Where's Raven???

I'm not positive if it is him or not, it's hard to see his pudgy face straight and his receding hairline without a straigh on camera shot.

Anyone else have a comment as to whether or not it is him?

I looked through hundreds of pictures and this is the one that though, he actually looks like he lost some pudge, (guess soccer, biking and dating sweetiesxx0's may be the reason why) he still has the gut lol.

I'm starting to assume that may be him, as nobody as claimed to say that isn't him.

I'm wondering though, as I just read the "Dear The Raven" thread, about monies and how he is funding these trips, if this is Raven, how can afford this?

http://bikemag.com/gear/flowta300.jpg

GT Ruckus I-Drive Flowta WHERE: www.gtbicycles.com HOW MUCH: $2,999.99

Back in 1998, the Spice Girls were still wildly popular and the world of suspension was still dominated by the mighty four-bar linkage design (still a very viable design).

Back then, GT and a score of other bike companies (Jamis, Ellsworth, Turner, Intense, and so on and so forth…) were happily building four bar bikes that featured a pivot on the chainstay, slightly below and in front of the rear drop-out. That pivot placement, however, is roughly what Specialized came to own in May of 1998, when they bought the Horst Link patents.

well this is only a theory/opinion, but since our beloved (eye rolls) Raven loves to embezzel so much, AND he had motorcycle tires shipped to his house, AND hes working at a bike shop, maybe hes stealing actual bikes and selling? or something of the sort. That or people may be feeling sorry for him and sending him money to "raise" kaiden. As i said, just an opinion

Just wondering, if this is a "high-end" bike shop, maybe he offered to test out some new tires as research for the shop... to improve sales, of course. So, the shop said, "sure, order the tires and use one of our best bikes"..... Or, his boss suggested it, and told him he MUST.... Far-fetched, I suppose, but possible.:confused:

Having Raven as an employee, I think I'd be doing all the ordering myself and keep him away from any sorta ordering duties and away from anything to do with cash flow. I would definitely NOT ask a convicted felon, who is a two-time embezzler to order stuff for my company and do some testing.

I see where you are coming from, but if this bike-shop is suppose to be one of the better shops, you think they would make a better decision as to whom does the ordering Wouldn't the order be placed and shipped using the bike shop name?

Anybody know his Thanksgiving plans? Is he sticking around in Utah (if he's still there) or heading back east?

Nope I haven't heard anything, but whereever he is, I hope he chokes on the bird.

guera said:
Anybody know his Thanksgiving plans? Is he sticking around in Utah (if he's still there) or heading back east?
Back east, as in Virginia? Maybe he'd let the Christiansens see Kaiden for a little while? Yeah, right. Don't make me laugh!!

guera said:
Good question guera....you would hope that the holidays with Kaiden would be shared with both families. You are probably in a better position to find out if he's staying in Utah or ?....see what the word on the street is :)

Maybe he is spending it soccerbikefishing?

terminatrixator said:
Nope I haven't heard anything, but whereever he is, I hope he chokes on the bird.
The Bird done in by a bird.

guera said:
I don't really care where Raven is spending Thanksgiving.

After the Halloween fiasco and him spending it in Moab, leaving his child behind, I don't care where he is spending Thanksgiving, I just hope he chokes on his bird.

Instead of thinking about where Raven is spending Thanksgiving, let's all send out some good vibes and Prayers for Janet's son Kaiden, all her family and friends as this will be their first Thanksgiving without her.

Any confirmation that this is Raven or not?

http://www.moabbikefest.com/IMAGES/festpics05/grouprides/amasaback05/amasa2.jpg

I'm in 90% range it is him, but nobody has yet to confirm it. This is where he spent Kaiden's first Halloween. Nice, no call to LE, no time with his child, but he can go spent a weekend or more biking.:doh:

I wonder where his next adventure will be, skiing, snowmobiling, soccerbikefishgolfing or what?

I don't think that's Raven. I haven't seen him in a year, but if i had to guess (it is a guess), then I'd say no.

Thanks Munch - I heard he had a broken jaw at the time or cracked cheek or something at the time of the MOAB - and he is such a strong guy (not) and did fine anyway, I am not sure if it is him or not -but I recognize his friends in the background looking down on him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldGef
Back