TX TX - Katy, Wht/HispFem 25-35, UP6774, Mickey Mouse tattoo, Dec'09 *GRAPHIC*

Here are some news clips, the first one has some interesting comments from witnesses.

http://www.katytimes.com/articles/2010/01/03/news/doc4b3b7d305667a271008257.txt

It was the off duty chief of police, also has description of her jewelry: "Investigators are asking for the public's help in identifying the victim who was hit and killed. She was wearing pieces of jewelry, including a silver heart locket and three rings.

"One was a frog, one was clear stone and the other one had a red stone," said Dep. Lillibridge.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7202837

Can anyone get the front facial view to enlarge off of the TX web site. I can see it when it pulls up the list, but when I open that file it only shows her from the side and the tattoo. I think that front view looks way different than the side view.

U1001004HarrisCountyTX29Dec09Frontal.jpg

Here are both photos side by side. I think she looks a lot thinner when you look at her from straight on. All of the comarisons I have been looking at are WAY to heavy.

Sidebyside-1.jpg

I also think that she looks older looking at her from the front, and like she possibly has an underbite?

I was just thinking...I smell somthing burning. If she was wearing a lettermans jacket from Elkins High School 2000. Than this does should be about 27-28 years old.

Here is the list without Guys:

o HEATHER MARSHALL BARRON
o SANDY OVALLE BERNAL
o JENNIFER BRUMM
o CANDICE CATO
o LAQUAYA CHANEY
o LASHANDRA YVONNE CRUTHIS
o ASHLEY ANNE DIPUMA
o KATIE MILER DOWTY
o KATRINA ENGLISH
o AMEY NICHOLE FRANCIS
o KRISTIN NICOLE GILMORE
o CHRISTIE LYNN GUIDRY
o SHAKIRA HARTFELD
o KETURAH KUIANA HEAD
o MARLENA HENDERSON
o JANET A SMITH JACKSON
o SHERILAN JOHNSON
o JENIFER PATRICE JONES
o JESSICA MEGAN HAMNER KELLEY
o HAYLEY ELIZABETH LEBSOCK
o LINDSAY MARIE MILLER
o CHINONYE UGOCHUKWU NWAOKELEMEH
o KENYA SHARMAINE MCCLACTCHIE MCCLATCTCHIE PARKER
o KELLEN M PATTERSON
o REENA PHILIP
o DANIEL SAFFORD
o LINDSEY LAUREN SAFFORD
o ASHLEY GAYLE STROUD
o CASEY LYNN TANNER
o TUNU ATUPELE TENENDE
o JOANNA MARIE TRIEBEL
o CHINEMEREM LINDA UZOEGWU
o BETH VIATOR
o CHARMAINE WASHINGTON

That is not a comprehensive list. I looked up my own high school graduating class on the same site and there were only eight names (even though there were a couple hundred people in my graduating class).

I am still pondering the idea of sending out a facebook PM to maybe 10 or so people from the Elkins class of 2000. I already sent a message to one woman (Lorena Hernandez), and she promptly responded back that she didn't recognize her.

I also got a call back from Texas DPS because I had mentioned Shanta Young to an analyst on a different case. Since then, I had pretty much decided that Jane Doe wasn't Shanta Young, and the analyst confirmed that that Jane Doe has no African American ancestry. So I didn't bother submitting her.

Could you ask them if they have contacted anyone at the Highschool to see if they recognized her? I hava been going though facebook pages for hours now.

Thanks

I agree that it is not an all inclusive list, but I thought it was a start. I have been trying to locate the names from that list. There are 174 people that are on FB from the class of 2000.

here is a more updated picture...I think the noses are similiar, but she is much older than the doe.

http://peace4missing.ning.com/group...&xg_source=activity&groupId=2153128:Group:513

Not only is Laura Pickard too old, but also, I very seriously doubt that the Jane Doe would be listed as a MP prior to being killed.

If she was murdered and dumped on a roadside, it might make sense to comb through missing persons listings for persons missing prior to her death. However, the chances of this woman (whose death was purely accidental) also being a MP prior to her death, are next to nil.

The reason I thought of missing persons, was because she had no ID, no apparent vehile, etc. young enough to be a run away. I would think that since it hs been over a month...someone would be looking for her. Employer, mother, etc.?

What about this girl? She is hispanic, the weight and height are on target and I can see a facial resemblence. She was reported missing 3 days before Jane Doe was found. She is missing part of her earlobe which I am sure would be mentioned in JD's report but I thought it was worth posting.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm#;view=Details

OH MY!!!! GO to the LE web site and zoom in on Doe's R ear. She is missing part of her earlobe!!!~!!!!!

What about this girl? She is hispanic, the weight and height are on target and I can see a facial resemblence. She was reported missing 3 days before Jane Doe was found. She is missing part of her earlobe which I am sure would be mentioned in JD's report but I thought it was worth posting.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm#;view=Details

Not only is Laura Pickard too old, but also, I very seriously doubt that the Jane Doe would be listed as a MP prior to being killed.

If she was murdered and dumped on a roadside, it might make sense to comb through missing persons listings for persons missing prior to her death. However, the chances of this woman (whose death was purely accidental) also being a MP prior to her death, are next to nil.

I don't think Laura is a good match, but that area looks like the kind of public commercial place anybody, including runaways and transients, might well be hanging out. The odds are probably against it but I don't see any reason to rule a potential match out automatically if that's the only discrepancy.

You're right on the earlobe, I wonder if someone could tell if JD's earlobe is missing/misshapen and if it happened antemortem or postmortem.

I did call the LE and let them know about the ear lobe thing, she didn't sound too impressed. I have to agree that by looking at the pictures that are not incredibly close..But the picture of Dulce could be old, and she could have lost a little weight in her face since then. But the ear lobe thing is just a little to close to over look. What are the odds?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back