Where's Raven???

Yeah, that's him - wow - this guy works whaT, 2 days a week, if that, And he can afford to buy tires?
Can he afford to PERHAPS pay off THE MONEY HE OWES ON HIS EMBEZZLEMENT BEFORE HE BUYS HIMSELF CRAP?
Can he afford to pay for diapers, and start socking away money for Kaiden's schooling, and clothing
and actually spend SOME TIME with his CHILD instead of being the selfish, MONSTER that he is.

Raven you make me absolutely sick and I will delight in the day I can look you SQUARE in the EYE when
you are behind bars and tell you to your face you are a MONSTER.

R. ABAROA Zipcode:84070 Invoice:Y1535 Date:09/23/05 * GROUND*
----------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Ord # Description Status Tracking #
1 95146 MICHELIN PILOT ROAD 120/60ZR17 FR Shipped ID: 09/27 086795410421773
1 95152 MICHELIN PILOT ROAD 180/55ZR17 RR Shipped ID: 09/27 086795410421834

Angels_Not_Forgotten said:
Just curious as to if anyone knows if Raven is in Sandy, Utah or North Salt Lake, Utah. I ran across some fed ex shipping to a R. Abaroa to that city on sept 28th of 2005.

Here is the page, it seems like it was an order for a set of tires,
Michelin Pilot Road Street Tires.

Seems like a front and back, and they are in the mid hundred range, each.
www.mawonline.com/stathtm8.htm (this page has the link to the fed ex information under R. Abaroa for Sandy, Utah.
Good find ANF! You think raven is trying to replace Janet with a motorcycle? He did have to sell his pride and joy (you know that supporting of the family gets in the way of buying and maintaining big boy toys)....now that he no longer has to support Janet, receives free money from the government, lives with his mommy....big boy toys here I come!

Notice the delivery was left on the porch. Think raven was at work on Wednesday (one of his two days that week) at 11:20 a.m. or still in bed sleeping???

guera said:
No prob. I wish I could be more help, but unfortunately all I heard was "I heard he went down to Moab." Sorry... no clue with who or for what purpose. :doh:
Thanks for letting us know what you heard Q. Be careful, we don't want you to be in danger at all trying to find out info.

JerseyGirl said:
My benefit of the doubt side was thinking that this might have been a relaxing, get away for a while kind of trip. It looks like it was actually more like a great big party.
Yes, it's amazing in six months how many "relaxing, get away for a while" trips raven has needed! Poor thing....so stressed out 'n all.

Bobbisangel said:
I haven't checked here for awhile and have been checking to see if this guy has been arrested yet. So far I haven't found anything to know if the cops are still even looking at him as a suspect. Are they still looking at him? They sure are taking their time if they do suspect him. They must have all of the evidence that there was to gather from the scene, etc.

Poor Janet deserves some justice and that little boy belongs with his grandparents....not his dad. I hope something happens soon. I really hope that this case hasn't gotten cold and placed on a back burner somewhere. Anybody know if LE is still doing anything? I would really like to know. Thanks.
BA - I haven't heard if LE is doing anything. As far as we know this case could be on a back burner somewhere and with LE's statement of non-random and the public has no need to fear, who is really bugging them about finding the murderer??? It's really sickening that if raven did do this, LE hasn't arrested him by now.

Don't we just all, as taxpayers, love supporting this dude?

Im just with the rest of you on finding it so odd that he was just in trouble for embezzeling, has a child to raise on his own, and still has money for a motorcycle. By the way, how do you put a car seat on a motorcycle?!

Angels, great find! I wouldn't even have thought to be checking his FedEx deliveries. I'm glad someone was because it's interesting to learn that he's been buying motorcycle tires. Has anyone mentioned how much these tires are?

I have one little problem with the information. As far as we know, Raven sold his Ducati early this past spring. Does he have a new motorcycle? Is it possible that someone else bought these in Raven's name, (delivery issues perhaps) or that maybe Raven is buying these for someone for Christmas? Or has a new motorcycle been added to Raven's grief therapy?

Are these possibly dirt bike tires or maybe even bicycle tires? (ETA: It does appear that these are indeed motorcycle tires.)

MICHELIN

Tires street

Michelin Pilot Activ Tires

Sets a new standard for bias-ply sport touring tires - 20% greater tread life than Macadam 50. Significantly improved wet and dry grip due to increased rubber contact with road and new rubber mix. Optimum performance through life of tire. Available in a wide range of sizes; perfect for older bikes. Tubeless or tube type.

I've checked a little bit online and the lowest price I've seen is about $80 for the front tire and $100 for the rear tire.

Maybe this is just the first of many shipments that will be going to Raven's house. If you're in the market for motorcycle tires, keep your eyes on e-bay. :rolleyes:

I know that life has to go on after the death of a loved one, especially when children are present. But aren't the first holidays typically very, very hard on a new widower? Thanksgiving is a week and a half away, Christmas is right around the corner and Raven is ordering motorcycle tires? Gosh, he mourns so differently than I do.

And what were the dates of that bike fest? Shouldn't he have been enjoying the first conscious Halloween of Kaiden's with him? Taking him on hayrides and picking pumpkins? :confused:

That's exactly what I was thinking JG, did he miss taking Kaiden trick or treating? You know, a mother wouldn't have wanted to miss that--or things like that.

Jenifred said:
That's exactly what I was thinking JG, did he miss taking Kaiden trick or treating? You know, a mother wouldn't have wanted to miss that--or things like that.
Was he gone on Halloween? Geez, let's hope that someone with Kaiden had him dressed up and took a whole lot of pictures. Poor little guy. :(

JerseyGirl said:
Was he gone on Halloween? Geez, let's hope that someone with Kaiden had him dressed up and took a whole lot of pictures. Poor little guy. :(

Well, ya'll know it really wasn't important ... it isn't like it was his first halloween or anything ... :(

ewwwinteresting said:
Yes, it's amazing in six months how many "relaxing, get away for a while" trips raven has needed! Poor thing....so stressed out 'n all.

Working at that bike shop a few hours a week is enough to stress anyone out.........NOT! Raven=a complete :loser:

I pray for justice for Janet, her baby and sweet Kaiden. It seems such a long time coming....

JerseyGirl said:

If this happened it really burns my *advertiser censored*....to think of that monster neglecting Kaiden on his first halloween. :furious: :furious: :furious:

It happened, he went to bikefest in Moab, and left Kaiden with a babysitter, or his MommyDearest.

terminatrixator said:
It happened, he went to bikefest in Moab, and left Kaiden with a babysitter, or his MommyDearest.
What were the dates that he was gone?

Over halloween weekend, I think I found him in the Moab Halloween Bikefest pictures.

I really think that's probably him. And that picture was taken on the most difficult trail during that bike fest--the 64 mile ride you had to get an invitation to, and I don't think that Raven was on that list. You think Raven's ego would let him go on the easier rides? :laugh: Right!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107
Back