TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 2 am suffering from the worst toothache known to man I've went next door to my mom's house and she's given me a tylenol with codeine to hold me over till morning when I could get into the dentist, but for the love of everything.. PAID FOR IT???? I don't think so....

Del OSTRANDER indicated ADKINS talked often about how he kills deer and cuts them up with a chainsaw. OSTRANDER also indicated ADKINS was obsessed with horror / slasher movies, and watches them daily.

BBM. How did I miss that "daily"?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

This is the part of SA that confuses me most. EVERYTHING that we know about him (and we don't know everything I agree) suggests a bloody crime scene.

The lack of evidence does not point to the home being that place. I am of the opinion that she was removed from the home and killed elsewhere. That is why finding her is so important to LE, it's possible they have the linkable evidence, but no body to link it to.

(In that the Casey A case, without the car evidence, they could have the duct tape and laundry bags from the home - but without finding Caylee they had no evidentiary value.)

Well depending on what type of "illegal narcotics" they purchased.....they might not have been hungry.

There's a lot to be read into what is NOT being said here:

6:15: SA picks up BD from work
6:20: SA and BD make withdrawls from and ATM
6:30 - 6:40: SA and BD arrive at BD's moms house
7:30: SA and BD arrive home
insert 8:30 PM sighting of a woman who sees Hailey, the friend she said she was spending the night with and a teenage boy, who is unknown to her, walking on Hickory Street in front of Alco.
9:00: SD and BD go to bed.

What happened between 7:30 and 9:00 PM when BD and SA were home. Did they make dinner? She said she was low on cash - did they buy groceries? They sure didn't spend any time at BD's mom's house.

So they get home at 7:30 and skip until 9:00 PM (90 minutes) and say they went to bed. Yet the rest of the timeline is TIGHT.

It's what they don't say is where you really want to focus.

MOO

Mel

Linky: http://sweetwaterreporter.com/sites/default/files/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

Oh I thought perhaps it was to throw in information useless to finding Hailey, so perhaps people wouldn't notice that useful info, such as what time Shawn called her and said Hailey had already left on Monday, was missing, and/or, that info she was changing yet again info she'd previously provided in MSM.

Could be that, too. :D

But I detected, and this is just MPO, that it was her way of saying "see, we had to celebrate OUR Christmas dinner together on the 26th, because Clint got her on Christmas Day." Just my impression, given the other little jabs at CD.

I think there was a gathering there that night. LE says that in the affidavit. They know from interviews what went down that night.

I am sure SA was more in a party mood than BD. But then what did he have to lose?

NG could never get a straight answer out of BD and I think that is why she was in the police station..dancing around and around. LE has seen it all. They know..They certainly know.

MOO

I agree, I think they were a gathering of family to support Billie and worry about Hailey. I don't think anyone made their special NYE wing dip and spinach dip or ordered a keg for a "party". There was probably food, people do need to eat.

Brought over from previous thread by TxLady2

Respectfully.... have you ever related some incident to someone and then in recalling it again, added a little detail that you had forgotten the first time you told the story? I have... many times. It's not at all unusual for little details like that to come to you when you go over it in your mind for the 2nd or 3rd or the 12th time.
I am sure Billie has thought about that many times and asked herself over and over, whether she could be positive that it was Hailey in the bed. And when concentrating on what she remembered, it dawned on her at some point that the t.v. light was on.
I think it's a little unfair to expect someone to remember every tiny detail the exact same way every time they relate an incidence. And as a matter of fact, LE would pick up on that real quick. If the person gives the exact same accounting in their statement and never misses one tiny detail, then LE knows they memorized it, they're following a script. They expect people to add something here or there, or correct something they said earlier and realize was an error. That's just human nature. Whether the t.v. was on or off doesn't matter to LE... that's not going to find Hailey. What matters is if that was really Hailey in bed. Right now they can't prove that it wasn't... and Billie can't prove that it was.
JMO
===================================================

I understand and respect what you're saying.

I actually haven't put much weight into the changing of the minor details like whether DD left at 9 p.m. Sunday, or a little earlier - Billie seems uncertain, and I can see that being normal unless she watches the clock each moment. I also don't find it concerning that she changed from seeing Hailey in her room at 10 p.m. Sunday night to possibly around 11:00 p.m. Sunday night. For the reasons you mentioned, I find these reasonable changes in recollection with time and further thought... Likewise, it wouldn't bother me a bit to learn that she wasn't certain what she had for breakfast or whether she scrubbed the toilet...around the time that Hailey went missing.

But, my post was about Billie changing the details of the very last sighting of her missing daughter. Not the exact minute of when she saw her, but the very situation itself. To me, that is major and shouldn't change with time. I think it would be normal for Hailey's mom to have been thinking about that event from the minute she knew her daughter was gone (which was just a day and a half after seeing her in her room). If she really did peek into her room on 12/27 a.m., I don't think she'd forget whether it was dark, whether the tv was on, whether or not she definitely saw Hailey. She'd be thinking about that moment over and over and over staring on Tuesday 12/28, imo. She had 2 weeks to be replaying that moment before going on Nanch Grace (which did not edit or snip her live statement). For the story about that Monday morning "ease her mind" peek to change during her press conference on Monday makes me suspicious, where other minor inconsistencies do not. JMO.

I am just wondering if that is what happened, and it would be considered 'purchasing illegal narcotics', and when it came out in the affidavit, that is why BD was so confused about it, maybe she didn't realize that saying that would be an admission of doing something illegal.
JMO of course
This woman was a nurse. Do they not teach people in nursing school that taking other people's prescription medications...whether purchased from them or given to you by them...is illegal? Surely they do. Or was she "absent that day?"

CCity 911 dispatch is 24/7 (as required by TX H&S Code) AND is located / housed at the C City Police Department.

IMO, there was no need to call ahead or make an appointment, per se; when 911 / Emergency Dispatch / C City PD share the same location. (nope...not believin' it).

The Colorado City Police Department houses the 911 Dispatch Center for Mitchell County, TX. We are on duty 24/7 and dispatch 911 calls county-wide for Police, Fire and Sheriff.
http://tx-coloradocity.civiccities.com/index.aspx?NID=225

The examiner is not considered MSM at WS. Anyone can submit an article to the examiner. But no problem. I'll anser your question as of Monday night's released statement from PK.

Billie Dunn believes the last time her daughter was seen was December 27th at 8:30 p.m. by a neighbor, who claims she saw Hailey with the friend she said she was spending the night with, and a teenage boy.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

Kampfer said Monday he did not attend the press conference because it would "Be out of line for me to be involved in a press conference along with her, there may be some things we disagree with."http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html

thanks grandmaj :) I didn't realize that the examiner wasn't MSM, sorry.

BD said she had a toothache, right? is it possible that she bought some sort of pain killers from her mother? That would still be illegal? wouldn't it?

I am not making excuses for her ..... or accusing anyone of anything, I really am just wondering if that would be considered illegal?

BBM. The affidavit states the Illegal Narcotics were for Shawn and herself.

I don't believe Billie hosted a PARTY of any kind on NYE.

I do think Shawn drank a few beers and HE may have considered it a party. I don't believe for a second that it was or Billie shared in Shawns alledged festive mood. imo

And I respect your right not to believe it. I do take the LEO's sworn statement as fact, currently, unless and until LE retracts it, or anyone with credibility steps forward with information that presents reason to doubt it.

I'd love to hear from the people other than Billie who were at the party, but so far, *crickets*.

O/T - Why don't we have a crickets smilie?

At 2 am suffering from the worst toothache known to man I've went next door to my mom's house and she's given me a tylenol with codeine to hold me over till morning when I could get into the dentist, but for the love of everything.. PAID FOR IT???? I don't think so....

Since my dad died, I have often given my mom some money and on a rare instance I may have even mooched a perscription pain med. I've also cashed her personal checks from time to time so she wouldn't need to make a trip to the bank. There was no exchange of cash for pills. But I could see how LE could see it that way in order to get a warrant

I'm thinking someone that was at the home NYE said it was a party, how else would LE know?

I agree, I think they were a gathering of family to support Billie and worry about Hailey. I don't think anyone made their special NYE wing dip and spinach dip or ordered a keg for a "party". There was probably food, people do need to eat.

There's plenty about what Billie says (and DOESN'T say) that leads me to question her veracity. However, I don't see the alleged NYE party as an issue. I rank it right up there with Darlie Routier and the Silly String at her son's graveside. It doesn't tie her directly to a crime and I wouldn't consider it as a juror.

This woman was a nurse. Do they not teach people in nursing school that taking other people's prescription medications...whether purchased from them or given to you by them...is illegal? Surely they do. Or was she "absent that day?"

I'm not a nurse and *I* know it. It wouldn't stop me if I was in pain. I have had a severe toothache and couldn't get to the dentist right way....I have had a migraine headache so bad I thought DEATH would be better, I have had severe pain that needed to go away asap and yes I have taken something to releave that pain that wasn't perscribed to me. It's the exact same medication that would be perscribed to me, has been perscribed to me so yes I see no reason I should suffer while waiting for doctors hours and an appointment.

I don't think Billie's mom should be dragged into the illegal drug purchase bit...there is no reason to think they obtained drugs from her, other than Billie indicating they only went to her house after withdrawing funds. But it is not likely that Billie was going to include a trip to the local dealer in her "timeline."

I'm not a nurse and *I* know it. It wouldn't stop me if I was in pain. I have had a severe toothache and couldn't get to the dentist right way....I have had a migraine headache so bad I thought DEATH would be better, I have had severe pain that needed to go away asap and yes I have taken something to releave that pain that wasn't perscribed to me. It's the exact same medication that would be perscribed to me, has been perscribed to me so yes I see no reason I should suffer while waiting for doctors hours and an appointment.

true, but I find it odd that her and SA were both in pain at the same time if that's what was going on.

I agree that the NYE's party or lack of party has nothing to do with my suspicions of her.
Small potatoes.

She didn't appear to me to be being forced to speak. I suppose someone could have slipped a different timeline to the press without her knowledge or consent, difficult as that might have been.

My point is that she is an adult, and responsible for what she says and does. Therefore no matter how the speech and document came to be, she took ownership and made them truly her own words. 100%.

:cow:

I just want to make it crystal clear that I was not offering up any excuses for BD. I am the last one to think that she deserves a pass for any of this. What I was trying to get across was....

Perhaps several minds got together and decided this was the best way to present this info....IN MY OPINION.... BD probably never wanted to do this press thing to begin with....IN MY OPINION....if BD could just disappear into the background and get back to life with SA without anyone noticing that is exactly what would be happening right now.

But at the end of the day, BD is an adult so she could have said no I am presenting this or talking about this. I mean, afterall, she vetoed any questions after the whole "We're still friendly" bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark