TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here - but it wouldn't just be on New Years Eve.

The fact that this was the only 'gathering' of this type is what makes it stand out.

There have not been hordes of people gathered at her home 24/7.

But it was within a week of Hailey disappearing and lots of people were off work anyway and available to come offer support.
They couldn't just stay and do that every day until she is found, but when it was still so fresh, people probably made sure they could be there before having to go back to their own daily lives.

I'm sure they are aware. However, it does look good on a SW when LE is thin on facts to get the SW approved. IMO

I am not saying there is any lying going on with LE (because I don't believe they would do that) but I do believe they can and do stretch the truth a bit to get what they need from a Judge.

My opinion only

Well, I not going to assume it's "LE" who's thin on facts.

Same here - but it wouldn't just be on New Years Eve.

The fact that this was the only 'gathering' of this type is what makes it stand out.

There have not been hordes of people gathered at her home 24/7.

we do not know if this is the only time there were people over. Several times when reporters are interviewing BD I have seen people walk behind her.

I have not seen anyone say there were hordes of people gathered on New Years Eve. I am not saying you are wrong but have not seen any MSM reporting hordes on NY and the affidavits did not state that,

Personally I'd like the timeline to be expanded to include Christmas day. We have pictures of HD, BD, DD and SA together that day in what appears to be SA's mother's house. Who all was there?

I believe we had CD's mother state that she had seen SA that day but he didn't speak to her. Where did she see him? Did she go to BD's house or did SA go to CD's house? Or did she just see him outside one of the houses?

We know at some point HD went over to CD's and spent the night.

So where did all of the players have Christmas dinner on Dec 25th?

MOO

And I respect your right not to believe it. I do take the LEO's sworn statement as fact, currently, unless and until LE retracts it, or anyone with credibility steps forward with information that presents reason to doubt it.

I'd love to hear from the people other than Billie who were at the party, but so far, *crickets*.

O/T - Why don't we have a crickets smilie?

The problem I have is that there was no notable gathering any other night at BD's home. Just the New Years Eve.

Why is that noteworthy to LE. Why did they speak of it. They must have found it particular?

The never mentioned other gatherings of relatives or friends or anything else. But they did mention New Years Eve.

Something lead LE to believe a party took place that night. They have been around enough to recognize the difference between a gathering of relatives to offer support and a New Years Eve party.

MOO

grandmaj, you said the Examiner was not MSM- does that mean we can not discuss that information or just it is not to be belived? I would like to refer to it since so many have spoken so highly of Sparky. Thanks

But he wasn't there was he? My whole point is, LE had a good reason for putting that in there, it was not something they made up.

I have no idea who was there or who wasn't. And there were alot of people in and out at Billie's house all around that time frame, not just NYE. Family from out of town, etc. I drive down that street and pass her house every day. But I do remember CD saying in a news article that there wasn't a party, so jmo..he stopped in since it's also his daughter who is missing.

I have no idea who was there or who wasn't. And there were alot of people in and out at Billie's house all around that time frame, not just NYE. Family from out of town, etc. I drive down that street and pass her house every day. But I do remember CD saying in a news article that there wasn't a party, so jmo..he stopped in since it's also his daughter who is missing.

I think it was on NG that he said no party......but I'm not sure.

Iirc, he said her didn't see a lot of cars, or anything. That's where his assumption that it wasn't a party came from. jmo

An emergency room visit after hours might be the answer. Taking illegal narcotics can land a person in jail.

Billie D. worked in a hospital. I'm willing to bet if she walked into the emergency room she could have been seen rather quickly.

I'll take my chances.

I'm not paying for a ER visit, I have better things to do with the $50.00 co-pay and sitting in the waiting room of the ER for hours on end is not my idea of relief.

Iirc, he said her didn't see a lot of cars, or anything. That's where his assumption that it wasn't a party came from. jmo
That's my recollection as well, Quiche. He didn't see a lot of cars, hence no party. But he's also made note that he cannot see the cars parked around the side of the house.

The examiner is not a preferred link here at WS. We don't use it for factual information. So linking is not generally allowed.

I'll take my chances.

I'm not paying for a ER visit, I have better things to do with the $50.00 co-pay and sitting in the waiting room of the ER for hours on end is not my idea of relief.

$50.00 is cheaper than the $140.00 that LE says in the affaidavit was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County as admitted to by BD.

$50.00 is cheaper than the $140.00 that LE says in the affaidavit was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County as admitted to by BD.
Not to mention attorney's fees, court costs, fines, jail time, loss of reputation, etc. when one is busted for "borrowing" or purchasing someone else's prescription medication.

Highlighted by me~~~~

This is almost exactly what I was wondering about in one of my posts yesterday, although I had asked if this was possible to do from the internet.

This is very interesting information.

They could trace all of that ,it would be like tracing the snail mail but with numbers and ip's

In the affadavits Shawn says they had a few friends over for drinks.

Billy has denied that.

I was intereveiw by LE.

And once they quoted my as saying I was worried about being pregnant I never said that at all. They asked me if I could be and I said no , Then they asked if I could get that way and I said yes.
The report does not reflect that at all.

speculation

In reality LE words things their way. How they think it is best worded to benifit their goals of a conviction if it is needed.

Shawn could have said people came over. The officer questioning farther could have said "did they drink" Shawn could have said yeah so and so had a drink.

so it very well could have went like this

Shawn "tuesday so and so came over at 6"

officer "who is so an so "

Shawn "billies uncle and cousin "

Officer " are they friends of YOURS"

Shawn "yeah were friends but its billies family"

Officer " did an anyone drink"

Shawn " yeah me and uncle had a beer"

Now the report says shawn said they had friends over for drinks.Not a lie

Here’s an interesting exercise:

After reading a few recent posts here, I decided to take another look, IN ISOLATION, at BD’s 1/31 PC timeline handout.

1. I printed out BD’s timeline http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

2. With a very critical eye and using a highlighter, I highlighted everything that has not been or could not be corroborated by a credible source and anything that has been dramatically changed. (This will be different for each of us based on what/who we believe at this point.)

3. The remaining entries on my resulting BD timeline left lots of holes and few verifiable facts.

The examiner is not a preferred link here at WS. We don't use it for factual information. So linking is not generally allowed.

Thanks for your quick answer- I will not discuss the article

Blogtalkradio is considered a MSM is that correct?

we do not know if this is the only time there were people over. Several times when reporters are interviewing BD I have seen people walk behind her.

I have not seen anyone say there were hordes of people gathered on New Years Eve. I am not saying you are wrong but have not seen any MSM reporting hordes on NY and the affidavits did not state that,

The hordes of people was a response to the poster I was quoting who said that hordes of people/family would be at her house.

This woman was a nurse. Do they not teach people in nursing school that taking other people's prescription medications...whether purchased from them or given to you by them...is illegal? Surely they do. Or was she "absent that day?"

Yes, of course they do!
In fact, this very behavior is included in the Texas Nurse Practice Act and covered extensively in LVN and RN school / programs as well as the state boards / exam for both.

She knew---one of the most common job tasks for nurses is med disposal / waste...happens all the time---dr orders something, patient leaves / discharges before next dose...do you consume it because you have a Rx for it at home????

I could go on and on...but suffice it to say that it is such an important part of nursing, it has it's own little section on the TX BON (board of nsg) website!

The two rules most often applied to nursing practice in any setting should also be studied: Rule 217.11, Standards of Nursing Practice, and Rule 217.12, Unprofessional Conduct.
http://www.bon.state.tx.us/practice/grads.html
http://info.sos.state.tx.us/pls/pub...&p_ploc=&pg=1&p_tac=&ti=22&pt=11&ch=217&rl=12

This is obviously my little sore spot...as a nurse her elusive and evasive behavior is an embarrassment, and clearly a facade, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member