TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think BD's first reaction upon learning that HD did not go to MB's would be to either call MB back to find out if they had changed plans OR to call SA to find out if he just got the name wrong or just assumed she was headed to MB's. Who's to say in growing panic in what order you would do things...HOWEVER, neither of those things were done.

And I agree with everyone::: I wish that LE would let go of some of that info. Of course, if they thought it would help find her, I'm sure they would've.

(I brought this over from the last thread (I think....we'll see) just to see if I could...and because it was so exciting to get a reply to my first post! I don't know how useful any of it is.)

:greetings: radiator, and

:welcome:

Bolded and Highlighted By Me....

This made me chuckle since the whole point of this press statement was supposed to be to clarify and provide greater detail as to what happend from Sunday - Tuesday.

When I was typing that, I couldn't help but think .... according to the timeline, they didn't even eat for 2 days.:waitasec: lol

I signed off early last night, good thing, very confused and I would have added to the confusion....

Since I was not around and can not respond to the various post that I agreed and disagreed with. My personal thoughts only

I do not think either of HD's parents are involved AT ALL. Many have said they wish CD would take over with the media, etc. Guess that would not be a good idea. He has only talked once and he was as confused as we all are. BD's every actions, words, what she wears are being looked at with a fine tooth comb which only confuses us more.

Someone said it was DD that told BD that HD was at CD for a little while on Mon. but they could not believe that because only BD said that and that they wished they could hear from DD. I do not wish that on DD, I hope he does not do any on camera or written interviews. I would hope that the media will continue to leave him alone. He is dealing with enough

I know they will not but LE could help us out a lot.(they do not owe us at WS anything) They could hold a good PC and clear up a lot of facts without hurting the case. They could say there was a woman that told us she saw HD with 2 others but we can not confirm that because of XYZ. They could tell us that a neighbor reported he was on the phone at 11:00 in her back yard but phone records do not support. They could tell us that a hairdresser in the neighborhood reported that she saw HD and a little boy but we can not use that because XYZ (the reasons they can not) They could give us their time line that they are using-- a lot of other LE do that- which would let the town know more which could bring in some leads.

JUST MY THOUGHTS

bbm. Clint has done several interviews. I think it would be wonderful if he spoke out more. My assumption is that LE has asked him not to, but to just let Billie keep on talkin'.

When I was typing that, I couldn't help but think .... according to the timeline, they didn't even eat for 2 days.:waitasec: lol

Well depending on what type of "illegal narcotics" they purchased.....they might not have been hungry.

IMO, JMO and all that jazz....

But I am wondering just how much of the written statement that she read from and the timeline that she handed out are truly her own words. Did she have help with it? Did someone else write it for her and then she approved it? Or are these 100% her words?

She didn't appear to me to be being forced to speak. I suppose someone could have slipped a different timeline to the press without her knowledge or consent, difficult as that might have been.

My point is that she is an adult, and responsible for what she says and does. Therefore no matter how the speech and document came to be, she took ownership and made them truly her own words. 100%.

:cow:

Pete Kampfer, city manager of Colorado City, confirmed the report and said the Texas Department of Protective and Family Services was involved in the placement of 16-year-old D D in another home.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?print=1

I'm really surprised more has not been made of that, I think it says a lot that they wanted him out of the house.

ETA: Apparently I am going to only have net access for 15 minutes at a time..........lmbo. Up down up down.

been on and off a couple of days so missed alot of discussion, didnt watch the press conference but read some.......but....
did BD ever clarify events the night of the drug purchase till her and SA went to bed? tyia

I don't know much about this show but thought I'd post in case anyone wants to listen in:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...onights-show-patty-kreiger-case-hailey-dunn-1

Upcoming Show: 2/2/2011 6:00 PM
Host Name: Bring Them Home Now
Show Name: Tonights Show: CLINT DUNN SPEAKS TO SET THE STORY STRAIGHT and PATTI KRIGER CASE
Date / Length: 2/2/2011 5:00 PM - 2 hrs
Length: 2 hrs
Description:
h:155866 s:1463428 Clint Dunn ( Hailey Dunn's Father) speaks out about his little girl tonight. We will also have 2 other special guests on with Hailey Dunn Case. Where is Hailey Dunn. Who is involved, Who is Who in this case. Clint Dunn will be here to set the story straight, and to bring Hailey into your hearts and let you all know Hailey through his eyes and his heart. LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) – On the 29th of January marks one month since 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was reported missing in Colorado City. Her mother's former boyfriend says Dunn told him she was walking to her father's house and then to friend's the day before. That's the last time anyone has seen her.

Pete Kampfer, city manager of Colorado City, confirmed the report and said the Texas Department of Protective and Family Services was involved in the placement of 16-year-old D D in another home.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?print=1

I'm really surprised more has not been made of that, I think it says a lot that they wanted him out of the house.

ETA: Apparently I am going to only have net access for 15 minutes at a time..........lmbo. Up down up down.

O/T Concerning having your net going up and down.....a lot of us here in Texas will be disappearing off and on all day I have a feeling.....Rolling blackouts to help with the power grids......But I should not complain since at least I have a nice warm home to be in but still......

Mel

Billie Dunn reminds me soooo much of Casey Anthony. She spins her web and if it doesn't fit she changes it to fit her actions and movements.

Just like Casey always trying to make herself look good with no regard to little Caylee.

I see a lot of Casey in Billie.

MOO

according to it, they also didn't use the bathroom...who cares? it's really isn't relevant imo

I think she touched on the important stuff. imo

IMO, JMO and all that jazz....

But I am wondering just how much of the written statement that she read from and the timeline that she handed out are truly her own words. Did she have help with it? Did someone else write it for her and then she approved it? Or are these 100% her words?

In my very humble opinion, she had major help with the wording of her PC. I think the timeline is 100% HER wording. It all reads very differently I have watched it numerous times an this is what I think.:fence:

according to it, they also didn't use the bathroom...who cares? it's really isn't relevant imo

I think she touched on the important stuff. imo

oh I agree Linda, it doesn't really matter. But it kinda makes my point about the timeline though, it wasn't that detailed, and we don't know the whole conversation she had with CD and calling the PD.

In my very humble opinion, she had major help with the wording of her PC. I think the timeline is 100% HER wording. It all reads very differently I have watched it numerous times an this is what I think.:fence:

bbm. Actually, it appears that she copied parts of it from mine, without proper attribution.

:floorlaugh:

been on and off a couple of days so missed alot of discussion, didnt watch the press conference but read some.......but....
did BD ever clarify events the night of the drug purchase till her and SA went to bed? tyia

ATM stop was adressed. Buying illegal narcotics, never mentioned. They went right from the ATM (to get cash) to her mothers house. This is how I recall it going down.

bbm. Actually, it appears that she copied parts of it from mine, without proper attribution.

:floorlaugh:

Okay I should have said copied and pasted, dang it.:banghead:

ETA - But she did add some of her slang when she was speaking of the timeline LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox