who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know how this girl are, I will take the first contact with the investigators but because I am not from U.S.A, I think it is easier for you to handle this case from your country, so I will soon e-mail a photo on this site with some further information about this, at the time, 12-13 years old abducted girl, thane, if you think the girl in the photo is "Pinal county Jane Doe", I hope you will follow up this case. Her family deserves to know what happened to theire loved child. I will be back in a few days.

wow. really.....??????? may i ask, what country are you from? and how do you know who she is? please, do tell!

I´m from Sweden. This girl is a Russian girl who was abducted from Moscow in 1995 or 1996. She was, at the time, 12-13 years old. It makes her to be between 15-17 years in 1999. I don´t really know for sure if she and the unidentified girl are one and the same person, but they are very similar to me and everyone I show the pictures to. I have contacted Maricopa Med.Ex (Suzi Dodt) and they asked for dental records or DNA. I have therefore also contacted the Russian contact person, but the problem is that he don´t seems to speak English at all. Maybe the Russian embassy in U.S or the U.S embassy in Russia will be helpful with information or translating. Because she was found in U.S.A, I think that you are much more qualificated to handle this than me, but I will call the police in Moscow, they probably talk some English and will be helpful. If any of you think the girls are the one and same, speak some Russia, and will contact the Russian contact person, you can call this number:
007-495-158-55-35 or 007-495-157-66-00
E-mail: dim@find.org.ru

Attachments

• img (1).gif
    img (1).gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 111
Lizza said:
I´m from Sweden. This girl is a Russian girl who was abducted from Moscow in 1995 or 1996. She was, at the time, 12-13 years old. It makes her to be between 15-17 years in 1999. I don´t really know for sure if she and the unidentified girl are one and the same person, but they are very similar to me and everyone I show the pictures to. I have contacted Maricopa Med.Ex (Suzi Dodt) and they asked for dental records or DNA. I have therefore also contacted the Russian contact person, but the problem is that he don´t seems to speak English at all. Maybe the Russian embassy in U.S or the U.S embassy in Russia will be helpful with information or translating. Because she was found in U.S.A, I think that you are much more qualificated to handle this than me, but I will call the police in Moscow, they probably talk some English and will be helpful. If any of you think the girls are the one and same, speak some Russia, and will contact the Russian contact person, you can call this number:
007-495-158-55-35 or 007-495-157-66-00
E-mail: dim@find.org.ru
I can't get the photo to work...:confused:

kwatson696 said:
As far as I know, hardly anyone can view pictures when they are posted this way. I don't know why this feature is available at all. Hopefully this person will post here again! :)

annemc2 said:
And what's with the strange Victorian-looking clothing with the brooch? Is that what she was really wearing?
I have been asking myself the same question. If this girl was really wearing That type of clothing and broach this puts a whole different setting on what may have led to her demise. As I do not think any runaway or prostitute or street person is running around wearing a victorian blouse and broach with a Jackie O. hair syle. What is the deal with this sketch? Unless the artist thought he/she was doing a royal portrait instead of a Jane doe composite sketch.

mjak

kwatson696 said:
I've downloaded the picture from find.org.ru and have a "very loose" translation
of the missing girl's descripton but do not know how to use photobucket and/or if I can post the translation. Can I email both to one of you more experienced websleuths to review?

I cannot get Lizza's url to open to the picture either. Mjack, is the picture you posted the same as Lizza's??? It's getting confusing. Dublin, how did you find the picture on the all Russian websites? I was able to get to the site but couldn't make heads or tails of the site.

Dublin said:
I've downloaded the picture from find.org.ru and have a "very loose" translation
of the missing girl's descripton but do not know how to use photobucket and/or if I can post the translation. Can I email both to one of you more experienced websleuths to review?
You can e-mail it to me and I will see if I can post it....I have
a photobucket acct.

grievousangel said:
I cannot get Lizza's url to open to the picture either. Mjack, is the picture you posted the same as Lizza's??? It's getting confusing. Dublin, how did you find the picture on the all Russian websites? I was able to get to the site but couldn't make heads or tails of the site.
The picture I posted was put up by Dublin and I do not belive it is the girl LIzza
is referring to. As this girl has a Russian name but was living in the US and dissapeared from the US. I believe LIzza is referring to a girl missing from Russia.

mjak

Anyone here speak/read Russian by chance? The www.find.org.ru page is difficult to navigate (obviously) and doesn't have many photos. There was a photo in the left margin with a photo of a girl that resembles Jane Doe and the (loose) translation from when you click on the photo is as follows:

Region of search: Stavropol
Date of a birth: 01.01.1979
The birthplace: урож. Апанасенковского Ó-thow Stavropol Territory
The additional information: 12.11.97 примергно at 20 o'clock has left a hostel №2 street Morozova SGU 18 and till now has not returned. Приметы:на a kind of 19-20 years, growth of 160-165 sm, an average constitution, the person oval, eyes green, hair wavy dark (крашеные). Special приметы:на all the length long palms of the right hand a scar from a cut. It has been dressed: a dressing gown

I don't know if this is the one Lizza is talking about or if she is buried in the middle of this (from the front page) somewhere:

Search of people:
Relatives, Friends, Schoolfellows,
Eyewitnesses of events, Missing persons, Another.
Search of the gone animals:
Dogs, Cats, Others.
Search of the lost documents:
The passport, the Certificate, the Miss, the Diploma, Another.
Search of stolen motor transport:
The car, Motorcycle, Moped, Another.
Search of witnesses of road accident

:waitasec:

grievousangel said:
When you pull up find.org.ru there are small pictures that flash, if you click on one of the pictures you will be taken to that person's description/information.

I sent a picture and translation to kwatson696 of the girl I believe is being referred to. The web site shows her date of birth as 1-1-1983.

still not able to navigate the Russian missing persons website...the only flashing pictures I see are the same 2 over and over again and very obviously not the young girl in question...kwatson, are you able to post the picture Dublin found??

I really want to know more about the odd sketch of the girl in a victorian looking blouse and broach and with her hair done like Jackie O. I have seen many many sketches of J. Does and never ever have seen one like that. Was this girl found wearing this type of clothing? It certanitly is not within keeping of her being a runaway or prostitute or just a
typical teen. Is there reason to believe she would be dressing like this? Prehaps I am putting too much emphasis on that sketch but I am curious about it.

mjak

Greiviousangel,

If you go to the russian site and the picture of the girl is not showing on the side, just refresh the page a few times until it shows her.

pardilia said:
Personally, I think part of her bottom lip is missing. If you look at the picture she appears to have full lips - and the bottom lip looks only half swollen...the swelling seems to stop impossibly abruptly. I think its hard to see if she has scratches and other injuries due to the picture. It looks like they tried to make her as presentable as possible - its difficult to even tell that she has the older scar on her face due to the lighting.

Neither of the new composites look too much like she does in the original morgue picture, but maybe that's just me. :)

I wonder if the site has a standard set of "causes of death" and they put undetermined because there's no "complications from being pushed out of vehicle". (It would make sense for them to have streamlined a form for posting these cases online.) Or they could just be withholding it until she's identified. Or it could be that she died from something they aren't sure wasn't a previously existing condition or something that was a direct result of the accident and they're hoping to find that out when she's identified. The possibilities are practically endless. =(

I keep editing argh! I also just thought that maybe since they don't know if she jumped or fell or was pushed they don't know if they can label it a sucide or an accident.

I think you're right. Manner of death could be homicide, suicide or accident. Cause of death could be/is injuries from "falling" out of the car. So when they say the manner of death is undetermined, they just don't know "how" or "why" she fell out of the car. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500