TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off of the phone with our Uncle. He is the one that Deanna's twin was staying with when Deanna came to see her the night she went missing. Unfortunately, he doesn't remember much about that night so he doesn't remember the car. He did hear from people in the same trailor park that she left in a brown car with two hispanics. Keep in mind that this is nothing more than hear say, as we have not had anyone be able to say they 100% remember seeing the car.
I want to try hard to keep the facts seperate from the rumors and theories so that no one gets confused. I appreciate everyone's efforts and don't want to see you guys using up all of your time on things that haven't even been confirmed true.

OT: Just for the record, we do not have a brother. Our stepdad did have a son from a seperate marriage, but his son was not in the picture when Deanna was around. If someone refers to Jimmy or James, that is our uncle.

OK....JDB..u have full access to classmates.com? If so, you should take over that part of the investigation...no sense in 2 of us on there working. We don't want to 'step' on eachother. Let me know, I'll let you know where I left off :D (starting over I think, was emailing the wrong set of mates)

And....Missie, I am searching, but haven't yet found all of this info in the thread here, riddle me this, your stepfather, name, bday, prior marriages, dates of anything, everything you know. Please PM it or email. TIA.

Finally, the records request has been sent and they wrote back to let me know they have received it. Hopefully I will hear something soon!

Finally, the records request has been sent and they wrote back to let me know they have received it. Hopefully I will hear something soon!

:D :D :D

We really need the missing persons report to start getting her listed on missing sites.

I have a few things to do here at work (yeah, they aren't paying me for sleuthing) then I will pop back on classmates and send out my alotted 20 emails for today to the middle school.

Good, Missie. Let's hope you hear back from them soon and that they have valuable info for you.

Lion

Missie, isn't Roy, the step dad, the one who was supposed to be convicted of molesting or something? What state? TX?

I believe it was "Indecency with a child". Yes, it was in Texas

I believe it was "Indecency with a child". Yes, it was in Texas

I ran a background on him...maybe my program is just missing it?? I know it's him, name and bday match up...

Criminal History
No Records Found

State Sexual Offender Check
No Records Found

Professional Records
No Records Found

K, got it, sorry...

DescriptionSID Risk Level Sex Race Height
04256322 NOT AVAILABLE Male White 510
Type Weight Shoe Size Eye Color Hair Color
ANNUALLY 205 13 BLK BRO

Birthdates08/06/1949

Registrations/VerificationsType Date Agency
Registration 11/06/1997 TX0140400 KILLEEN PD
Verification 08/08/2006 tx0140400 KILLEEN PD

Offense: 36010001 Indecency w/child Sexual ContactGeneral Offense Counts Victim Sex Victim Age Disposition Time Status
1 Female 12 10/17/1989 10Y PROBATION

Where'd everyone go?? Internet down at home :( Was afraid I was missing something.

Working on classmates for a bit.

I'm still here Christine!:blowkiss: Just waiting on word from Killeen pd regarding the records request. My hubby gets ever other friday off:woohoo: so he's off today!

I am here, too. I am waiting for possible info on dentals and for medical info concerning Deanna's broken arm to complete Deanna's, "Missing" poster. It is coming along nicely. These things can take time, and I understand. I just want you to know that I am still here:).

Lion

I am her, too. I am waiting, too for possible info on dentals and for medical info concerning Deanna's broken arm to complete Deanna's, "Missing" poster. It is coming along nicely. These things can take time, and I understand. I just want you to know that I am still here:).

Lion

I am here also read this one evryday or when a new post comes up.Just trying to figure where my next step will be.

Hi Missie! I am so proud of you! You are a wonderful sister. and I pray you find answers. Jean Marie Stewart is my foster sister (missing march 25 1980) and I started several websites, message boards for missing persons in her honor. Would you like me to add Deanna to Porchlight?
You can see the boards here
http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/index.php?act=idx
and here
http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/index.php?act=idx

or you can email me at lauran.halleck@gmail.com and I will gladly do so.

I firmly believe every pair of eyes searching is another beacon of hope for the lost. So I applaud you all for shining your light!

(((hugs)) and Ypeace

Thank You Monkalup. I sent you an email because I would love to have her on Porchlight.

OT: It has been difficult to get on the boards these past few days. Everyone is sick in the house, and I have our sons birthday party to plan (he's having a Lego party-so we have to build all of the decor!), and our anniversary. I'm still hear, and things should calm down tomorrow.

If I might make a suggestion for your notebook, make sure you keep a list of not only every contact, but the dates as well.
I started with legal pads in the 80's and was ever so glad years later to be able to prove not only the who but the when of my attempts.

I am adding Deanna to Porchlight message boards right now and am highlighting her case on the website front page as well. Keep the faith! These guys here are awesome!

OT: It has been difficult to get on the boards these past few days. Everyone is sick in the house, and I have our sons birthday party to plan (he's having a Lego party-so we have to build all of the decor!), and our anniversary. I'm still hear, and things should calm down tomorrow.

I was joking a few threads ago when I said 'where did everyone go', LOL...I was amused that most following this popped in and said HEY! Missie, don't feel guilty if you are not here for periods, it's OK. You have life to live and that is reality. I used to get so down because I would plan to do something online, then a million things come up at home and 'stuff on the computer' (hate to say it that way, but that's what most of us sleuthers families, friends, coworkers who aren't involved in the crime world, think of what we do) it has to be put on the back burner for some of us, INCLUDING YOU.

There are ups and and downs, days we will be posting over each other then weeks when we are waiting for word on something.

Enjoy your birthday party!
blow&

I am going to post again on classmates, when they lock from emailing for 24 hours, it's down to the second! I missed my chance yesterday :(

BTW, talking about classmates... I want to compose an email, to classmates...see if they will 'partner' up with some posters...give some free (try for free first, if that doesn't work I'll try a discount ;) ) accounts and we agree to have them in our siggies or something?? What do y'all think of that? Willing to advertise for them for free accounts? It's a great investigative tool, we could get them to work w/us? Maybe even give us a section for "missing classmates"? Anyhow, I need to think about how to approach that. I will wait for you all to chime in.

BTW, talking about classmates... I want to compose an email, to classmates...see if they will 'partner' up with some posters...give some free (try for free first, if that doesn't work I'll try a discount ;) ) accounts and we agree to have them in our siggies or something?? What do y'all think of that? Willing to advertise for them for free accounts? It's a great investigative tool, we could get them to work w/us? Maybe even give us a section for "missing classmates"? Anyhow, I need to think about how to approach that. I will for you all to chime in.
I think that is a great idea. Do you think we should wait until we get Deanna's website up and running? I think that still may need a few weeks.

Our sons birthday is in 2 weeks, but we try to give him really good parties, since mine were always crappy growing up, and my husband never had parties. It's fun, but very time consuming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99