Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I wouldn't have offered my opinion if I knew it would cause such a stir. And I don't know anything about Keyes in Orlando; I thought the theory was that he used to do odd jobs there, and so could have been responsible for Jennifer's disappearance.

Sorry, I don't have the energy to properly respond. Maybe in the future. I am trying to limit my exposure to this site anyway, because I feel reading about these cases really sucks the life out of me -- it's depressing. But, happy sleuthing... and even if we don't see eye to eye, I certainly admire your tenaciousness, dign. That's what sleuthing is all about.

Jeffries, Please do not get offended by anything I have said, I'm just a really blunt person and if I feel something way down deep inside, I will uphold my beliefs to the highest level I can, guess I'm just a stubborn lady...lol

You would have to really know the Keyes case and even now FBI is still working on the case because they had a lot of information to follow up on when he took the cowards way out last December and sadly took his victim's names also but in the last released investigation video's there was a lot of info. in those, it was FBI talking with Keyes for several hours at different days

I do not know Keyes worked in Orlando, but I know for sure he has relatives there and a childhood friend in Daytona and as I said above, it's been a long long process for me to absorb the how's and why's in this particular case, If they are getting new investigators to look at this case, I feel Keyes should definitely be looked at in Jennifer's case and I will add one more piece of reading I feel just fits what I think fits right in with I Keyes, The parents and investigators seem to think Jennifer slept in her bed and took a shower, but if I. Keyes is the POI, in one other case posted on his forum, the POI that we all think is perhaps Keyes in that case also, was known to be in this man's home for hours, and after this victim was dead, he took a shower, slept in the bed, and is thought to have fixed a meal in this man's house, but no proof as of this date it was I. Keyes just as in Jennifer's case....Keyes was very smart in planning his kidnaps and kills as sick as that sounds to me and I know nothing he would not have done, in his last known meeting with investigators he was so concerned that if he gave them names, his family and daughter would find out things he did to the bodies, and with all serial killers I am sure it was very sick but no doubt had some significant meaning to his sick mind.....I sat and watched when Jennifer's case came to the big media news and I sat and cried along with her parents on the show, I cannot possibly imagine what all they have been through, I just know their hearts were broke....I am just happy some are posting again on her forum, seems it went cold for a long time, but I PRAY this will cause new investigators or a new detective to start from day 1 and go through the entire case up to this date and get a new look at Jennifer's case and most of all it would be the greatest gift we could give that family this Christmas just to know where Jennifer is and for them to bring her home and have some type of closure if that is possible
and as Foxfire posted, this would have been right up I Keyes thinking to have posted her photo on the dating sites, he confessed he could not wait to get to a computer after he did a bank robbery or a kill and follow media coverage, he confessed he OFTEN would go in and posts on various sites after he committed the crime, he said he laughed when he knew LE was way off and really had no clue where to start looking for a body, his words were "I got almost as much of a high from following media coverage as I did doing the actual crime"...so so sick to me....and this would have made him feel really proud ( in his sick demented mind) to have posted these photo's of Jennifer to these sites, he knew it would further haunt, make the parents feel more pain, he confessed he knew he loved to see things and people suffer from a very early age....at age 14, he tortued a family pet in front of some of his siblings and neighbor kids, they got sick and ran away, neighbor kids told their parents, those parents went and told his parents and he told FBI he knew his way of thinking was not normal, so he started doing things strictly by himself, confessed he broke into several homes taking knifes, guns and etc...he said it was easy for him because he did not look his age...so this was a very messed up individual from a very very young age
Jeffries, I agree that reading a lot on these cases can really play a toll on your mental mind....I have stated in the past year that if they ever get to the end and bring forth all known victims of Keyes, I QUIT....I have never followed a murder in my life, had no interest in getting involved at all, but as I said the release of that 1st photo affected me in a way that I have never felt before...so I am determined to stick to my beliefs and plan on following the Keyes case until FBI says it is closed for good....as I said I think when FBI releases the final information and known places he traveled, arsons, kidnaps and killings we ALL are in for some surprises for sure, I feel there will be victims we never dreamed about that he will have committed, and some we think he did may prove out wrong, but as long as I have breath I will be sitting behind this metal contraption awaiting new information on Jennifer's case and 3 others for sure...I told you I am blunt and I'm stubborn as an ole work mule when I truly believe something as strong as I do on this.....Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings at all, just stating my feelings also...Hope to see you back checking on this case

Attachments

• Keyes in the ARMY.jpg
    Keyes in the ARMY.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 118
  • KEYES Various WALKING.jpg
    KEYES Various WALKING.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Keyes Jennifer Picture.jpg
    Keyes Jennifer Picture.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 137
Wow, thanks a million for posting those! I always wanted to see what the POI looked like as compared with Keyes, and now I do. I think the build is very similar...and it's still a possibility because he hasn't been cleared yet. I've never discounted Keyes from my suspect list because I don't know who his last victims were and also he could've been around the area. Of course there is an extensive list of suspects, I still believe that Keyes could have been involved. Everyone says that there's a very short chance of that occurring, and yes, it is more probable that someone she knew took her, but we don't know yet. Personally I don't think anything at this point can be confirmed or denied, only inferred from the circumstances shown. Every day I hope that I'll see her face on the news saying that she's been found. Wish there was a break soon.

This was posted on another thread, but just for completeness, I'll post it here too.

Jennifer Kesse, her parents and the unidentified Greek girl:

2cifwa1.jpghttp:

Since no parent or relative has come forward to claim the Greek girl, I'm thinking the child could be an offspring of someone being held captive. The captive woman can't come forward and the relatives wouldn't know there is a child.

My suggesting a connection to Kesse is not such a shot in the dark. A few years ago someone from Greece went on Wikipedia and made a very slight correction to Jennifer Kesse's bio. Why would someone in Greece be correcting a small detail on the Kesse entry? The person made only one other contribution to Wikipedia, a correction to the current age of Morgan Nick, a girl who was abducted 15 years earlier. Why would this same person in Greece suddenly know to correct Morgan's age on wikipedia right after her birthday? The case had been cold for over a decade.

That's a really weird coincidence and very cool observation. Its also possibility that the person who edited wikipedia was using an IP address masker that is located in Greece and they could be located somewhere else, for example, Florida.

Secondly, its a possibility they knew something about the case, its also a possibility they could be just making up stuff and posting it as a nuisance.

I agree. I don't discourage any new information but wikipedia is definitely not known for being very reliable.

My hunch is it was the perpetrator that dropped Jennifer's car at Huntington on the Green apartments.
He spent just over half a minute in the car before locking it and walking past the CCTV cameras.
How many unsolved crimes have photos of the suspect?
I know the face is obscured but the suspect has a 'look' about him. Why hasn't someone recognised the hairstyle/headwear? He appears to have a long gait but nobody recognises that either.
The suspect isn't tall and looks slight in build.

Perhaps nobody recognises him because he either never lived in the area or lived there for a short period of time.
Word is there was a number of 'illegals' working at Mosaic at the time of the abduction.
Is that where the answers lie?

That was my first thought after watching the 48 hours show about her case on YT. Notice how slender and graceful the back or second shot of the body is on the security camera, the back, the neck and the legs. The feet are long but again, graceful, with a seemingly high arch. (Does anyone know what her shoe size is?). The hair looks like one of those weird cuts that have been popular off and on with young girls for about the last decade. The manner of dress is unisex, could be worn by a male or female. Could JK have disappeared of her own free will? I think it's possible. No evidence of another person in her condo or car, I wonder if LE can definitely rule self disappearance out?

I thought it looked like a woman trying to pass off as a guy too, with her hair tucked into the hat. It reminded me a bit of the Julia Roberts character in the movie Sleeping with the Enemy when she was dressed as a man.

Everyone has their own opinion jeffries...1st of all NO I am not on here to blame IK for everyone's murder, that would be totally stupid....I have 198% reason to believe Keyes is responsible for this disappearence 2nd....Jennifer would have never opened a door to a stranger??????.....If you even had 1 tiny clue about how Keyes worked then you would not have even posted that statement right there...perhaps you need to go and read all the Keyes forum yourself, if it was Keyes, he sure would not have walked up to her door, not ever and with all that being said...NO, do you see Michael Parkers name on here??? Tracy O???.....I never mentioned them at all in my opinions

I do not believe the workplace had anything to do with Jennifer going missing...I have read all these weird theories and so called proofs but they just don't add up in a lot of ways...
and just for your own information jeffries,How do you know Keyes was not on the same cruise Jennifer and her boyfriend took that weekend???......he sure loved to travel and do cruises......Keyes was a construction worker...Easy to have blended in and look just like one of the other guys around.., or was Keyes visiting relatives in Orlando or his childhood friend known to live in Daytona??? maybe down on his luck and worked for a few days, knowing keyes he would sit laughing as he relaxed at night in one of those condo's for FREE.....I have tons of links and etc. that I could put up but some would not be allowed I'm sure...and I have heard a lot of theories on Jennifer but it's been way over 7 years and so far none has been true, they have had several possible POI's....and as of this date none has been arrested so that tells me they are doing a dead end find on Jennifer...I do agree they need fresh eyes, fresh thoughts and etc. that would be the best thing that could happen in this case, but please don't come on here telling everyone just because Keyes has been "outed" that I am on here suggesting he is the one for Jennifer...I have spent the better part of the past year, reading, searching, contacting, zooming photo's and much more on Jennifer's case for one simple reason....When they 1st released the photo of IK, it affected me so bad I lost 2 nights sleep straight in a row, I suddenly felt as if I had seen him somewhere in my lifetime, so bad that I actually got very nauseated when looking at his photo...I knew I had never seen this person in my life...and that was way before they even knew he was a serial killer, so with all this being said....Until LE or FBI come forth and prove 100% another person taking Jennifer, I will draw my last breath on this earth fully believing 198% that the POI walking by that fence was Keyes
Much discussion on another site was discussed about the type of walk (length of his legs apart) of this POI....after long being discussed, it was known this type of walk was some type of military stance and also the way the POI holds the upper body, never moving the head area while walking...all was confirmed as some type of Military stance and then the shoes came into discussion, many thought it to be a cricket player, that was not true and finally a man came into the discussion that was a 20 yr Military Vet, he said there was not even 1% question in his mind, these were military boots, and he stated he wore them every single day of his 20 yr. military service.......Keyes served 3 years in the military and often boasted around others of his military services, he was honorably discharged so that spoke volume's to me with the POI.....and the CD player in the backseat threw me off for a long time, but as I said above one person contacted me that really knew Keyes in everyday life, gave me some of his personal favorites in music.....Keyes was really into heavy metal and I personally feel that when he was on a hunt and kill trip this music was probably in known vehicles being played really loud, I still feel Keyes had been watching Jennifer for awhile....maybe even stalking her in his own sick way as he did the Curriers in Vermont....it was known that Lorraine told her co-workers she felt like she was being watched and at times being stalked, Bill went and bought a gun because I'm sure he was also being stalked by this crazy monster, sadly the gun he bought was used to kill Bill.....I would love to see or for FBI to get Jennifer's phone records....I would look for any calls that was of un-known persons calling her phone, the state, and the times the calls might have come in, and I think FBI if they have not already done this, should get a complete passenger list that Jennifer and boyfriend was known to have taken the weekend before she returned home....Keyes had his hair cut almost identical in his earlier years as the POI in Jennifer's case, I found a photo and have now sent that also and as known when he robbed banks he always wore some type of cover on his head, to me this looks like a knit cap that may be rolled up, this I feel was worn as to not leave behind any hair dna whether it be Keyes or another person

Jeffries, I have asked that this case be put on Keyes thread as I feel it should be looked into in depth by FBI, but there are certain things that has to be proven and etc. and some of the links I have cannot be put on this site, I agree to disagree with you, and I will still be sitting behind my computer awaiting the next released timeline of IKeyes....LOL....just a ???? knowing way down deep inside of me, after all I feel any person that is taken or killed in a cruel manner needs voices or minds to help give their families locations, evidence and in some strange way possible closure for their families...and NO, I am not a psychic, mind reader or anything close to this, but we are to trust our inner being and I will leave with a quote I heard several years ago in psychology "You know what you need to know, and you already know you know" sometimes that inner deep down feeling is what we need to clasp onto and go with it....I have found in all my years of life, it is always what I have needed to do or follow

Jennifer and her boyfriend did not take a cruise to St Croix- they flew there and stayed with friends. They flew in and out of South Fla airports.

Thanks for clearing up info. on the trip, but that is another big mistake that some big news media coverage got wrong...always stating they went on a cruise and I have heard often with his parents and they met friends....geeezzzeee

While this is true, Keyes was so familiar in travels it still would have been very easy for him to have stalked or staked Jennifer out, and for reason's that I feel has already been discussed above I will not add any links or thoughts....I would like to add, maybe some LE or family needs to attend this mega church with the Keyes Pastor, if it were my loved one I would be there and no doubt asking a million questions.....but that is just me!!! and all is MOO

I wanna say that LE has said on a number of occasions that finding the names of the workers at the Mosiac was a very difficult task as well as being able to search the Condo's that they stayed in that were vacant..

http://www.jenniferkesse.com/48hours.htm

I wanna say the reporter asks the investigator in the second video. I agree that would have been the Case breaker if they were to round them (the Mosiac workers) up and question them.. now they are long gone!

surely LE must have interviewed some of them though, some that could tell them who the other workers who left were?

Hi and welcome to websleuths!

Monzalvo has been discussed on our threads specifically in the following:

POI/Suspect - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is one of my posts about him and the proximity of his residence to Jennifer's condo:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - POI/Suspect

Look at the haircut in this video at the 0:57 timestamp:

Rapists Given Multiple Life Sentences - YouTube

in the video the hair looks too puffy at the back to be that guy's haircut. to me the hair of the suspect in the vid looks like a bun pulled up into the hat

EDIT: i take that back. in very close up versions of the photo of the suspect his hair is definitely cut straight across. makes me think it really is a man and not a woman... seems like there could even be a large tattoo below the weird, sharply cut hair

UCFALumni2002:.....I wanted to add a little more of my:twocents: and maybe ask some questions
This was stated to FBI on the last known interview of Keyes on Nov.29th 2012

2005 to 2006 (summer/fall months): Keyes admitted that he committed two murders independent of one another. Keyes used his boat to dispose of the bodies of these victims. Keyes stated at least one of the bodies was disposed of in Crescent Lake in Washington where he used anchors to submerge the body. Keyes reported the body was submerged in more than 100 feet of water. Keyes may have moved the victim’s car to place distance between where the vehicle was found and where the crime occurred. The identity of these victims is unknown

Also in his sick confessing and all the while playing authorities like they were stupid....he told them one victim had very fair skin---possibly a rich grandmother---and was driving an older car and he laughs and told them he took this victim across MANY state lines before he disposed of the body
=======================================================

I am going to make 1 last effort to try and put out what I believe to be 198% true after reading and researching way over 1 yr now on Jennifer's case
I cannot tell you, nor could I explain to FBI or her family WHY I believe so strong it was IK.......I'm an older lady and at the time they released his photo I had a husband with dementia-bedridden and at home, a Mom that was 91 yrs young and also bedridden and at home...I was taking care of both....so WHY did his photo make me physically sick for 2 nights straight in a row...I did not even close my eyes for 2 solid nights, I was so tired the 2nd night I prayed and asked God to help me understand or to help me get this photo out of my mental mind...I had went into deep thought in the meantime if maybe when my husband was up, had we met him at various places we traveled...NO, I knew we had not, but early in the a.m. hours I came back to the computer and I still asked God to give me some kind of peace.....Jennifer's POI came to me as plain as the nose on my face....I really started to think I was totally nuts myself...asking why in the world would this case and person come to me after all these years???....I still cannot answer this to anyone...I am clueless as to the why or how...I honestly have no clue...but I pulled up everything I could find on the internet that night and all into the next day
on Jennifer's case. I zoomed his photo and the POI walking by the fence....that did not satisfy me at all, so I went into one of her sites and read all of the posts on that site and that is when I read about the POI walking stance, upper body stance, shoes the POI was wearing and etc....and when they released more info and photo's of his 1st known bank robbery and seeing him walking outside that bank did I start to compare distances in the legs and etc. and from there much more I have found in the past year that makes me make a statement to you only.....Until FBI or LE brings a person that has been proved to be her abductor beyond a reasonable doubt and has evidence to back it up, and I mean SOLID EVIDENCE....I will leave this world believing 198% that IK was Jennifer's abductor...and you have to admit that is a mouth full to say on a public forum, but may I add for You or any of Jennifer's family to even begin to process I. Keyes you will have to know how he thought, how he picked out various towns and people...He knew none of his victims...He traveled extensively and this can be found at the bottom of my signature giving his known timeline, it has been stated by some that he will become known as the most meticulous serial killer of our century....He planned his kidnaps, murders and robberies out well in advance....Curriers---he went to essex vermont in 2009...got a feel of the town and he knew he wanted to do a kill there, so he buried one of his known kill kits close by the motel he stayed at....only until 2011 did he decide to return..stayed at the same motel and decided he wanted a couple this time....the house had to have an attached garage, no kids, no dogs and he at night knew or studied how their house was constructed inside...He walked to their home, busted a garage window, took a crowbar and got the lock open, entered their home, forced them to get into THEIR CAR and drive to the abandoned farmhouse located not far from their own home....He killed both Bill and Lorraine...and the only way they knew or suspected they had been kidnapped was 1 witness saw a man driving their car.....2 days later they found the Curriers car parked in an apartment complex less than 2 miles from their home...Note*** NO DNA...NO PRINTS.....Nothing could be found as far as evidence in their car...absolutely nothing
This Beast was smart...you have to give him that as bad as I hate to admit it and YES it is very possible he could have taken Jennifer's car and left no dna, no prints and IK always wore a knit cap so there would be no hair dna I'm sure, but he is seen with many at his bank robberies and etc.
I know family and friends want to believe that Jennifer could be many places, I can truly understand this, but I cannot possibly know how they feel having a daughter they loved so much just seemingly dropping off the face of the earth, I can't even get a tiny feeling of how bad that would feel in their hearts, I will say when I saw this case years ago now, I sat and wept that night because to me the parents hearts was broken and you could tell they truly loved their daughter....My Mom lost a child and she commented and I have never forgot what she said "You don't even begin to understand heart pain until you loose a child".....that broke my heart into to hear my Mom say this, she never talked much about the loss, but at times she would talk in small sentences about her...I never questioned much because I knew it killed a part of my Mom inside when this child was taken from her and that was by death
I will say I PRAY that a new investigator will take this case and start back from day 1.....When I called OPD....it was more like I was bothering them instead of giving them some information, links and etc...I also told them I had much more...but they really didn't want to hear this, I was told it was a busy night there???????????????????? and I will add, if they have any print or any dna...IK would not have been in the CODIS at the time Jennifer went missing, but FBI released after his supposedly suicide that it was not entered...so if there is anything they have, it could easily be entered to see if there was a match
Thanks for your time

Ever since the Monster Castro was discovered with the 3 women, I now tend to have way more hope that they could still be alive.

It seems to me if it was a random killing she would have been found by now. She would have been dumped.. But if she was more valuable to them she could have been kept all this time.
Jaycee Dugard, Sean Hornbeck... I just can not help buy hold out hope she is still alive somewhere.

DingDoodle, Israel Keyes is way too tall to be this guy, he's 6'2'', this guy is supposed to be 5'4''.

It seems to me if it was a random killing she would have been found by now. She would have been dumped.

For some reason, I've always felt Jennifer never left the property where she resided. If she did (and I hate to say this), but I think she was taken away in one of the dumpsters used during the construction/remodeling work, thus the reason she has not been found.

I also believe Jennifer was abducted by more than one individual and possibly held in one of the empty apartments.

Thanks joS3ph, I agree that is entirely possible, I wonder where they dump construction debris? The companies who were working the site should know the answer to this. And you are entirely correct she could be under tons of other debris. A second possibility is that she is underwater in a lagoon thus making it hard to search for her. Orlando has a lot of lakes and marshy areas (I have not visited that area in years myself).

DingDoodle, Israel Keyes is way too tall to be this guy, he's 6'2'', this guy is supposed to be 5'4''.

I always felt the perp was a woman. She may have been lured by a woman and taken to a car.

I don't believe she is "in the apartments". She is not in the walls, or in the concrete, and probably not in the debris dumpster. That would be too likely to get caught disposing of a body. Pouring concrete requires lots of people, from a mixer driver, to a pump guy, to finishing crew, etc. No body is going into a concrete pour unless lots of people know about it. Drywall and wall framing is too thin to hide a body. Besides, it would smell within a day or two.

It's a shame there is nothing but a bad surveillance video in the case. Hard to put anything together at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823