State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back in and didn't see hay. Didn't clarify if he looked , or not.

Asked him if he checked if the hay was there when he reentered the house. Said he did not.

Mr Cooper wants to take a SHOWER?? <thud>

This is July 12th, right???

I kinda think most of us here would have photographed the hay, sketched it on our notepad, signed and dated the note, etc. :)

Did anybody collect the hay? We know this guy didnt. :innocent:

That cop was correct in not collecting the hay! That wasn't his job. He saw it, more than once.

I kinda think most of us here would have photographed the hay, sketched it on our notepad, signed and dated the note, etc. :)

Another screwup IMO. Even if the hay didn't mean nothing, it wasn't documented or even mentioned to Daniels when he spoke to him again.

Defense seems to be scoring on this officer's testimony. Straw/hay testimony was added to officer's notes 20 months later. Not good for prosecution.....not good for officer.

That cop was correct in not collecting the hay! That wasn't his job. He saw it, more than once.

Actually for clarification, he only saw it initially entering the house. It didn't pay attention to it after the fact. He didn't let anyone know about it initially either.

Defense seems to be scoring on this officer's testimony. Straw/hay testimony was added to officer's notes 20 months later. Not good for prosecution.....not good for officer.

I missed that as I was typing here. If that's true, that's huge.

I honestly do not understand why the State called this witness. He has IMO not helped their case at all.

If he never bothered to mention it to anyone.... FAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther