The Murder of Janet Abaroa #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. AG, is their rental the one in the lower left corner? Just curious if you know. I'm guessing it is since I was able to see the road in some of their posted pictures.

I'd like to know why NCBanker's contact's lips are so easily unlocked. Hmmmm.

NCBanker said:
You know, just for novelty sake, I think I may ride over to the crime scene today, just to physically see the place. I bet it'll be eerie. Maybe I'll take my digital camera with me and snap some shots of the creek, driveway, and house so I can post them here for everyone. I wonder if it still has crime scene tape around it?

Ya know a couple of gals from livetrialupdates did that in the Peterson case and ended up being represented by Gloria A. The pictures Jordy took made a huge impact on the trial.

golfmom said:
Ya know a couple of gals from livetrialupdates did that in the Peterson case and ended up being represented by Gloria A. The pictures Jordy took made a huge impact on the trial.
Well I certainly don't want that type of involvement!!!

Perhaps it's not necessarily related, but I searched the case number on the warrant -- 05-10185 -- and received this result; Biomolecular Research FacilityDNA Sequencing Transaction Log.

If you go there, you will see a grid, and it shows a column titled log-in #.

The log-in # matches the formatting of the case number on the warrant, and at this writing the first number on the log-in is 05-10571. Note the formatting of the number is the same.

It is unfortunately out of google's cache now, but a previous search brought back a cache of the page where log-in # 05-10185 was listed. Results for that number were sent out on 5/11/05.

On the one hand, it could be a coincidence of numbers. Please keep that in mind.

On the other, if the DNA testing in question was of samples taken in the Abaroa murder, as I'm guessing they might be, well, 5/11/05 was just over a week ago.

How could Raven have been conclusively eliminated as a POI before then?

DNA in this case must be a tough thing to deal with though -- Raven lived at that house, too. Conceivably, it is not strange at all that his DNA was there. He is a very active, athletic person who seems because of this likely to get bumps, bruises, and scrapes.

DNA might not be a significant thing in investigating this case.

Again, the above is just something worth considering.

PrayersForMaura said:
Why isn't Raven out there pleading with the media to help find his wife's killer??? :waitasec:
He may be in danger, himself. That may explain it.

NCBanker said:
Well I certainly don't want that type of involvement!!!

LOL, well we all got a big kick out of it over here! Imagine a couple of our posters making that big of an impact on the peterson trial. :woohoo:

golfmom said:
Or he might be a danger to himself!
Well we know he is represented by counsel. If they're smart, they've probably instructed him not to say anything, period.

PrayersForMaura said:
Why isn't Raven out there pleading with the media to help find his wife's killer??? :waitasec:
I hear he would, but OJ keeps calling him to schedule a golf game.

(sorry. Humor had to be injected somewhere... that's as close as I could get!)

:laugh:
misterallgood said:

GOLF! Did someone say GOLF? :innocent:

misterallgood said:

I tried to send you a note, but your mailbox is full!

Mr.AG,
You are a very popular guy so you need to remember to download and save your received/sent messages and then delete them from your box. We only have a max of 40 to save.

NCBanker said:
He may be in danger, himself. That may explain it.
I highly doubt that, but I'll entertain your notion...
so if he is in danger, why not get round the clock LE protection... for the sake of his son if nothing else.

And why is he online promoting his newly single status and not out sending flyers to help find her killer?

report.wral-tv.com
IP Address
City Raleigh
ISP Cbc-capital Broadcasting
Date May 23rd 2005
Time 02:24:57 PM

But these folks are reading my blog.

I always have to remind myself that any reader I see in my stats could simply be a bored work surfer.

misterallgood said:
report.wral-tv.com
IP Address
City Raleigh
ISP Cbc-capital Broadcasting
Date May 23rd 2005
Time 02:24:57 PM

But these folks are reading my blog.

I always have to remind myself that any reader I see in my stats could simply be a bored work surfer.

That's great news, best BLOGGER on the Internet. You are a super duper crime fighter. Surely beats putting photos of your trucks on the Internet, doesn't it? :)

Thinkoflaura said:
That's great news, best BLOGGER on the Internet. You are a super duper crime fighter. Surely beats putting photos of your trucks on the Internet, doesn't it? :)
Maybe we can all start a detective agency for the missing and Mr. AllGood could be the owner, CEO and our boss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500