Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds reasonable for LE to say there are butts there and ask if EG smoked, they could also ask him what brand she normally smoked and look at the butts to see if it matched.
If he JH wasn’t informed about the butts by LE he may have made a mental note of it bc it indicated she spent some time there probably trying to screw up the courage to shoot herself b

Lucas Hernandez autopsy report says cause of death undetermined

The Sedgwick County Coroner has released the autopsy report for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

The coroner has ruled his cause of death as undetermined. The manner of death was also undetermined.

ETA: Apologies for the duplicate post - I can't figure out how to delete! :(
Well, this just makes me even more angry. That is exactly why EG waited so long to reveal where his body was located. I have a feeling if she had waited until this autopsy report was completed, she would have never killed herself. She figured that she would be arrested for his murder because she didn't know that cause of death would be undetermined. :mad:

Last edited:
If this is the case, how on earth could you, um, have relations, with someone who dumped your son and may have possibly killed her? He admitted himself “kids don’t just die like that” (or something to the effect) so while he said he was waiting for the autopsy to come back, EG being responsible for Lucas’ death is still an “option” on the table...

Gah.
You've heard the saying that a "stiff has no conscience" right?

Because your brain refuses to recognize what you are seeing. My mother died by suicide. An overdose. Completely recognizable, other than coloring, I still had to see certain things to convince myself it was her. There was literally no reason not to believe it was her. Police and a chaplain had already id'd her, the coroner had already id'd her, she had her license on her, she was recognizable... No reason, except my brain said "nope, this cannot be accurate". Somedays, 12 years later, I STILL have to convince myself. People cannot expect logic at times of traumatic experiences. It just does not happen.

I am sorry that you found your mom in such a way. That was really unfair to you. You're right, it is difficult for people to not see things from other people's viewpoints when they haven't experienced such things. This is true in a lot of scenarios. A lot of people's brains do go straight to denial when it comes to trauma. Once again, I am sorry about your mom, and to you for having to experience such a traumatic event.

Do we have any Medical Examiner VIs here? I would sure be interested in a professional/expert interpretation of these results. (not that what's already been said isn't helpful - it is - I just have a lot of questions)
There is a list of those of us who are VI’s. I can’t get to it currently as driving (using speech to text), but go there and you can tag the ME we have here! Or conversation them to invite them to the thread. I know we do have at least one!

A few reasons,
-he had maybe 1 gun, I would assume it would be a hand gun for self protection
-most ppl I know who own them use them for sport. I haven’t heard zip on JH being a gun enthusiast.
-as someone else mentioned, ppl may own that gun to boost their ego, to look like a BA. As dumb as this is, it ties in nicely to any illegal activity going on in the home... which makes me wonder where he purchased it.

Back to Lucas, the autopsy is not surprising, but it still feels disappointing. Mainly because JH will use this as leverage to forever live a complete BS lie about the murder of his precious son.[/QUOTE]
BBM: Yes,This!!!!!!!

Ya know, it's not like anyone in our family knew the exact proper ways to handle having Lucas die and then go missing for three months. On top of all of us trying to handle our own emotions and support one another, the public and media were very much in our lives as well.

If anyone can point me towards a handbook on how to do everything perfectly when you're suddenly grieving the loss of a child AND in the public eye that would be wonderful. It would truly help the next family.

While I’m sure you appreciated the public support during the the time that Lucas was missing, this part of your journey is a deeply personal one. Your grief is not for public consumption and you owe NO ONE an explanation for anything. Please know my thoughts are with you and your family as you try to come to terms with your loss. You are far braver than I could ever be.

But apparently it’s naturally occurring in the body as well. I’d be curious to know if it was a normal level or if it was higher than normal meaning it was given to him or he got ahold of it.

I wonder if we will ever get to see the full report rather than a summary. Or is this it? I would think a complete report would include blood values and more detail overall.

DAMMIT!!! This is not the outcome that I had expected. I wanted people to know the cause of death, so they could have closure, and start to heal in some way. UGH!!! This crap just isn't right!!! WTF!!! I don't understand any of this!!! I don't understand, how one f-ing person could be so cruel! I wish the PI would have pressed EG for answers!!! I wouldn't have cared if EG was 'fragile' or not. By the way, I doubt, EG was a fragile type of person. She was a freaking MONSTER. And, if she wasn't going, to be honest with the PI, she could have at least left the cause of death in a g-d damn suicide note!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wonder if we will ever get to see the full report rather than a summary. Or is this it? I would think a complete report would include blood values and more detail overall.
I’d hope we could access the values as public record soon, but unsure if that detailed of info is typically released in KS or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018