TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332976
I wouldn't kill myself for sure. I have two children and I'm really their only caregiver. I'm the one who buys their food, their clothes. If they need me, I'm their mother."

Is this a little dig towards Clint? I hope not, because that man has kept his composure and his mouth shut about all the horrid things coming out about her personal life.

If they need her? Huh? Of course they'll need her! It's this kind thinking that has me really wondering about Billie.

On the other hand, I do have to commend her for going on NG repeatedly-- it sure can't be easy. :cool:

She says it won't help find Hailey. She doesn't seem to realize that it will. It shows a history of their behavior. It shows that he is violent. She just does not get it, or she does get it and she is deflecting.

Is she deflecting or is she trying to cover up her very bad judgment on letting him move in with 2 teens in her home.Very irresponsible to do after he threatened her IMO.

I also have to say that I think those of you who said LE were trying to "keep BD talking" were exactly right. I think at this point it's VERY obvious she knows more than she is saying / reporting. I'm with Teh on the fact that she is covering for herself at this point. IMO She knows A LOT more than she is saying.... IMO she's knee deep in the middle of it.

Also, I wonder if there is any substance to her claim that SA is "mentally retarded". Did she just throw that out there, or is there possibly an actual diagnosis that SA is mentally challenged. I wonder how that could play into this is he indeed... WAS handicapped in some way.

"If I had ever thought he was going to hurt my children or myself he would have been out of here and he wouldn't be back," she responded Tuesday night.

This tells me .... that either she wasn't afraid of him ... at all....
OR that when the situation was reported it was embellished for dramatic effect.
IMO it was BOTH.

I saw that, too, but I'm not so sure who is correct here.... Again, I hate paraphrasing in reporting rather than direct quotes (are they quoting Kampfer or NG?), but here it is from the previous thread:

Suite 101 is not a reliable news site. It's like Associated Content and the contributors are just anyone trying to make a few bucks. The person who submitted that story probably didn't read down in the NG transcript to get the proper information.

MOO

I just have a unsettling feeling about today......anyone else?

Speaking of CD....I posted yesterday about following CZ's leads and discussing the possibility of CD's GF being involved. I don't think anyone was with me, lol. Let me say that I don't believe that she or CD had anything to do with it, but am willing to play along with a discussion, as not to have tunnel vision. So, I've been trying to think about it on my own, but I am really stuck on the motive part. I can come up with a couple, but they really don't justify murder or harming a child.

1. Jealousy of HD (doesn't seem too plausible, because you'd think the new baby would get most of the attention right now and if jealous had anything to do with it, seems like it would've happened way before now)

2. The drugs in the home (wasn't there pot or something found?)....could HD have seen anything? I think drugs were in both homes, so I don't put much weight in this one either.

3. HD wanting to live there. I would think this might be a help with two kids, not a hinderence (sp?) Plus, if she was already there all day....what's the difference really?

Lol, that is just all I can come up with!!! Not a very good imagination, I guess. The ONLY hinky thing I can think of is that statement earlier about gf not knowing for sure that HD came over that day, but I never actually saw that in print and I am not sure if it came from BD or who. Also, with a new baby and little sleep, HD over there everyday.....I can see how some days might run together. Also, if there was child support involved, HD living with them, would actually reverse that child support and increase the income in the home, which could be a positive thing. I just can't see this as a road to travel at this point.

Ok....I've theorized and can't go further....thanks for being patient and hearing me out. I just want to look at all the options (as was requested by CZ) to ensure that we are giving a fair shake here.

did everyone watch the video here???

BD says that they broke up because of a fight over a debit card...

she says she remembers the first call but not the second one (the one with the death threats) but won't deny it

((hope not it is recorded))

and it goes on.....

but how do you forget a threat to yourself and the daddy to your children??? and than blow it off as saying "ugly things"..

this also makes me wonder.....

why would SA threaten Clint Dunn????? There has to be a reason....

I wouldn't kill myself for sure. I have two children and I'm really their only caregiver. I'm the one who buys their food, their clothes. If they need me, I'm their mother."

Is this a little dig towards Clint? I hope not, because that man has kept his composure and his mouth shut about all the horrid things coming out about her personal life.

This was also taking place shortly after CD and family were trying to get custody of HD according to the grandmother. So I think there were other "caregivers" for the children if necessary.

MOO

Suite 101 is not a reliable news site. It's like Associated Content and the contributors are just anyone trying to make a few bucks. The person who submitted that story probably didn't read down in the NG transcript to get the proper information.

MOO
I don't have the link but the byline of that particular piece was an associated press writer fwiw

Was the 2pm text on the day Hailey was supposed to go to MB's house or on the day she was supposed to return and came up missing? Is there a link to a timeline? TIA

It was sent the day she was supposed to go to MB's

I wish NG would show the pix of Hailey's room that local media showed us BEFORE it was cleaned up to prove a lot more was done to it then just a bit of picking up or whatever similar 'minor' claim made by BD..Why she would downplay this is beyond me but it fits the pattern does it not?

Then I want NG to ask her WHY was the mattress on the floor? Is that something LE did during a warrant search or was that how it always was?

We can clearly see the sheet was OFF the bed..BD said she gave it to LE to help them track H's scent but logic says LE is running tests on it, as they should, but why not also take the mattress? At that time it was 'supposedly' being treated as a 'runaway' case only but when it became a 'criminal' case too why not go back for it? There's always the chance the sheet was washed before LE got there or better still it was changed..Either way the mattress would help them far more then just the sheet..We all know what they're looking for so no need to spell it out..I wish we could get an answer cos it's really bugging me & it could provide more evidence against SA.

slightly O/T but it is so annoying when tweeters tweet yesterday's news in all caps like it is breaking news or something...

Snipped by me: why would SA threaten Clint Dunn????? There has to be a reason....

I found that very odd too.
Only thing I can think of is CD and SA maybe had some words in the past. CD lived across the street didn't he? Maybe CD expressed some displeasure in BD's choice of boyfriends. Maybe HD had commented on SA to CD before and it was brought up to BD. Just speculation. There is a history there I believe.

They are going to have to go back over everything because of the way the searches were done to start with. It was too random. I still can see that one pic of some lady dragging her little kid across the road to search........... boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brightshelby