TX TX - Katy, Wht/HispFem 25-35, UP6774, Mickey Mouse tattoo, Dec'09 *GRAPHIC*

Here is the side-by-side.

U1001004 Harris County TX 29Dec09.JPG n1783999538_3948.jpg

She also has a MySpace page, which she hasn't accessed since last April.

http://www.myspace.com/464642579

It looks like she has lost some weight since the MySpace photo was taken.

While I was talking to the Texas Dept of Public Safety on a different case, I mentioned that they might want to look at Shanta Young as a possible match for this one.

wow..she was found about a half mile from my house and I have not even heard about this! She looks hispanic to me. Katy is an affluent area west of Houston and the area she was found has quite a few apartments as well as mexican restaurants and other types of businesses. I would not be surprised if she has not been identified because she is in the country illegally.

wow..she was found about a half mile from my house and I have not even heard about this! She looks hispanic to me. Katy is an affluent area west of Houston and the area she was found has quite a few apartments as well as mexican restaurants and other types of businesses. I would not be surprised if she has not been identified because she is in the country illegally.

If she was here illegally, she either got the Elkins High School jacket from someone else, or she has been here illegally for quite awhile.

Sorry, I missed the location of the tattoo in the last article. I didn't think that Christy looked at all, just saw the tattoo of Mickey. I think Viola Carty looks a lot more similar, but the weight is off. I am not sure how much weight she could have lost, but I also wonder if her weight on the missing persons page is correct. Can anyone tell me how to do a side-by-side so I can learn how to post them??

Lets see if this works:

th_sidebyside.jpg

Yeah, I am so proud of myself!! Only took me 6 minutes to figure it out. Its not perfect..but it will work for now.

Yeah, I am so proud of myself!! Only took me 6 minutes to figure it out. Its not perfect..but it will work for now.

It works for me! Great job, mtrooper!

Now it's my turn to learn how to do it.

Here is the link to some directions. I used paint to cut and paste the pictures, and then I created a photobucket account, posted them on there, then copied the link to the photo onto websleuths.
Clear as mud?

came across this girl missing runaway from new mexico 2004 name is cristal gomez she was 16yrs old 5ft6 brown hair 135lb what do you all think of her as a match am a newbie so hope iv done this right

Here is the info for Cristal Gomez:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gomez_cristal.html

U1001004 Harris County TX 29Dec09.JPGgomez_cristal.jpg

Pretty good resemblance, but her height is off. Cristal is between 5'6" and 5'8", while Jane Doe is 5'3" to 5'5". If there were other attributes that matched up, you might be able to say the the height might be an error, but there is not alot to hang one's hat on other than a facial resemblance.

Can anyone get the front facial view to enlarge off of the TX web site. I can see it when it pulls up the list, but when I open that file it only shows her from the side and the tattoo. I think that front view looks way different than the side view.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back