Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your comments above and previous; and also for your time. I really mean that. I hope you don't for a second contemplate that I meant anything by the catty corner/kitty corner thing. Oh my gosh, never. I just grabbed the first word that popped into my head as I tried to call up from memory what you had said in a previous comment.

You are most certainly correct in mentioning that I circled the first bus stop I found that I could point arrows to, but your thoughts that he may have taken a bus back to Jenn's condo building seems well within the possibilities. I have read, and others here on the thread have mentioned, that LE did gather and review hours and hours of video from any and every place possible. They found nothing apparently, not a trace. A short and quick bus trip could be the answer.

The "highly technical" catty / kitty difference was tongue in cheek. Also, your map markings prompting me to think of taking a bus back toward Mosaic / mall is way more than returning to Mosaic via bus. It has to do with thinking where did the abductor come from? Many believe that it was a worker who rhad no car and resided at the Mosaic in space provided, I do not subscribe to that whatsoever. And so the abductor almost certainly had a car, paked it soemwhere, and approached stalking the area of Jennifer's condo on foot. May even have been parked within Mosaic, but not near her car.

Does anyone believe this abduction will ever be solved?

It is a tough one; no body, no crime scene, no physical evidence and no witnesses.
One would think there must be a witness to something somewhere but if there is they aren't talking.

I often think LE has seen lots of stuff we'd like to see and they have talked to many people we would like to talk to but they haven't made any headway. Yet.

I guess that's why it's eleven years and counting. Sad and frustrating.

Personally, I do not believe Jennifer's case will ever be solved unless there is a confession and recovery of her remains if she is deceased......

So many mistakes were made early on in her case and the investigators were never able to recover from those mistakes....There is no going back and doing things over in a lot of instances when law enforcement makes such errors as the first few hours are critical to solving a case....

Would it have made a difference if law enforcement had released the video of the POI or processed her condo? Could law enforcement have engaged the public more by releasing more information? It certainly has not helped Jennifer's case to hold onto every little bit of information....

I live fairly close to where Holly Bobo lived.....The Darden TN police department and the TBI engaged the public.....Rarely would a week go by without information being released and an update given regarding her case.....Holly's case was similar to Jennifer's as she was abducted from her home in the early morning hours, an arrest was made in her case I believe within three years of her disappearance and the alledged killer will go to trial this year...

What if she didn't park in her typical spot, but parked out front by the water. This would explain no one seeing her car in her spot.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What if she didn't park in her typical spot, but parked out front by the water. This would explain no one seeing her car in her spot.

With so few residents this is possible. But I believe the residents were assigned a spot with their condo number painted on it. (Many apartment and condo complexes do not do this now for security reasons, but rather have a different series of numbers stenciled on the parking spaces with residents still assigned a space. This way a thief can't go through the lot and see who is likely to be absent.) Another reason - if we are to assume this was planned - the abductor would be looking to that parking space to see if Jennifer was home that morning.

Recently I've had to use the local transit system buses to go into work. The transit system's website, signs on the buses and a periodic announcement over the buses PA system informs all passengers that ALL are covered by surveillance video. Talking to a former co-worker who used to take the bus they said it was like this at least 15 years ago. For that reason, I have a difficult time seeing the abductor taking the bus anywhere from that area.

Recently I've had to use the local transit system buses to go into work. The transit system's website, signs on the buses and a periodic announcement over the buses PA system informs all passengers that ALL are covered by surveillance video. Talking to a former co-worker who used to take the bus they said it was like this at least 15 years ago. For that reason, I have a difficult time seeing the abductor taking the bus anywhere from that area.

Logic would dictate that, however, abducting in broad daylight, parking in a populated area, walking near a busy street.. goes against the conventional in this case. It might have been, let me hurry up and get out of dodge mentality. If this was a illegal worker or teen, they might not of been hip to the surveillance used. I didn't know buses had camera's..

This was 2006, not 1950...so even general knowledge dictates there COULD be surveillance cameras even if you didn't know so ahead of time. And assuming the cameras were known about, even if sketchy footage, a murderer might pause and think, "will they catch my face"? And if that's possible, does it make sense to walk blazenly down the walk and look back?! That is what makes me think the POI that parked the car is oblivious as to why he did so...

This was 2006, not 1950...so even general knowledge dictates there COULD be surveillance cameras even if you didn't know so ahead of time. And assuming the cameras were known about, even if sketchy footage, a murderer might pause and think, "will they catch my face"? And if that's possible, does it make sense to walk blazenly down the walk and look back?! That is what makes me think the POI that parked the car is oblivious as to why he did so...

I live in a pretty nice gated apartment complex in Florida, and we only got surveillance cameras last year, very visible ones at the gate.

I took a look there at HOTG several years ago, and even though I knew there were surveillance cameras and where they were at the pool, that was the only way you'd know, knowing beforehand before you went there.

What does "there could be surveillance cameras" mean in terms of behavior? Ironically, was there not no surveillance cameras at the Mosaic at the same time? The POI clearly didn't know there were surveillance cameras on him. That doesn't make him less of a murderer. That's no innocent person that looked back at Jennifer's car when he was exiting behind the palm tree.

I occasionally find myself believing that the POI is a female.....Could the POI have been wearing scrubs and taking a bus to to Dr. Phillips hospital 7 miles or so to Turkey Lake Road? I looked up todays bus schedule from the HOTG to Dr. Phillips Hospital and the bus comes by at 1:30 pm.....

I think the real question is, why was the car parked at noon?

Why would anyone risk moving that car? HOTG has a lot of foot traffic, I'm certain a handful of people saw the poi. This wasn't planned, no one would draw up a plan that requires driving her car her around Orlando, ever.

So, what does that leave us with? Heat of the moment argument that morning from someone known? Random bad buy seizing the opportunity at ~ 6:30?

I think the real question is, why was the car parked at noon?

Why would anyone risk moving that car? HOTG has a lot of foot traffic, I'm certain a handful of people saw the poi. This wasn't planned, no one would draw up a plan that requires driving her car her around Orlando, ever.

So, what does that leave us with? Heat of the moment argument that morning from someone known? Random bad buy seizing the opportunity at ~ 6:30?

Sent from my SM

That's the million dollar question Rust, Thanks for your input into the convo. It seems very novice or the person was a novice who carried out this phase of the abduction. Like rd_jfc stated, detection might not have been on their mind. Timing of distancing themselves from the incident was. Odd that the timing coincided with when people started noticing she was missing and in route to her place within a 3hr frame.

Not only parked at noon, but so close from it's original location...

I'm not convinced POI is looking back surveying the parking job. For all we know a car backfired or honked or someone yelled and the reaction is to look back. And I don't believe the person who parked the car is the same as the person who most likely killed her.

As Shin says, curious that timing parallels the notice of her missing. An illegal, or legal for that matter, worker wouldn't be concerned with who knew what when and where she should be by when or not...someone relevant to her schedule would.

And while phones powering off the night before seems suspicious, if she did indeed turn her own off every night, it stands to reason she would turn the brother's friend's phone off as well by habit. Seems to me her family/ boyfriend would know if she typically did so. If this area is as shady as everyone has said, she didn't go out that night.

I think most crucial is the wet shower (morning abduction) and briefcase missing. If she told bf she was "in bed," (assuming we believe him), right after she hung up would she pop up and get in the shower (making that the latest time of running the water ; otherwise if she took a shower even earlier it pushes the drying time up even further...)? Even if she hung up the phone and (probably didn't) get in the shower...is it wet over 12 hours later? I definitely don't think someone came back to her apt and showered because A) even someone with rudimentary knowledge of forensics wouldn't risk evidence but more so B) you would get the hell out of there not come back. I think she was either abducted on her way out, or was asked for a ride, by someone known to her and threatened/overtaken thereafter.

I think the one hope is that LE definitely has more info that hasn't been released and are waiting to tie up loose ends before acting...

The first moments, when Jennifer was missing, her brother Logan and his friend Travis (the owner of the gsm left in Jennifer's apparment) went to Mosaic for looking for Jennifer, what about Matt the other friend (ex Jennifer' s boyfriend), I ask myself, why Matt did not go with Logan and Travis to Mosaic to try to find what happened to Jennifer?.I have not read anything about this question...I asked myself because in my opinion, Matt, is a person of interest...

The first moments, when Jennifer was missing, her brother Logan and his friend Travis (the owner of the gsm left in Jennifer's apparment) went to Mosaic for looking for Jennifer, what about Matt the other friend (ex Jennifer' s boyfriend), I ask myself, why Matt did not go with Logan and Travis to Mosaic to try to find what happened to Jennifer?.I have not read anything about this question...I asked myself because in my opinion, Matt, is a person of interest...
The POI is only 5'3"-5-4". That should exclude a lot of grown white males.

There are obviously multiple POIs. In terms of the colloquially known "POI" on WebSleuths from the surveillance footage, "a lot" does not a certainty, let alone a conviction make.

Hypothesizing here... I just watched an episode of Disappeared. Drew Kesse states he thinks she has been trafficked. This got me to thinking about the car. What if a worker transported her in her car to a meeting spot where she was picked up in another vehicle, the worker parks her car and walks back to her complex... Just a thought

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hypothesizing here... I just watched an episode of Disappeared. Drew Kesse states he thinks she has been trafficked. This got me to thinking about the car. What if a worker transported her in her car to a meeting spot where she was picked up in another vehicle, the worker parks her car and walks back to her complex... Just a thought

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I guess anything is possible. But, IMO trafficking has always been the least likely. When people resort to saying someone is trafficked, I generally think they have seen way too many movies. Trafficked typically happens to high risk children and teens, those from broken homes without an army of people who will search. It's not worth the risk to snatch someone who is loved, when there are dirt bag parents willing to give away their own children for money and drugs. Cruel, unfair world out there.

Sex trafficking is an Urban Legend. Well, Sex Trafficking does exist to the extent that any situation where women are forced into prostitution against their will or if the girls are under aged meets the legal definition of Sex Trafficking. It is the situation where a woman is abducted off the street and sold into sex work that does not exist; at least in any developed country.
Can anyone come up with any verifiable situation where this has happened.

Women who have unstable family lives, are addicted to drugs or are otherwise is desperate straights may enter into such arrangements. The girl described by the witness in episode 4 of the podcast probably had a sad backstory but she was almost certainly not Jennifer.

There are obviously multiple POIs. In terms of the colloquially known "POI" on WebSleuths from the surveillance footage, "a lot" does not a certainty, let alone a conviction make.

This person, the POI like yo say, can be one person who helped bringing Jennifer's car, not who is guilty for the Jennifer' s disappearance. One sister, brother or friend of the responsible who could help leaving Jennifer's car from the place where he committed the crime...

The POI is only 5'3"-5-4". That should exclude a lot of grown white males.

This person can be someone who helped the responsible of Jennifer's desappearance, one brother, one sister or maybe a very close friend of the person who committed the crime, who helped leaving outside the car from the scene of the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Royco