The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinkoflaura said:
That's great news, best BLOGGER on the Internet. You are a super duper crime fighter. Surely beats putting photos of your trucks on the Internet, doesn't it? :)

Mr.AG has previously been named President and Founder of the Google Girls, but I would hereby like to nominate Mr.AG for the WS Blogger of the Year Award.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thinkoflaura said:
That's great news, best BLOGGER on the Internet. You are a super duper crime fighter. Surely beats putting photos of your trucks on the Internet, doesn't it? :)
:blushing:

I don't know about that 'best' stuff, but my wife won't let me buy a truck, and cars are just instruments to transport you to and fro, anyway. My brother, rest his soul, was car-obsessed. Never got it, never will.

Thanks for making me blush! (Considering I'm a redhead that's pretty easily done.)

golfmom said:
Mr.AG has previously been named President and Founder of the Google Girls, but I would hereby like to nominate Mr.AG for the WS Blogger of the Year Award.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Y'all stop!

Thanks anyway...:crazy:

Seriously though -- it's like I told a real crime writer in an e-mail the other day -- I just put my head down and write.

Just a thought, but we know that Janet worked in accounting, what if she was the one who reported that he was stealing from their employer?

Our possiblities are:

1. She was completely surprised when Raven was terminated and quit to show her support for him.
2. She had no knowledge of Raven's activites, and was asked to resign by the company.
3. She knew that he was stealing and helped him by not reporting him to their employers.
4. She knew he was stealing and reported it to their employer.

golfmom said:
Just a thought, but we know that Janet worked in accounting, what if she was the one who reported that he was stealing from their employer?

Our possiblities are:

1. She was completely surprised when Raven was terminated and quit to show her support for him.
2. She had no knowledge of Raven's activites, and was asked to resign by the company.
3. She knew that he was stealing and helped him by not reporting him to their employers.
4. She knew he was stealing and reported it to their employer.
She didn't report him. In fact, I think she was as surprised as anyone else.

misterallgood said:
She didn't report him. In fact, I think she was as surprised as anyone else.

It doesn't surprise me that she didn't know.
Do you know if she was asked to resign or resigned voluntarily?
I mean when you think about it, she hadn't been back to work long after maternity leave when the $hit hit the fan.

I'm still considering the idea of her testifying against her husband as a motive for murder, although I think it'll end up being much more complicated than that.

I haven't read thru all of this (yet) but wanted to comment on the myspace thing. I am on myspace, I am married and happily married at that. myspace is just an online blogging community for networking similar to live journal. Yes people use it to meet mates or whatever, but some people also use it to find new bands/music because there are also bands that have accounts with myspace to promote up coming shows or new album releases.

My husband and I have a friend who lives in Hawaii who is on myspace and for the most part, this is how we keep up on eachother's lives. He is also single and meets single girls to talk to and friend, but it's not like he meets up with them to have one night stands, he just talks online to his "friends".

When a new friend is added to your space, it is because they sent you a request or you sent them a request to be friends. Maybe because you share the same interests. Nobody can become your friend without consent.

It is not out there strictly to meet people and date, though some use it for that. It is just a fun way to meet new people that share the same interests that you wouldn't otherwise and also a fun way to keep up with long distance friends.

IMO

There really isn't anything suspicious about Raven having a myspace account, except that he states that he is single. Do you know when that was changed or has he been "single" ever since opening a myspace account?

weenluvinwoman said:
There really isn't anything suspicious about Raven having a myspace account, except that he states that he is single. Do you know when that was changed or has he been "single" ever since opening a myspace account?

From what Mr.AG was able to piece together, Raven set up the account a week or so before Janet's murder, the day before he updated his page, since then he had only visited his page. Therefore, he must have set himself up before Janet's murder as single.

golfmom said:
From what Mr.AG was able to piece together, Raven set up the account a week or so before Janet's murder, the day before he updated his page, since then he had only visited his page. Therefore, he must have set himself up before Janet's murder as single.

oh yeah, i remember reading that here. He has a picture of him and the baby, maybe they were splitting and he didn't like the thought of losing the baby, it does seem that was his main interest...besides himself.

PrayersForMaura said:
I don't trust most LE... maybe the "source" was in on it? what's what point?

If you don't trust most law enforcement then who are you willing to believe? What's the point of wanting sources? Who do you trust, only "some" LE?

Also someone mentioned his sister "Shiloh" having a kid named "koi" and Raven's being "kai"den. This Shiloh's kid named Koi, is her dog. I can't prove it as you have to be a member of myspace to look at pictures, she has a pic of her dog and says the name is koi.

weenluvinwoman said:
If you don't trust most law enforcement then who are you willing to believe? What's the point of wanting sources? Who do you trust, only "some" LE?
edited ...
not worth my time

PrayersForMaura said:
edited ...
not worth my time

I'm glad I got to see your response before you deleted it.
{{{{{{{{{{PrayersforMaura}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

weenluvinwoman said:
Also someone mentioned his sister "Shiloh" having a kid named "koi" and Raven's being "kai"den. This Shiloh's kid named Koi, is her dog. I can't prove it as you have to be a member of myspace to look at pictures, she has a pic of her dog and says the name is koi.

I think the name koi was pure speculation.

weenluvinwoman said:
...(E)xcept that he states that he is single. Do you know when that was changed or has he been "single" ever since opening a myspace account?
It's pretty clear -- opened the account April 19.

Updated April 25th, the night before Janet was murdered.

Only logged in since then, and last I looked that was May 3rd.

Updated means he added to, changed, took away info prior to April 26th. That would make it seem that he had both his photo with the baby up and his status listed as single before his wife was murdered. No, there's really nothing wrong with a myspace account; sorry if I made it seem that anyone who had one must be weird, that was not my intention. I do think plenty of folks get one looking to hook up, but full well know others have totally different reasons.

And you know, even if he did update after April 26th and change it to single, I'm sorry, I find that very bizarre. Most husbands of murdered women would be too distraught to get out of the house, much less make sure their marital status on a myspace profile got changed.

Thanks golfmom and ThinkofLaura. Sometimes when I discuss LE I get personally fired up. Not because I have a chip on my shoulder as someone might think :rolleyes:

Anyway, figured I would edit it ... doesn't belong here.
I'm committed to find justice for Janet, her family, friends and little Kaiden
:(

I wanted to comment on the embezzlement issue that was discussed a little earlier today. I have no information to back this up, but my strong hunch is that Raven was embezzling and Janet knew about it and said nothing about it. That's why she was let go - because she covered it up. Again - this is my opinion.

If my notion is true, you really can't blame her for not saying anything. Most spouses wouldn't. It's a tricky dilemma.

As we've said before in this saga, perhaps he had someone do her in, based on his fear of losing the baby, or her testifying against him, or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500