OF PLAINTIFF PART 6 OF 12 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Deposition
OF PLAINTIFF PART 7 OF 12 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Deposition
OF PLAINTIFF PART 8 OF 12 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Deposition
OF PLAINTIFF PART 9 OF 12 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Deposition
OF PLAINTIFF PART 10 OF 12 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Deposition
OF PLAINTIFF PART 11 OF 12 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Deposition
IOF PLAINTIFF PART 12A OF 12 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMART JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Deposition
OF PLAINTIFF PART 12 B IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Transcript Filed
OF YURI MELICH PART 1 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

OF YURI MELICH PART 2 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

OF YURI MELICH PART 3 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

OF YURI MELICH PART 4 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Affidavit
OF JOHN DEGIROLAMO PART 1 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Affidavit
OF JOHN DEGIROLAMO PART 2 IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Affidavit
OF CINDY ANTHONY IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Affidavit
OF JIM BENDER IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

02/27/2012 Motion for Summary Judgment
Motion for Summary Judgment

02/27/2012 Statement
OF UNDISPUTED FACTS
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy submitted an Affidavit in support of OCA

Does any know the other 2 names BBM that submitted Affidavits in support of OCA? Jim Bender and John Degirolamo?

Wow, the DT pretty much laid their cards on the table. That Statement of Undisputed Facts really drags ZG through the mud. I hope she can stay strong through this trial. Really, what is the relevance of her education, the fathers of her children and the fathers of her grandchildren? (and that was just a tiny piece of it. See pgs 30-36) What does any of that have to do with what KC did to her?

An affadavit by Cindy? Oh I can just IMAGINE what she said...poor ZG...please, God, don't let this judge be swayed by the slimy DT!!!!

well we already know what Casey wants, Casey gets. I'm not sure the judge will stand up to her and her crew.

well we already know what Casey wants, Casey gets. I'm not sure the judge will stand up to her and her crew.

Me either. This motion worries me. I'm very unsure this is going to make it to trial now. Azlawyer, how bad is this?

Surprise, surprise, guess what the civil DT filed today:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new.../Casey-Anthony-wants-civil-lawsuit-thrown-out

Links for the motion and a statement of undisputed facts are at the link. There's also going to be a hearing about it, but it doesn't say when.
Someone should remind CG that Casey's own DT referred to ZFG as ZG. I don't know why, but I always felt that Casey did talk about her that way.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1006/17633458.pdf

Page 11 (pdf)

Wow, the DT pretty much laid their cards on the table. That Statement of Undisputed Facts really drags ZG through the mud. I hope she can stay strong through this trial. Really, what is the relevance of her education, the fathers of her children and the fathers of her grandchildren? (and that was just a tiny piece of it. See pgs 30-36) What does any of that have to do with what KC did to her?

It has nothing to do with what KC did to her. It has everything to do with attacking the victim. The defense is hell bent on painting ZG as a money grubber who sees a chance to make a buck or two. They have already implied that ZG is a citizen who could not be defamed no matter what, insinuating that only famous or wealthy people can be such victims. Pointing out anything they can about the victim being uneducated or vagrant or WHATEVER they can think of is their way of saying ZG is not worthy of any consideration.

It was done to Kronk. It will be done to TM.

I pray that if this goes to trial the jury looks at it from a viewpoint of, "There but for the grace of God go I." And also that the judge in this case has a bit of common sense, enough to consider only the aspects of this civil proceeding that are relevant, i.e., might a reasonable person have looked at ZG in a negative manner when these lies were told, etc.

An affadavit by Cindy? Oh I can just IMAGINE what she said...poor ZG...please, God, don't let this judge be swayed by the slimy DT!!!!
Part of what Cindy stated is in the "facts" portion of the motion. I thought Cindy specifically asked what she wanted to tell Zenaida (or was it Zanny). Didn't Casey say something like, "Tell her I forgive her"???

Hasn't Cindy done enough damage in the name of her daughter?

ETA: didn't Cindy claim that pics were never shown to Casey or something like that? Cindy should watch what she says under oath...again.

I can't wait to see Morgan's response.

Me either! It's going to be GOOD, I just know it!

And is it sad that I'm glad that Greene knows how to write a motion? I so do not miss the days of the poorly written criminal DT motions! I don't like Greene, but at least he can write a motion!

Part of what Cindy stated is in the "facts" portion of the motion. I thought Cindy specifically asked what she wanted to tell Zenaida (or was it Zanny). Didn't Casey say something like, "Tell her I forgive her"???

Hasn't Cindy done enough damage in the name of her daughter?

ETA: didn't Cindy claim that pics were never shown to Casey or something like that? Cindy should watch what she says under oath...again.

Yeah it looks like CA's support is unwavering despite the cruelty visited on her by FCA. I'll never understand how she can support FCA after she led her to believe there was hope of finding Caylee alive when she knew she was dead. Unimaginably cruel, but I guess CA likes that for some reason.

From my limited experience Defense will throw out a lot of personal details. They are hoping ZG will cave and drop the suit. She has come this far and her discoveries would not have been pleasant either. IMO

Fortunately, ZG's team doesn't need Cindy's cooperation as the prosecution did in the criminal trial. If she's called to testify, I expect Morgan and company will take her down in short order. The kid gloves will come off and her own words from media and LE interviews, depos and jailhouse visits will discredit her, IMO.

Fortunately, ZG's team doesn't need Cindy's cooperation as the prosecution did in the criminal trial. If she's called to testify, I expect Morgan and company will take her down in short order. The kid gloves will come off and her own words from media and LE interviews, depos and jailhouse visits will discredit her, IMO.
That makes me smile. :)

(See what little it takes to make me happy.)

This motion is not only well-written, it is IMO legally sound for all the reasons I've talked about for years.

I think I said way back in 2008 that ZG's best chance would be if she could prove that Casey really did single her out by, e.g., taking her name from the Sawgrass apartment card--or perhaps from a form she filled out at some other apt complex on her list that happened to overlap with the list of apt complexes being looked at by Tony (with Casey in tow). Those forms often ask what other apartments you've looked at in the area, so even a form from another complex like Crane's Landing or whatever it was called (where Casey was forced to hang out in the apt complex office because she didn't have her driver's license) might reveal that ZG had been at Sawgrass.

But as far as I can tell, Morgan et al. have made no effort to investigate this possibility. Instead, they relied on demonstrably untrue allegations like "my name is ZFG" (fascinating that they understood her name was ZG for purposes of the contingency fee agreement but not for purposes of the Complaint); "Casey gave LE the description of my car"; "Casey gave LE the names of my kids"; etc.

Maybe they investigated the Sawgrass connection and couldn't figure it out--I don't know.

Deleted original post (wrong John D.). It appears John Degirolamo is one of Anthony's attorneys in the TES suit against her.http://www.bustedmugshots.com/florida/orlando/john-degirolamo/37404751

:what:
:waitasec: He is?

I went into the TES civil suit records and I see an Affidavit submitted by a John G Degirolamo on Jan. 5, 2012..

The Lawyers for the TES case are Chmelir (Lead Attorney) and Greene..

Did you see or read something that states DeGirolamo is a lawyer on one of her cases?

Is John D. a rookie lawyer working for one of the 2 lead attorneys?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member