TX TX - San Angelo, WhtMale 70-90, 966UMTX, Lived Under Multiple ID's, Mar'05

I am curious now as well. I did not realize there could be so many possibilities of who he is/was. I think he got his teeth yanked for a reason just like his scared fingers. If he had tattos surgically removed. The would be scars or skin discoloration.
Could it be he is in the witness location program? Or a witness to something and ran then. Would cops tell media about that? I have
Was he with anyone when he had the heart attack? He looks to be in his late 80'a to me.

Here's another possibility, John Anglin, who escaped with Morris from Alcatraz
http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2012/anglin-j.pdf

He's listed at 5'10, but I'm sure that was back in 1962, and age could account for shrinkage in height.

I think he looks like Clarence Anglin http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/ca-n/fugitives/pdf/anglin-c.pdf

There's reports recently that the brothers may have survived. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...flee-notorious-jail-two-seen-alive-1970s.html

attachment.php
What about this guy? Eugene Francis Newman, Bank Robber from Brooklyn. A newspaper article claims the FBI was looking for him in Arizona at one point. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'8", 180 lbs in 1956. Some small tats, but he could have ditched them.

Attachments

• eugene francis newman.jpeg
    eugene francis newman.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 148
(Interesting thread)

Crazy idea, but what about a Nazi?

Eta: I see someone already thought of that...

Is there a list of Nazi's thought to have escaped that we can cross reference?

attachment.php
What about this guy? Eugene Francis Newman, Bank Robber from Brooklyn. A newspaper article claims the FBI was looking for him in Arizona at one point. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'8", 180 lbs in 1956. Some small tats, but he could have ditched them.
I think this guy looks like a real good possibility.

Here is the side by side
bc669a622cbcd2fb57c9aa0eb591a8c7.jpg
757d4323f9c37b9485df55024e269dd9.jpg

This was an interesting read.

Was there anything from the guy who was writing the book?

New rule outs?

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php

Could it be Henri Young, a former Alcatraz inmate that apparently went missing after he jumped parole in 1972? Born 1911, so the age might be a bit off but maybe not out of the realm of possibility?

Attachments

• sfalc75.jpg
    sfalc75.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 966UMTX.jpg
    966UMTX.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 218
The shape of the eyes and hairline seem right to me. Not sure about the jawline and the ears though. This guy has to be a fugitive. If I recall correctly, he had filed off his fingerprints?

He looks like he could be Hispanic. (Lack of body hair is another trait)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back