Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....just read the autopsy for Lucas, LORD Help his parents get that image of their son from their mind!!!**cry** I’ve seen some stuff in my work as a medic but that is a whole other level!!!!

(Eta also lord pls make my phone work properly and quit making it look like I can’t spell...)

Last edited:
So how does this show that he died in the bathroom and on the 10th or 11th?
Hope Nancy reveals her source for that information.
Perhaps @leighEg can help us out with that? I, too, would like to see a follow-up on the information. Maybe they have access to more information than what was released? I haven't followed enough cases to know how all that works.

Ya know, it's not like anyone in our family knew the exact proper ways to handle having Lucas die and then go missing for three months. On top of all of us trying to handle our own emotions and support one another, the public and media were very much in our lives as well.

If anyone can point me towards a handbook on how to do everything perfectly when you're suddenly grieving the loss of a child AND in the public eye that would be wonderful. It would truly help the next family.

@FindLucasAllen Thank you for saying this. Its true. Thats what I have been trying to get across with sharing the stories of seeing my mom following her suicide. Not sure if you were responding to everyone picking apart Jonathan's every word or not or just in general, but it's so true. You do not know how you will respond. I sure as hell have no idea how I would have responded if my traumatic experience had involved my or any child and was blasted across every TV screen in the free world.

I did just see the reports have come in and I am so sorry that you guys probably have even more questions now than you did before. The families deserved an answer. Lucas deserved for his story to be told. Maybe, just maybe its a blessing in disguise as maybe its better to only have good memories and not know for a fact what she may or may not have done. No matter what, she is answering for it now.

Please know that Lucas will always hold a special place in my heart. You, Jamie, Jonathan, and all of Lucas' beloved family members are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you all peace.

Wow. Doesn't surprise me that we don't know Lucas COD. My gut instincts with this case have been dead on since day one. Another Caylee Anthony in my opinion. The only difference is between the suspects. One's alive and the other one is not.

He had no identifiable trauma on body...does this mean what most people thought all along? Internal injuries from kicking/hitting? What was the explanation about his ribs? I couldn't make sense of that.

He had no identifiable trauma on body...does this mean what most people thought all along? Internal injuries from kicking/hitting? What was the explanation about his ribs? I couldn't make sense of that.

Yeah I think if he died of blunt force trauma they'd have seen it by cracked skull or bones IMO. Makes me wonder if he passed away from that horrible Flu that was going around.

Whatever happened, she had to have been responsible, if it was enough to make her commit suicide. Either that, or he didn't die by her hand but her horrific treatment of him in the years leading up to this finally caused her to break, since it was all "out in the open" and not suppressed by her and JH anymore.

bbm

IANAD, but google provides this:

A periosteal reaction is the formation of new bone in response to injury or other stimuli of the periosteum surrounding the bone. It is most often identified on X-ray films of the bones.

ETA: from the autopsy -- periosteal reaction on many of the ribs

Does this indicate numerous prior rib injuries???

bbm

IANAD, but google provides this:

ETA: from the autopsy -- periosteal reaction on many of the ribs

Does this indicate numerous prior rib injuries???

So to me that shows he was hit/kicked/punched in the ribs...quite possibly enough times to cause internal injuries. Is that not enough for the ME to rule a cause of death? Did there need to be something else seen besides the rib injuries in order to make that call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1