VA - Boy, 6, in custody after shooting teacher, Newport News, Jan 2023 *mom charged* #3

It was the hard copy records that vanished. One file was located in a school administrators vehicle. She has amnesia and cannot remember how it got there. All of the disciplinary records had been removed from the file. This was located in the main office of the school.
The second file was kept in AZs classroom. The file has not been found.

Mrs White, the student's teacher last year, kept copies of the complaints she filed for the child. This was the only record, no hard copy was found, nor was it entered into the computer system. There were many witnesses including another teacher to the choking incident she refers to.

I think this whole bunch is crooked as you can get. The Commonwealth's Attorney, the school board and the city council. Any community that would not stand up for a teacher that had been shot, well you know what I'm thinking.....

moo

Wow! Cover up central! A child with that many behavior issues, would have had a stack of paperwork, letters to parents.

Goes back to my old days, I had my daily planner, and jotted down every conversation with anyone, phone calls, any students I saw, just time, date, quick sentence on what we did. Everything was noted, in my own planner, meetings, dates, who attended, where it was, what was discussed. Sounds paranoid? Or just meticulous secondary documentation. Just takes a few minutes to jot down notes, review it at the end of the day. So important for professionals to do this.

Wow! Cover up central! A child with that many behavior issues, would have had a stack of paperwork, letters to parents.

Goes back to my old days, I had my daily planner, and jotted down every conversation with anyone, phone calls, any students I saw, just time, date, quick sentence on what we did. Everything was noted, in my own planner, meetings, dates, who attended, where it was, what was discussed. Sounds paranoid? Or just meticulous secondary documentation. Just takes a few minutes to jot down notes, review it at the end of the day. So important for professionals to do this.
Oh it's much worse, you should read the 32 page grand jury report. AZ passed out in front of the principal's door, bleeding from the gunshot wounds. The principal open the door and promptly shut unlocked it. Leaving the school secretary, a small child, and unrelated grandmother. The grandmother hit the child behind The copier and applied pressure trying to stop the bleeding. All while the secretary, call the police, I made an announcement over the intercom.

I mean, I can't believe the principal still has a job. The principal and the vice principal basically locked themselves in the office and did nothing.

The police couldn't get into the building after being called because the buzzer didn't work. Finally a janitor saw the police and let the man.

I just can't list all of the various failures, blatant neglect.

Moo

Oh it's much worse, you should read the 32 page grand jury report. AZ passed out in front of the principal's door, bleeding from the gunshot wounds. The principal open the door and promptly shut unlocked it. Leaving the school secretary, a small child, and unrelated grandmother. The grandmother hit the child behind The copier and applied pressure trying to stop the bleeding. All while the secretary, call the police, I made an announcement over the intercom.

I mean, I can't believe the principal still has a job. The principal and the vice principal basically locked themselves in the office and did nothing.

The police couldn't get into the building after being called because the buzzer didn't work. Finally a janitor saw the police and let the man.

Moo

One would think shame alone would have prompted Foster to resigned on her own. But, apparently, some just can't be shamed.

And, is selective-amnesia-record-stealing Parrott still on the payroll, also?!

jmo

Moo
This almost sounds like attempted murder, or at least some kind of deliberate neglect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417-201736.png
    Screenshot_20240417-201736.png
    654.3 KB · Views: 17

Moo

heartless!

CLICK FOR REPORT

a special grand jury’s report
Wow! This report is just shocking me to my core. Those teachers tried so hard to bring this to the attention of the assistant principal. My mother is a kindergarten teacher. I couldn’t imagine one of her kids choking her and only getting a one day suspension! No way in heck!

Wow! This report is just shocking me to my core. Those teachers tried so hard to bring this to the attention of the assistant principal. My mother is a kindergarten teacher. I couldn’t imagine one of her kids choking her and only getting a one day suspension! No way in heck!
I don't get it either.
The day the shooting happened our school board held an emergency meeting with the Sheriff's Department. They approved SROs funding and staff for all of our elementary schools. We had officers on duty the next morning.
Our middle and high school have SROs.

It didn't take 40 meetings and the media for us to know what to do. I'm just so saddened tl the residences of Newport News allow this. I'm sad and all the teachers and staff didn't quit. It's clear to me, NNSB is part of the cover up, and I'm appalled the DA allow the time limit to expire obstruction to Justice.

Moo...

The Newport News school district sounds like the kind of place where people only send their kids if they can't send them to private schools (which probably have long waiting lists and may be no better) or homeschool.

My brother and his wife, before they had their kids and were living in another city, encountered TEACHERS who homeschooled because that city's schools were so bad, and the private schools had long waiting lists, were incredibly expensive, and/or were no better.

Why was Zwerner targeted?! Why was Turner and her child SOOOO "special"?!

Why did they allow the child to return to the classroom of the teacher he choked? It seems the actions and inactions of those administrators just kept getting worse. Will we ever know the truth??

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back