conditioning. She would die, IMO. I think if Lee was away she may have used his place but he had a room-mate did he not? The only other place she could have used was, the abandon Oviedo house, unless she found another apartment she broke into and used, maybe SAWGRASS, or even a storage unit. Some of them have Air conditioning and are large enough to live in as we had people who lost their homes and lived in them. It was on the news here TAMPA area about a month ago. I am leaning towards the Oviedo house. It was very secluded on 2 1/2 acres. Laura babysat her there, they had parties there. She knew the house was vacant.

How on earth could Caylee have been kept in the trunk of the car for so many nights with chloroform-induced sleep? I feel she would have died from heat exposure, dehydration-- something?

I mean, we've had a mild summer up North but it still got steamy. Aren't Florida nights miserable?

ETA: Where would she be when she placed Caylee in the trunk all of those nights? Someone, somewhere, would have seen something-- if only her car at a "regular" place she would make the transfer.

The Sunbird had 2 seperate backseats that folded down to expose the trunk area. On one side was the carseat, but the other side was easy to fold down. Casey could access the trunk area without ever exiting the car. She could have drugged Caylee and folded down that seat and let her sleep like that.

Something else that I thought was interesting was I recently saw a video interview of Cindy talking about Casey had bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to use at the "babysitter's". WHERE exactly IS that bed....REALLY??? I wonder if Cindy actually saw that bed, or did Casey make that up. If it does exist, who has it???

The Sunbird had 2 seperate backseats that folded down to expose the trunk area. On one side was the carseat, but the other side was easy to fold down. Casey could access the trunk area without ever exiting the car. She could have drugged Caylee and folded down that seat and let her sleep like that.

Something else that I thought was interesting was I recently saw a video interview of Cindy talking about Casey had bought an aerobed (blowup bed) for Caylee to use at the "babysitter's". WHERE exactly IS that bed....REALLY??? I wonder if Cindy actually saw that bed, or did Casey make that up. If it does exist, who has it???

WOW! Totally missed that one. Yes indeed, where is that bed?

I wonder if Caylee told her gma she slept in the car?

I wonder about the duration of a chloformed sleep? Did she use other drugs like Benedryl to induce a sound prolonged sleep?? Did she figure out she could get Caylee to sleep for 8 to 12 hours at a time? "Babysitter in a bottle?" If Casey induced sleep while Caylee was in the car, she could put her in the trunk by folding down the backseat (that model Sunbird has fold down backseats open to trunk area). Casey could then climb into the front seat and exit car normally. No one would be the wiser of what would have happened in that car!! Casey could then return to her car, enter the driver's seat, close the door, climb over into the backseat, fold down the backseat, retrieve a groggy or sleeping Caylee, upright the backseat again, and the deed is done. I'm not sure Caylee would even know where she slept. Both Caylee and Casey were small, so I think she could maneuver this action. Remember one side of the backseat had the carseat so being small made this action easy to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CriminalPineapple
Back