AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Except he was all over YouTube the next day once again saying Katie held the key and so on. So I guess that whole statement from him was pointless.
I really hope his newer PI can convince Seth to stop the YouTubes. I think his heart was in the right place when he started, he wanted to keep Sebastian’s face out there and It worked for awhile. <modsnip> I don’t know if jail is the best place for him to work right now but there are other security type jobs he could take.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just say the all the parents were wrong and Sebastian did somehow have internet access.

Surely by now LE has scoured all his devices. If they'd found any clues to him being abducted by someone he'd met online, wouldn't they have publicized that by now?

Just say the all the parents were wrong and Sebastian did somehow have internet access.

Surely by now LE has scoured all his devices. If they'd found any clues to him being abducted by someone he'd met online, wouldn't they have publicized that by now?
I'm not into gaming. Can gaming devices that access the Internet and that allow for chatting (verbal or written) be mined as well as a cellphone for data? TIA

That would be part of their investigation which so far they have revealed zip. They didn’t even want the clothes Sebastian was wearing at dinner released and won’t say whether those clothes were found at home - so publicizing info revealed through their investigation regarding a possible abduction? I’ve seen nothing that makes me think they would release that.

They called an Amber Alert, by definition that means they were investigating an abduction not a run away. They have been calling this a criminal investigation, since they first cut back the door to door search around day 8.

I'm not into gaming. Can gaming devices that access the Internet and that allow for chatting (verbal or written) be mined as well as a cellphone for data? TIA
If I Recall, Sebastian had a switch. It’s is possible to get forensic data from it, I’m not sure if that includes chat logs, but it would at least include where you were connected and to what IP address you were connected to. That would allow you to request the server logs which might have useful information.

MOO it behooves Seth to keep the lines of communication open between he and the Proudfoots.
Well said and I fully agree !

At this time I think Seth has made attempts to do just that early on after Sebastian went missing.
I don't know about recently.
Has Seth made any calls or texts that haven't been returned ?
Thinking out loud.
Omo.

Moo, I always wish and daydream, that these cases with children have happy endings. Summer wells for instance, I wished the lady fro her church took her and no one knows. And Summer is happy. Maybe Sebastian's mom put in some kind of protective place. Like those life time movies, where you give your child to a trusted person that protects them. She got smart and realized her choices in men are horrible. The momma bear in her decided to protect him at any cost. Not really an opinion, but more of a wish.

This makes me think of Timmothy Pitzen and hoping he's somewhere safe!!!

Just a couple of thoughts. What if KP left after SR went to bed so she really doesn't know what happened?
Also what would CP have to gain by having a kid disappear before his custody hearing? No way a child would be placed in a home where there is a missing child.
Who would have something to gain by disappearing SB?
Many more questions but starting with what we do know about the family dynamics. jmo

Last edited:
I just heard about this and started listening to a Nancy Grace podcast with the parents. My questions for my fellow sleuthers:
1. Family went out for dinner night together before. When did stepdad start driving to St. Jude construction site that he said was 3 1/2 hours away and claims that police didn't need him to do polygraph as he was so far away????
2. Mom told Nancy Grace that she parks her car in garage, but her work car was parked in driveway behind it. Which vehicle did they take to dinner? (Stepdad says he has a diesel truck.)
3. They said neighbor's Ring camera did not see anything unusual. Did Ring pick up them coming back from dinner? If so, which vehicle?

I just heard about this and started listening to a Nancy Grace podcast with the parents. My questions for my fellow sleuthers:
1. Family went out for dinner night together before. When did stepdad start driving to St. Jude construction site that he said was 3 1/2 hours away and claims that police didn't need him to do polygraph as he was so far away????
2. Mom told Nancy Grace that she parks her car in garage, but her work car was parked in driveway behind it. Which vehicle did they take to dinner? (Stepdad says he has a diesel truck.)
3. They said neighbor's Ring camera did not see anything unusual. Did Ring pick up them coming back from dinner? If so, which vehicle?
1. Step dad was not at dinner, he had been in Memphis for weeks according to them.

2. Her car was parked in garage, work van outside of garage, not blocking her car. If you look online you can see the layout of their house.

3. Not that has been shown or revealed by LE.

That would be part of their investigation which so far they have revealed zip. They didn’t even want the clothes Sebastian was wearing at dinner released and won’t say whether those clothes were found at home - so publicizing info revealed through their investigation regarding a possible abduction? I’ve seen nothing that makes me think they would release that.

They called an Amber Alert, by definition that means they were investigating an abduction not a run away. They have been calling this a criminal investigation, since they first cut back the door to door search around day 8.

I meant that if they'd found any evidence that Sebastian had been in touch electronically with someone who may have abducted him, they would have said something publicly like:

"We believe that Sebastian was in communication with a person posing as another teenager who befriended him online. This person corresponded with Sebastian under the name "Snake Megafan." If you have any tips about who this person might be, please call...."

1) Sebastian and Kate went to dinner. Chris was staying in their RV near the St Jude’s work site. Right, Chris first said the had taken & passed the poly. Later revealed he hadn’t taken a poly bc LE said it wasn’t necessary as he was so far away. Said he was willing to take one. Nancy Grace offered to set up a poly for Chris but he refused claiming LE told him not to.

2) Kate’s work vehicle is parked further up the driveway so it doesn’t obstruct the garage door. I believe they used Kate’s personal vehicle. The driveway goes up the side of the house with the garage to the right, rather than pulling straight in.

3) I don’t recall the ring camera results being revealed regarding the cars. I believe the video LE shared with Seth to show him proof of life showed Kate and Sebastian getting into her car in the parking lot of the restaurant.

I meant that if they'd found any evidence that Sebastian had been in touch electronically with someone who may have abducted him, they would have said something publicly like:

"We believe that Sebastian was in communication with a person posing as another teenager who befriended him online. This person corresponded with Sebastian under the name "Snake Megafan." If you have any tips about who this person might be, please call...."
I’m sorry, I went off on a tangent instead of responding to your question. I haven’t read anything that makes me think LE would release this information if this was what they found. I’m basing this on the lack of anything else to speak of they have shared.

1. Step dad was not at dinner, he had been in Memphis for weeks according to them.Th

2. Her car was parked in garage, work van outside of garage, not blocking her car. If you look online you can see the layout of their house.

3. Not that has been shown or revealed by LE.
Thank you! I was a bit confused when she said "we" were at restaurant, but I am just now finishing up the podcast. I'm sure I'll have more questions when I'm done. I'm very intrigued by this case. Sebastian looks so similar to Kyron Horman who went missing very near to my house years ago, so this case has grabbed my attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending
Back