TX TX - San Angelo, WhtMale 70-90, 966UMTX, Lived Under Multiple ID's, Mar'05

Now, here’s a longshot.

In 1994, Swedish industrialist and real estate tycoon Carl Henrik Bjorkegren went missing. He was supposed to go to the capital Stockholm for a meeting with his attorney but never showed up. In 1994, Swedish police started a missing persons investigation that was changed to a murder investigation in 1998. He was declared legally dead in 2005.
He was declared bankcrupt in the early 90’s, he had around 1,3 Billion Swedish crowns in debt (about 212 Million US dollars today).
The two main explanations are that he was murdered by business associates or voluntary left, living somewhere on hidden-away money.

From photos of Bjorkegren, he looks like this UID. Note the first photo: Miljardären som försvann | SvD (the link is in Swedish unfortunately but the photos are interesting).

I don’t have any physical identifiers for him but he’s the right age, looks like the UID and had a reason to stay away.

Well, it was a longshot...

The height and weights are different, but could it be Bradford Bishop?

He held a high ranking position as a diplomat and murdered his entire family in 1976 (lots and LOTS more to the story).

William_bradford_bishop_expressions.png
William_bradford_bishop_expressions.png

Sorry if its been mentioned already, I didn't see it in the other threads.

But, if his DOB years are close to his actually birthyear ('22 and '24) then I would imagine there was a very high chance he served in WW2.

Having said this, he could be a WW2 veteran who did some very heavy crimes and is concealing his identity. Conversely, he could possibly be a Nazi criminal that wanted to conceal his true identity.

Unidentified White Male, with most likely a serious criminal history.

**AKA: He had multiple IDs with names of Harold Frysinger, Roger S. Smith, Gerald Brown, Peter Turner using DOBs of 02/22/1922 and 7/02/1924**

Dentals: Upper plate denture that had one tooth missing. He did not have any natural teeth left.

Notice that all four aliases have an "er" in them?

Also, I have the high suspicion that his teeth were intentionally removed, much like his fingerprints.

Notice that all four aliases have an "er" in them?

Also, I have the high suspicion that his teeth were intentionally removed, much like his fingerprints.

To this point about the “er” usage, I’ve always wondered if he could have been Dan (D.B.) Cooper.

I know the eye color doesn’t match, but several of my family members went from brown to greenish hazel as they aged.

I will say that I am generally of the opinion Cooper perished during his descent, but stranger things have happened. If he survived the jump, or colluded with someone to hide inside the plane (Inside Man style), then he’d be the right age and height for this UID. There’s also some resemblance to hair part and styling.

Are you guys familiar with Larry Lee Hillbloom?

To make a long story short, he is the "H" in "DHL". He eventually wound up living in Asia and all but owned the island of Saipan. He died in a mysterious plane crash in 1995, but there is major speculation that he didn't actually die. Very soon after that, it was determined that he had fathered a large amount of children with many different women on the island, who where awarded settlement money after a confirmed DNA match.

ANYways.....he made billions upon billion of dollars avoided US taxes in povertry stricken Asian countries, and may have never been on the plane that may (or may not have) taken his life.

SO....IF he was still alive, could this UID be him? It would only put him at 62 years old in 2005, but it's an interesting thing to think about, and gives ideas to jog.

I have attached a pic of him.

Attachments

• Hillbloom.PNG
    Hillbloom.PNG
    322 KB · Views: 12
Intriguing case! Following.
This case reminds me of Joseph Chandler III/Robert Nichols. My guess is they both served in WW2, got PTSD and it made them spend the rest of their lives in hiding.

Intriguing case! Following.
This case reminds me of Joseph Chandler III/Robert Nichols. My guess is they both served in WW2, got PTSD and it made them spend the rest of their lives in hiding.

Funny you mention that, I also wondered if this man could have been related to that series of cases. The people connected to the book.

Whoa. This just jumped off the page at me. Has this guy been ruled out? I would put money on him. The facial features are strikingly similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can not access this link. I am interested in what Johnnie is locked up for.

I wonder if the book referred to earlier is this one:

The Gun That Wasn’t There, by Russell S Smith. (2007)

It seems to be about a guy named Alfredo Hernandez, known as the Dryden Caveman (or the Caveman Bandit). He was apprehended in 1965, spent time in jail, and then nobody knows whatever became of him.

I haven’t read the whole book, but I wonder if the author was trying to link Hernandez to the UID.

Here he is in 1960:

Attachments

• A33D696D-4C65-4A41-9802-BE3A7B958226.jpeg
    A33D696D-4C65-4A41-9802-BE3A7B958226.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 8

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads