Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was being treated for ADHD, that would open a whole new pot of possibilities. Weight loss is very common with ADHD medication. My 7 year old just started Ritalin and they warned us of loss of appetite and weight loss.

I'm on medication for ADD so that is why I asked in the first place.

I own an AR-15. As a solider I was trained on the M-16, then M-4. The AR-15 is basically the civilian version of these rifles and it’s only legal form is semi-automatic. Since I am an expert marksman on this type of rifle it was common sense for me to purchase it for protection since I live within a 5-10 mile radius of 5 federal and state prisons. MOO

Damn PinkDragon, you are a badass!! ( as well as being awesome all over the forum)

I’m curious why you think that rifle is strange to own.

A few reasons,
-he had maybe 1 gun, I would assume it would be a hand gun for self protection
-most ppl I know who own them use them for sport. I haven’t heard zip on JH being a gun enthusiast.
-as someone else mentioned, ppl may own that gun to boost their ego, to look like a BA. As dumb as this is, it ties in nicely to any illegal activity going on in the home... which makes me wonder where he purchased it.

Back to Lucas, the autopsy is not surprising, but it still feels disappointing. Mainly because JH will use this as leverage to forever live a complete BS lie about the murder of his precious son.

Was he on ADD medication? Phenethylamine Health Benefits

Phenylethylamine is considered an effective treatment for conditions such as depression, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and Parkinson’s disease. Supplements of PEA can also be used to treat chronic pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, and vitiligo.

chronic pain? EG's endo meds?
Did she give to Lucas after hurting him?
Did the nurse practitioner get involved?
So many questions.

I am devastated that to COD or MOD can be determined and it breaks my heart knowing, had we not missed him under that stupid bridge, the family would have answers. :(

Aww. PINK !! {{CYBER HUGS}} You did all you could do getting out there and searching. It is probably a good thing you didn't find him..for your own health and feelings.

I asked my husband about the Phenethylamine (he's a CRNA) and he told me that it was a stimulant drug. He said it's used for athletic performance or weight loss. Hmmm.
But apparently it’s naturally occurring in the body as well. I’d be curious to know if it was a normal level or if it was higher than normal meaning it was given to him or he got ahold of it.

I am devastated that to COD or MOD can be determined and it breaks my heart knowing, had we not missed him under that stupid bridge, the family would have answers. :(

Please do not feel any remorse about this.....it was truly better that at least some answers were confirmed for the family by the fact that EG led to the finding of Lucas. IMO, you were meant to NOT be the ones who found him, so that her direct involvement was confirmed.

Did anyone read the autopsy. Liver positive for phenalehtymine.

I googled.

Most phenethylamines act as either central nervous system stimulants, or as hallucinogens. Stimulants mediate the actions of dopamine, norepinephrine and/or serotonin, mimicking the effects of traditional drugs such as cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, and ecstasy.

There was only one drug that tested positive,but I don't know even what it is or means phenethylamine

I googled. Left i. My post but will paste here too.

Most phenethylamines act as either central nervous system stimulants, or as hallucinogens. Stimulants mediate the actions of dopamine, norepinephrine and/or serotonin, mimicking the effects of traditional drugs such as cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, and ecstasy.

District Attorney Marc Bennett said in a statement Wednesday afternoon that he had received a copy of Lucas' final autopsy report. "I will review the findings and meet again with investigators from the Wichita Police Department. I expect to be able to make a formal announcement early next month."
DA makes announcement in Lucas Hernandez case

5/30/18 : No charges will be filed Wednesday in the death of Lucas Hernandez, according to District Attorney Marc Bennett. Bennett said investigators are continuing to follow newly developed leads and are awaiting the results of forensic examinations. (BBM)

Not sure why DA's video of nearly a month ago included with his current statement unless his "findings" include more than what the autopsy reports.

Last edited:
TAKE NOTE THAT TOXICOLOGY RESULTS ARE STILL PENDING (See Video).

District Attorney Marc Bennett said in a statement Wednesday afternoon that he had received a copy of Lucas' final autopsy report. "I will review the findings and meet again with investigators from the Wichita Police Department. I expect to be able to make a formal announcement early next month."

No charges will be filed Wednesday in the death of Lucas Hernandez, according to District Attorney Marc Bennett. Bennett said investigators are continuing to follow newly developed leads and are awaiting the results of forensic examinations. (BBM)
Isn't that dated May 30th?

TAKE NOTE THAT TOXICOLOGY RESULTS ARE STILL PENDING (See Video).

No charges will be filed Wednesday in the death of Lucas Hernandez, according to District Attorney Marc Bennett. Bennett said investigators are continuing to follow newly developed leads and are awaiting the results of forensic examinations. (BBM)
isn't this dated May 18th or am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member