Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

LP says Annie D lived at Sawgrass apts. Annie D is mentioned by Sean in his statement to police. Sean saw Casey and Tony at Buffalo Wild Wings on the 5th of July. Sean says Annie told him Caylee and Casey spent the night with Ricardo June 9th.

edit to add: the cut up hat that was found in the Anthony garbage by that net-lady--was a hat that was worn by an Annie in a photo with Casey, same Annie? I don't know.

Adding to this thought, if I may - and it's pure conjecture, of course:

LP suggests tonight on NG - that Annie D. was known to also be at 218 Sawgrass, at the time of Caylee's disappearance.

WSers unearthed pictures of a black fluffy puppy on the Oviedo thread, with Caylee & Casey & friends shown in the Oviedo yard with the puppy.

Previously, Cindy has said that Caylee often mentions the babysitter's puppy.

Annie rhymes with Zanny. Zanny was "supposedly" at Sawgrass. And Caylee liked the puppy that her babysitter had. Could it be that Annie *might* be the babysitter (just not the Zanny kidnapping sawgrass babysitter) that inspired the "ZFG/Sawgrass/210" storyline?

(note - I have posted this observation on another thread that also deals with this subject. A couple of threads seem to be criss-crossing at the Sawgrass apt. intersection tonight.)

Adding to this thought, if I may - and it's pure conjecture, of course:

LP suggests tonight on NG - that Annie D. was known to also be at 218 Sawgrass, at the time of Caylee's disappearance.

WSers unearthed pictures of a black fluffy puppy on the Oviedo thread, with Caylee & Casey & friends shown in the Oviedo yard with the puppy.

Previously, Cindy has said that Caylee often mentions the babysitter's puppy.

Annie rhymes with Zanny. Zanny was "supposedly" at Sawgrass. And Caylee liked the puppy that her babysitter had. Could it be that Annie *might* be the babysitter (just not the Zanny kidnapping sawgrass babysitter) that inspired the "ZFG/Sawgrass/210" storyline?
Holy crap, emma peel, i think you're on to something!

Just catching up on the thread, and had to take a moment to say, "Wow". You are all amazing! :clap:

Some things that crossed several recent posts and caught my eye...and, adding in some related info from 400pgs.

• Annie D @ Sawgrass @ time of Caylee's disappearance (IMHO, need to sort out if this is fact or speculation)
  • Hat identical to Annie D's CUT UP & in Anthony's trash (maybe the group had identical hats, so may not be Annie's, but, that it was cut up and trashed??). What motivated this @ this time? Why cut it up?
  • Annie D's puppy consistent w/ Caylee's commenting on sitter per Cindy
  • Annie D possibly served as the 'model' for Casey's ZFG
  • Sean D (not same D as Annie D) is friend of Annie D's.
  • ZFG's bf, Jonathan (lastname uncertain) got recent tattoo @ Cast Iron Tattoo (CIT)
  • Casey got her "Bella.." tattoo @ CIT 7/2 and scheduled on 7/15 to return again w/ a friend for another tattoo on 7/19.
  • Sean D is learning how to do piercings @ CIT from another employee. Unclear is Sean is employed @ CIT or not.
  • Jonathan D (same D as Sean D) works @ Cast Iron Tattoo
  • Annie D had knowledge of Casey's staying @ Ricardo's 6/9 last

After reviewing 400pgs again, need to add to the 6/10-6/14 info.

Clint's girlfriend, Ms. Kissh, states that she last saw Caylee @ Tony's apt. with Casey on either 6/10, 6/11, or 6/12.

Is Roy H listed for 13th, IMO he seemed very certain in his statement that he last saw Caylee with Casey on July 13th, because later they attended an event at Fusian. So that places caylee at Tony's on 13th, too. Sorry if y'all have that already, just listed in case.

gmt - i don't see Juliet Lewis mentioned on pages 298-299 of the docs. :confused:

Is that 298-299 in LE's penciled in numbers on the bottom right hand corner of the page?

I have been known to overlook the obvious, so it could very well be there and I'm just not seeing it!

Would you let me know? Thanks!

------------ it is pg 412 and 413 on the penciled in page numbers. pg 298 +299 on docstoc

IIRC, we do have Ricardo saying in le docs that as of June 10th, Casey was there with Amy talking when he left that day for work at 10am. Am I remembering right? If so, why was she downstairs with Amy instead of waking up with him?

Good catch, tttterri.

Per Amy, Casey brought Tony to b-day party Amy threw for Troy on 6/6. This didn't sit too well w/ Ricardo since apparently he & Casey were still somewhat together :rolleyes: Per Amy there was a big fight. Per Ricardo it was an amicable separation. You make the call.

BTW...I am curious if the repair done to Tony's Jeep 6/9 was a result of vandalism after the conflict @ Troy's b-day over Casey. Tony's jeep was towed from his apartment to the shop and repaired the same day. This suggests that the repair involved something mechanical vs. body-related (e.g. keyed paint).

So, why is this relevant?

IMHO [a.k.a. pure speculation peppered w/ facts :)],

Before 6/6 conflict Casey was already starting to separate from Ricardo (e.g. fb msg to Amy about moving in together 6/4).

On 6/6, Casey brings Tony to same party Ricardo is attending (yikes) :bang:

Per earlier posts there may have been a tiff between Casey & Tony as a result of 6/6 and still going on as late as ~6/13 (e.g. "your my fav" & "yea, yea" msg). It synchs w/ Clint & Ms. Kissh's account that Casey starting staying @ Tony's some - if not most - nights 6/9, but, she moved in w/ her clothes 6/15.

After 6/6 conflict (big or small) Casey was well on her way to new bf Tony, and may have just slept over @ the Glenwood Apt. until Tony cooled down (e.g. maybe slept on the couch, or with Amy vs. Ricardo) until her last night there 6/9.

By 6/10 Casey was set on finding a place for Amy to become Caylee-Care whilst she cemented her relationship w/ Tony.

Is Roy H listed for 13th, IMO he seemed very certain in his statement that he last saw Caylee with Casey on July 13th, because later they attended an event at Fusian. So that places caylee at Tony's on 13th, too. Sorry if y'all have that already, just listed in case.

...am sure you meant June 13th...

LP says Annie D lived at Sawgrass apts.

FYI...I can't vouch for the source info, but, most I've read matches what I've read from source docs, etc. This link provided by another poster on the Players thread http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html

FYI...This source suggest Annie D. lived/lives on Lake Mary Jane Rd. Did Annie move to Lake Mary Jane @ same time Dante moved out of Sawgrass? I need some help sorting out fact from speculation still.

May I ask who Annie D is? I was viewing another threas in which the women that states she saw Caylee on the airplane and the women with her said that Caylee calls her Auntie D or Annie D. Just curious.

I think you are definitely onto something. Focus people! lol If we could figure out where Caylee was before she went missing, it may provide some answers about where she is (alive or otherwise) now. It appears that Casey was keeping her somewhere during those dates, somewhere she was able to retrieve her from since Cindy was able to get her on Father's Day 6/15. Does anyone have any FACTS about the dates 6/10-6/14? I think that's what this thread is for.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have been working on a timeline for this. This is what I have for those dates...although I am not finished updating it yet. (If you guys see anything on here that is not correct....let me know!)

June 9th - 7:07 am Casey sends myspace message to BS: Hey baby! I hope NY is treating you right. Question!!!!! do you know any local girls, that can sing? my boyfriend Tony, and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist let me know!!! i miss you!.
Casey tells mom she is going to work everyday. Supposed date Casey dropped Caylee off with nanny, Zeniada Gonzalez. Casey and Caylee pick AL up from school and takes him to pick up his Jeep from the repair place. Casey and Caylee show up at RM's after 8pm. Casey and Caylee sleep at RM's. Last time Casey has intercourse with RM.
9th-25th Casey contacts BS about going to clubs 2-3 times a week.

June 10th - Casey and Caylee at RM's early morning (spent the night of the 9th) Last time AH saw Caylee when Casey and Caylee left that day.

June 11th - Casey changes her facebook and tells RM she is dating AL. RM and AH go to Voyage without Casey. Troy goes to DC.

June 12th - 6:21 am Casey sends myspace to BS.
6:41 am Casey myspaces Jeff Hopkins (Fusion poster was here)you guys should definitely check it out! cover is only $5. there’s going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn’t miss! hope to see you out there!
8:41 am Casey myspaces
9:14 am Casey myspaces (not sure to who): so i’m thinking, you should bring your happy *advertiser censored* back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my MySpace page. i’d love to see you out there!
Casey and Caylee went with AL to the mall to promote a hip hop showcase at Fusion. RM leaves for Tampa overnight. Troy in DC.
3:44 pm Casey sends myspace message to BS.
6:54 pm Casey myspaces
7:54 pm Casey myspaces (not sure to who):"sounds good hun."
8:14 pm Casey myspaces
10:24 pm Casey text messages AH: "I'm getting ready to make a stupid late call for work. I'll call you back in a bit!"

June 13th - Casey told AH that her dad had a mini-stroke.
6:16 am Casey text messages AH: "I'm on my way to the hospital with my dad. I'll call you when I can."
6:19 am Casey text messages AH: "Thanks love."
7:50 am Casey text messages AH: "My dad almost had a stroke. We are still waiting for him to get checked out. I promise I will call you asap."
7:53 am Casey text messages AH: "I love you too! I'm really sorry about this."
7:55 am Casey text messages AH: "He will be. He just gave my mom and I a huge scare."
Ryan Pasley is in Orlando visiting and invites Casey over for the weekend and she never shows. AH thinks she may have heard Caylee during a call with Casey. Casey goes for a walk with Kristina & Caylee between 6-8:30 pm. Invited AH and RM to Fusion that night. RM returns from Tampa.
5:49 pm Casey text messages AH: "Awesome."
7:56 pm Casey text messages AH: "Probably tomorrow afternoon. I'll call you later. Sorry you're not coming."
8:12 pm Casey text messages AH: "Love ya too! I'm glad he's alright. He's stubborn."
Casey goes to the Hip Hop Showcase at Fusion with AL and then sleeps at AL's apt for the first time. Troy in DC. Last time Clint sees Caylee. Roy House claims to have seens Caylee.

June 14th - No one in the RM, AH group have contact with Casey this day. Troy in DC.
8:05 am Casey leaves AL a myspace message saying he is her favorite.
6:09 pm Casey text messages AH: "Sutton place. On University between Goldenrod and Forsyth."
6:10 pm Casey text messages AH: "Awesome"
8:20 pm Casey text messages AH: "Awesome."
8:21 pm Casey text messages AH: "He said it doesn't matter where you park it."
8:23 pm Casey text messages AH: "Anytime love! I'll get it towed to the house one day this week."
8:25 pm Casey text messages AH: "Actually we probably could. I don't see why not. I'll check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning."
8:27 pm Casey text messages AH: "Agreed. That'll work."
8:55 pm Casey text messages AH: "Depends on which way you are coming. If you're coming from Goldenrod its on the left. From 436 or Forsyth its on the right."

June 15th - CA and Caylee go to Mt. Dora to see CA's parents. Last video and pictures of Caylee. Neighbors say they hear loud arguing at the Anthony home Father's Day weekend. Cindy and Caylee swim in the pool. Cindy moves stairs away from the pool after they finish. Troy in DC.

OK, OK. The disagreement 6/15 vs. 6/9 and motives for it has been beaten to death, IMHO. :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :) Not that it isn't an interesting topic...

My intent here was really to focus on something that I don't think is getting the same level of scrutiny - albeit understandably - and yet, might yield some new & helpful information or evidence. :rolleyes:

The byproduct of the 6/9 vs. 6/15 debate is benefitting the Anthony's (whether intentional or not) by shifting focus away from 6/10-6/14 which holds some crucial clues - again, and as always IMHO. :confused:

Discuss :grouphug:

I agree....this is the key to figuring out what happened to Caylee after the 15th. Do we have info from the anthony's stating they knew/or didn't know where she (Caylee) on those unaccounted for nights???

I agree....this is the key to figuring out what happened to Caylee after the 15th. Do we have info from the anthony's stating they knew/or didn't know where she (Caylee) on those unaccounted for nights???

The only thing I have seen is the early "sighting" attributed to George of a family friend seeing Caylee @ a shopping mall near the county line on 6/12. We later find out Caylee was there because she was w/ Casey & Tony (IIRC) posting flyers for an event.

This is important to me since it is given as a "sighting" from George.

I don't have the source information for this piece of info. I just hung onto it from the very early stages of this case. I have/am assuming it is in a subsequent-to-7/15, unreleased statement George gave to LE.

This suggests to me Caylee was "missing" as far as the Anthony's were concerned even though Casey brought her by on Father's Day 6/15.

IIRC, Lee's statement to LE indicated the last time HE saw Caylee was @ Cindy's birthday on 6/5!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

June 14th - No one in the RM, AH group have contact with Casey this day. Troy in DC.
8:05 am Casey leaves AL a myspace message saying he is her favorite.
6:09 pm Casey text messages AH: "Sutton place. On University between Goldenrod and Forsyth."
6:10 pm Casey text messages AH: "Awesome"
8:20 pm Casey text messages AH: "Awesome."
8:21 pm Casey text messages AH: "He said it doesn't matter where you park it."
8:23 pm Casey text messages AH: "Anytime love! I'll get it towed to the house one day this week."
8:25 pm Casey text messages AH: "Actually we probably could. I don't see why not. I'll check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning."
8:27 pm Casey text messages AH: "Agreed. That'll work."
8:55 pm Casey text messages AH: "Depends on which way you are coming. If you're coming from Goldenrod its on the left. From 436 or Forsyth its on the right."

Nice work, Kristi4.

This texting on 6/14 has me curious. We know Amy went to get her car on 6/13 and Casey begged off saying George was going to the hospital. Did Amy borrow Casey's Pontiac and need to return it? Or is this about Amy dropping off her car to let Casey borrow it? "I'll get it towed to the house one day this week" suggests to me Casey is borrowing Amy's car indicating she'll have to have the Pontiac towed to G&C's.:waitasec:

My apologies is this is clear from the recently released docs. I haven't made my way through them yet.

Nice work, Kristi4.

This texting on 6/14 has me curious. We know Amy went to get her car on 6/13 and Casey begged off saying George was going to the hospital. Did Amy borrow Casey's Pontiac and need to return it? Or is this about Amy dropping off her car to let Casey borrow it? "I'll get it towed to the house one day this week" suggests to me Casey is borrowing Amy's car indicating she'll have to have the Pontiac towed to G&C's.:waitasec:

My apologies is this is clear from the recently released docs. I haven't made my way through them yet.
I'm curious about the towing comment as well! It doesn't make sense??? Whose car are they talking about?

I'm curious about the towing comment as well! It doesn't make sense??? Whose car are they talking about?

Amy's accident was ~6/6. If it was taken somewhere (towyard, shop, etc.) then determined to be a total loss...I dunno why they'd move it again. IIRC, someone suggested her father was coming to get it her old car. Amy was already @ Ricardo's place 6/6, so she didn't need to have it moved from there to Tony's...:confused:

Is Amy dropping off a car for Casey to borrow...as in...I need to use your car...and have mine towed to the house one day this week????

Sorry, this one baffles me too.

Amy's accident was ~6/6. If it was taken somewhere (towyard, shop, etc.) then determined to be a total loss...I dunno why they'd move it again. IIRC, someone suggested her father was coming to get it her old car. Amy was already @ Ricardo's place 6/6, so she didn't need to have it moved from there to Tony's...:confused:

Is Amy dropping off a car for Casey to borrow...as in...I need to use your car...and have mine towed to the house one day this week????

Sorry, this one baffles me too.

Yes but she says "Anytime love" just before her comment about getting it towed. Almost like she's doing Amy a favor...Like she knows someone who will do the tow?

Yes but she says "Anytime love" just before her comment about getting it towed. Almost like she's doing Amy a favor...Like she knows someone who will do the tow?

I know...I know...it just doesn't add up.

And dropping off a car that'll need to be towed later doesn't make sense either.

Lemme see. Amy just made her road trip on 6/13 to pick up her new car. Here's a wild guess that might fit w/ your observation.

How 'bout...

Casey tells Amy the Pontiac is broken down and says, "Hey, why don't I do you a favor...you drop your rental (that you drove to get your new car) off @ Tony's, I'll pay for the extra days I use it, and I'll return it for you. I'll have to tow my car to the house one day this week anyway. That'll save you having to return the car, and it'll give me wheels for a few days."

That would make it seem she's doing Amy a favor by returning the car for her, and explains getting a car towed. Too much of a stretch??? It would set her up to have access to a rental on dates when she might be thinking she'd need one...

I dunno. I just dunno. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1
Back