TX TX - Katy, Wht/HispFem 25-35, UP6774, Mickey Mouse tattoo, Dec'09 *GRAPHIC*

Maybe I will see if her family has any other pictures of her. or her ear for that matter. I cant seem to find much else on her.

Wow who would have known Tellez was such a popular last name.

I called the ME office to see if they could get this DOE in NAMUS. No response.

What about this girl? She is hispanic, the weight and height are on target and I can see a facial resemblence. She was reported missing 3 days before Jane Doe was found. She is missing part of her earlobe which I am sure would be mentioned in JD's report but I thought it was worth posting.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm#;view=Details
This link goes to Janetta Wilson' page but their is no pic...?

ETA: I found Tellez here: http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm#;view=Details

Ah, I see this is one of those links that is not to a static page for her but we have to enter her name each time.

I remember this, it was just a few miles from my house. I hadn't realized they still haven't Id her. WOW.....i felt bad for the off duty deputy that hit her it was raining when it happened i think

has anyone considered Jessica Cain for this UID? The age, height, weight, and hair color all match up. Unlikely, yes, but think about jaycee dugard. Just looking at the pictures, it looks pretty close as well, if you don't take into consideration the unkempt eyebrows. Wish we knew an eye color.

has anyone considered Jessica Cain for this UID? The age, height, weight, and hair color all match up. Unlikely, yes, but think about jaycee dugard. Just looking at the pictures, it looks pretty close as well, if you don't take into consideration the unkempt eyebrows. Wish we knew an eye color.

Do you have a pointer to the information?

I with someone would create some sort of tattoo registry...

Hm, looks possible.

Attachments

• U1001004 Harris County TX 29Dec09.JPG
    U1001004 Harris County TX 29Dec09.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 69
  • JessicaCainage25.jpg
    JessicaCainage25.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 44
  • JessicaCain.jpg
    JessicaCain.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 44
They have listed a couple exclusions on Namus.

Amanda Carroll 1979 New Jersey
Heather Klett 1977 Florida

I wonder if she didn't cross from Mexico. I know they list her as white, but I think she could be hispanic as well.

I did a facial reconstruction of MickeyTatt.

Here it is. This is probably not the same Elkins High jacket that she was wearing, but it is an Elkins high jacket.

c5b8f44b-a7c1-4ebf-95e9-9d77af52c6df.jpg

I just went into Facebook, selected four Elkins H.S. (class of 2000) grads (one WhtMale, two HispFems, and one BlkMale), and sent them messages with the reconstruction attached. I asked them to let me know if they recognize her.

I've been reluctant to do this before because all I had was the postmortem photo, and it would be in questionable taste to send such a photo to strangers. But with a reconstruction, I decided that it probably would not evoke a negative response.

I'll cross my fingers and see what happens.

I just went into Facebook, selected four Elkins H.S. (class of 2000) grads (one WhtMale, two HispFems, and one BlkMale), and sent them messages with the reconstruction attached. I asked them to let me know if they recognize her.

I've been reluctant to do this before because all I had was the postmortem photo, and it would be in questionable taste to send such a photo to strangers. But with a reconstruction, I decided that it probably would not evoke a negative response.

I'll cross my fingers and see what happens.

No response on any of the first four that I sent out.

So I sent out four more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear
Back