Where's Raven???

Well we know The Ravenaldo loves to get away and have fun...excitement and adventure. Seems that he got his wish, exciting changes coming in his life...he gets to go to Functions at his Wife's College, play soccer, go to Single Functions, Biking, wow, he leads an extremely adventurous life nowadays without having a to deal with things like a Full-Time Real Job, A Wife, Bills, and Responsibilities.

terminatrixator said:
Well we know The Ravenaldo loves to get away and have fun...excitement and adventure. Seems that he got his wish, exciting changes coming in his life...he gets to go to Functions at his Wife's College, play soccer, go to Single Functions, Biking, wow, he leads an extremely adventurous life nowadays without having a to deal with things like a Full-Time Real Job, A Wife, Bills, and Responsibilities.
Well, Term, you may have nailed it.

I just went to the bikefest website, and wow. It looks like a lot of fun for a grieving widower?!?!?!?

So Raven just basically goofs off like a single 20-something with no responsibilities.

Guess that is what he wanted, huh?

Sweet little Kaiden. He deserved a better father.

This is one of the links for accomodations from the Moab Bike Festival site:

*KOA | Moab Utah Camping, Cabins, RV Park*

WE OFFER:

• Heated Pool (May 15th to September 15th)
  • Large Sun Bathing Deck
  • Shaded Pull-thru RV Sites
  • TV Cable to all Full Hook Up Sites
  • Shaded, Sandy Tent Sites
  • Full Stock of Groceries
  • Newly Expanded Gift Shop
  • 2 Play Grounds
  • Private Bathrooms & Showers
  • Handicap/Wheelchair Accessible
  • Propane
  • RV Supplies
  • Mini-Golf
  • Horse Shoe Pits
  • Free Modem Connection (We now have WI-FI WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS available.)
  • Modern 24 Hour Laundry Facilities
  • Game Room
  • Local Tours Arranged, no charge
2006 Season Rates (March 1 thru October 31):

• Tent Site (first 2 people) $21.25 / $29.00 + Tax
  • RV Site with Water & Electric (first 2 people) $27 / $29 + Tax
  • RV Site with Water, Electric, Sewer and Cable (first 2 people) $29.50 / $32.00 + Tax
  • One Room Kamping Kabin (first 2 people) $44.00 / $50.00 + Tax
  • Two Room Kamping Kabin (first 2 people) $56.00 / $60.00 + Tax
  • Each additional adult is $4.00 + Tax, Children 4-14 $3.00 + Tax
  • More than one vehicle per site add $5.00 per vehicle per stay.
  • Pets in Kamping Kabin add $10.00 per pet per stay.
Do we know for sure that this bike festival is where Raven was?

Moxie said:
Well, Term, you may have nailed it.

I just went to the bikefest website, and wow. It looks like a lot of fun for a grieving widower?!?!?!?

So Raven just basically goofs off like a single 20-something with no responsibilities.

Guess that is what he wanted, huh?

Sweet little Kaiden. He deserved a better father.
Indeed Moxie,

Poor Janet, she DESERVED a Life, she deserved a MUCH BETTER Husband, she deserved to see Kaiden turn 1, take him to his first day of Pre-School, be with him at all Holidays to watch him grow, walk, talk, take him to kindergarten, watch him graduate 8th grade, take him to his first day at High School, watch him Graduate, watch him go off to College, watch him graduate College, attend his wedding, and his childrens birth. WHAT A WASTE...Raven having fun, Kaiden without a Mother.:doh: I need a broken hearted Icon inserted Here!

I'm guessing that from Moxie's first post, it being a Thrusday she posted, that it was the previous weekend he had gone. Pure speculation on my part, but I think this is what he went for. Anyone ever been to Moab, UT? Very, very small. Not much else would have been going on and really what widower in his right mind could skip out on this party!!!

I'll go back through the pictures, but there were a few of them--on the bike trails--that I think looked similar to Raven.

terminatrixator said:
Indeed Moxie,

Poor Janet, she DESERVED a Life, she deserved a MUCH BETTER Husband, she deserved to see Kaiden turn 1, take him to his first day of Pre-School, be with him at all Holidays to watch him grow, walk, talk, take him to kindergarten, watch him graduate 8th grade, take him to his first day at High School, watch him Graduate, watch him go off to College, watch him graduate College, attend his wedding, and his childrens birth. WHAT A WASTE...Raven having fun, Kaiden without a Mother.:doh: I need a broken hearted Icon inserted Here!
I agree. Janet, Kaiden, and little unborn baby Abaroa all deserved better than Raven.

I often wonder if Raven realizes the awful impact he has had on those three lives, and also that of Janet's family and friends, and even his own family. But then I wonder even if he realizes the terrible husband and father he was/is, would he even care?

guera said:
Nope... but I heard he headed down there... it sounded like a weekend trip, but that's pure speculation on my part.
guera--do you know if he went to Moab for this bike meet?

Nope, I just heard he went to Moab... I have no idea what for or for how long... Moab is a huge mountain biking destination in Utah... so I assume it was for the big biking festival over Halloween weekend. But that, again, is pure speculation.

Thanks for the information Guera, it's very appreciated.

I know I have anger management issues and my posts are very cranky, but deep down, I'm not that mean, oh wait, I am, but hey at least I'm not a murderer.

guera said:
Nope, I just heard he went to Moab... I have no idea what for or for how long... Moab is a huge mountain biking destination in Utah... so I assume it was for the big biking festival over Halloween weekend. But that, again, is pure speculation.
I'll stop hounding you after this question guera (well, maybe). Do you know who he went with? Friends from work? Friends from church?

No prob. I wish I could be more help, but unfortunately all I heard was "I heard he went down to Moab." Sorry... no clue with who or for what purpose. :doh:

Does anyone know what color bike he has? I think I found a picture of him but it could only be confirmed if I knew what color bike he was riding, and what color shoes he had on.

terminatrixator said:
Does anyone know what color bike he has? I think I found a picture of him but it could only be confirmed if I knew what color bike he was riding, and what color shoes he had on.
Whatever bike and shoes he has, I'm sure they are reasonable and economical. Raven may like to play, but he does not make rash or expensive purchases that he cannot afford. :sick:

[font=&quot]Hopefully he didn't get a brand new bike lol - these are pretty hefty prices for bikes
[/font][font=&quot]http://www.canyonbicycles.com/ [/font]

[font=&quot]Model[/font]
[font=&quot]Price Retail [/font]
[font=&quot]Road Frames[/font]
[font=&quot]Elium Race *[/font][font=&quot]$ 4,240.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Elium SG[/font][font=&quot] $ 3,595.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Alta[/font][font=&quot] $ 3,295.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Odonata Ti[/font][font=&quot] $ 3,195.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Axiom Race *[/font][font=&quot]$ 3,340.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Axiom SG[/font][font=&quot] $ 2,695.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Alumium Steel[/font][font=&quot] $ 2,295.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Alaris Race * [/font][font=&quot]$ 2,640.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Alaris SG [/font][font=&quot]$ 1,995.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Axiom Steel [/font][font=&quot]$ 1,495.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Triathalon & Timetrial [/font]
[font=&quot]Aero Axiom Ti[/font][font=&quot] $ 3,195.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]ero Alaris Ti [/font][font=&quot]$ 2,495.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Mountain Frames [/font]
[font=&quot]Duo Lux [/font][font=&quot]$ 3,595.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Duo [/font][font=&quot]$ 2,895.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Teres [/font][font=&quot]$ 2,995.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]S.E. Olympic Sola [/font][font=&quot]$ 2,895.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Sola [/font][font=&quot]$ 2,695.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Verve [/font][font=&quot]$ 1,995.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Sola Steel [/font][font=&quot]$ 1,495.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Cyclocross Frames [/font]
[font=&quot]Tsunami Ti [/font][font=&quot]$ 2,695.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Mudhoney [/font][font=&quot]$ 1,995.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Tsunami Steel [/font][font=&quot]$ 1,495.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Touring Frames [/font][font=&quot]
Vacanza Ti [/font][font=&quot]$ 2,695.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Muse [/font][font=&quot]$ 1,995.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Vacanza Steel [/font][font=&quot]$ 1,495.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Tandem Frames [/font]
[font=&quot]Axiom Ti or Sola Ti [/font][font=&quot]$ 6,000.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Axiom Steel or Sola Steel[/font][font=&quot] $ 4,000.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Components[/font]
[font=&quot]Stem Road, Mountain Aluminium[/font][font=&quot] $ 110.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Stem Road, Mountain Alum. Ti Bolts [/font][font=&quot]$ 160.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Stem Road, Mountain Ti [/font][font=&quot]$ 350.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Seat Post Aluminium Road, Mountain [/font][font=&quot]$ 110.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Handlebar Road Carbon $[/font] [font=&quot]259.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Handlebar , Road Aluminium [/font][font=&quot]$ 90.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Handlebar Mounta Riser Alum. [/font][font=&quot]$ 80.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Handlebar[/font][font=&quot] Mountain[/font][font=&quot] Flat Ti [/font][font=&quot]$ 100.00 [/font]
[font=&quot]Fork [/font][font=&quot]Seven 5E Molded Carbon[/font][font=&quot] $ 445.00 [/font]

juliagoulia said:
Whatever bike and shoes he has, I'm sure they are reasonable and economical. Raven may like to play, but he does not make rash or expensive purchases that he cannot afford. :sick:
No he just embezzles what he needs!!!

Well the bike store Canyon Bicycles, wherein he supposedly works (remember you need to be gainfully employed as part of probation The Ravenaldo) has a racing team called Pedros

http://www.pedrosslc.com/

They do not have any updated photographs - but they do list on the side bar - Weather for Moab, so its obviously some place they like to go to ride.

Doesn't seem like Raven is on the Racing Team, but who knows, maybe he can bike some of his chub off, if soccer isn't doing it.

Wondering if Raven has a grey/silver plain bike with red/black shoes 3 straps.

Just curious as to if anyone knows if Raven is in Sandy, Utah or North Salt Lake, Utah. I ran across some fed ex shipping to a R. Abaroa to that city on sept 28th of 2005.

Here is the page, it seems like it was an order for a set of tires,
Michelin Pilot Road Street Tires.

Seems like a front and back, and they are in the mid hundred range, each.
www.mawonline.com/stathtm8.htm (this page has the link to the fed ex information under R. Abaroa for Sandy, Utah.

I haven't checked here for awhile and have been checking to see if this guy has been arrested yet. So far I haven't found anything to know if the cops are still even looking at him as a suspect. Are they still looking at him? They sure are taking their time if they do suspect him. They must have all of the evidence that there was to gather from the scene, etc.

Poor Janet deserves some justice and that little boy belongs with his grandparents....not his dad. I hope something happens soon. I really hope that this case hasn't gotten cold and placed on a back burner somewhere. Anybody know if LE is still doing anything? I would really like to know. Thanks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823
Back