trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you're going to the store, this will be the one time they actually start on time. :giggle:

And because I have ANOTHER lunch date today, it will start on time. I hate being popular.

JK - I rarely go out for lunch. LOL

YAY lunch date just cancelled - sick kid

That was mean. But still..

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is setting up his Bose Wave Radio and talking to Travis' brother and sister at the moment. #JodiArias

Collapse

HO is here! Locked and loaded!! Verified Orgasm Expert!

Please pay attention here - we are serious about this, read the rules and the many reminders by Nurse, Fran, Harmony2 and the other mods and post accordingly.

Salem

Bringing over from last thread.

It is time for Alyce in Wonderland to go bye-bye. I know Juan is trying to prove a point and he is right but I am so sick of her.

Evening - almost

Is it Juan o'clock yet? :please::please:

While I'm at it, it is also drinking time

:seeya:

They had a spectator fall asleep in court yesterday and get booted.

Don't go falling asleep on us here today.

1.gif

If someone can fall asleep during a cross by Juan, they don't deserve to be in the courtroom. Fo sho.

:eek: I hope our power doesn't go out. It has gotten very dark with thunderstorms on tap this afternoon. I hope DH's laptop is fully-charged, just in case.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is setting up his Bose Wave Radio and talking to Travis' brother and sister at the moment. #JodiArias

Collapse

He should play "I fought the law" while they are waiting around.

GM!

One day closer to justice for Travis and his family!

:seeya:

They had a spectator fall asleep in court yesterday and get booted.

Don't go falling asleep on us here today.

1.gif

One of my favourite gifs ever!! :beats: Hello everyone!

Bringing this over from the last thread because I wanted to see what others think...

What I noticed by watching the tape of Travis talking about his robbery experience, with JA laying in lap (awkward much?), is two of the things he said while telling that story, she used in her story/murder.

1. He had a gun pointed to his temple when he was robbed. The same side that she shot him.

2. In his telling of the robbery story, he mentions that he wondered if he would be all tough against the attacker or if he would be all, "Please don't shoot me!! I have a wife and eight kids!" in a girly voice. When telling Det. Flores about the ninjas, JA said something along the lines of "he wasn't crying like a girl or anything".

I think she used parts of his story in her story. She listened and heard everything. Very very perceptive and these things stuck in her head. It's creepy.

@jvelezmitchell I was furious to know why #JodiArias didn't plan of getting pregnant with Travis's baby while she was stalking him!
Huh?

Remember when I told y'all that I was aging during every delay and sidebar during this trial? Well, I was right. My doctor told me yesterday I've been suffering from Benign Positional Vertigo and now I find out I need eyeglasses.

And these problems began only after January 2. Hm.

Let's move it along, defense. No more silly motions, ya hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823