Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in South Dakota and when AR-15s have been in the news, quite a few people comment saying they own them. Some it is just because they can, some are former military, some are gun enthusiasts/collectors, some like shooting targets with them, and some just like owning the serious fire power of an AR-15. Of course, there are also those that have used these for horrible reasons too. IMO based on what I have read and heard both locally and nationally, it seems somewhat common to own AR-15s.

My understanding is that JH has had an AR-15 for quite some time IRCC. Since I can't recall where I read that it is MOO.
Thank you misgrn. I’m in Canada and even though I read the news regularly, there’s a lot of firearms info that I had no idea was happening. What’s okay south of the border may be okay but not okay here. Of course, that doesn’t mean it’s not happening here too. You only need to read a city news report to confirm that.

I know your question wasn’t directed towards me, but I also find an AR-15 an odd choice for your average joe. Perhaps it’s more common in other areas of the country, but in CA, it’s unusual. Most people have a handgun.

I own an AR-15. As a solider I was trained on the M-16, then M-4. The AR-15 is basically the civilian version of these rifles and it’s only legal form is semi-automatic. Since I am an expert marksman on this type of rifle it was common sense for me to purchase it for protection since I live within a 5-10 mile radius of 5 federal and state prisons. MOO

Could he have had a head injury they both know about?? Concussion? If his brain never had time to heal before the next blow he received, it could go on like that until death, right?

My son had a SLIGHT concussion from football last year and the dr said NO ACTIVITY for a week. Not even gym class bc he did not want to chance another hit in the head.

This response did not come across like I wanted.... I was catching up when I responded and now without the other posts surrounding it doesn’t make much sense. Sorry :/

I own an AR-15. As a solider I was trained on the M-16, then M-4. The AR-15 is basically the civilian version of these rifles and it’s only legal form is semi-automatic. Since I am an expert marksman on this type of rifle it was common sense for me to purchase it for protection since I live within a 5-10 mile radius of 5 federal and state prisons. MOO

You are not the average joe, my dear ;)

Thank you for your service

I’m curious why you think that rifle is strange to own.

Not strange. I know every one has the right to own one. As a hunter in my younger days though an AR serves a very limited purpose. I may be very wrong here but its my opinion that owning one adds to a b*da**s reputation. Although my personal views may be wrong I see no practical use hunting with one. It destroys your target. Rather defeats the basic reason I used to hunt moose in Alaska, to provide food for my family when we needed it.

I think a day or 2 after the final good bye that LE will release all the info. If any other arrest will take place it will probably happen just before the COD is released. By now they must know plenty.
Do you think the COD is in? On both EG and LH? Do you think there will be any arrests? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Do you think the COD is in? On both EG and LH? Do you think there will be any arrests? Would love to hear your thoughts.
I think with the autopsy, phone records, interviews and all the investigating that they know. They've been so nice and quiet. It probably wouldn't be appropriate until after the service.
I think it's possible for arrests because if you put someone's life under a microscope you'll find something.

I think with the autopsy, phone records, interviews and all the investigating that they know. They've been so nice and quiet. It probably wouldn't be appropriate until after the service.
I think it's possible for arrests because if you put someone's life under a microscope you'll find something.
I too have thought they know and are waiting until after the memorial.

I’m not completely caught caught up yet, but I wanted to say something before I forget.

3 suicide notes. JH only knows what one said and that one is for MH. From that I assume the other two are for her boys. This means she did not leave one for JH & that is extremely telling imo.

Why would she not feel a need to say anything to him? Because he already knows.

I respectfully disagree with that. I think she just wanted to go out as "the good mom" she tried to pretend she was. My bet is she did nothing but defend herself to her children. She was already giving JH a giant FU by forcing him to find her that way after killing and hiding one of his children... why would she bother to now offer him any answers?

I want to chime in on the discussion about an AR-15. I own one it is for home self-defense We are Avid Hunters and have military background on both sides of our family, our oldest son is also military. Although, the reason we have it is because you don't want to be out-gunned! If those bad guys out there are willing to come into our home they won't be leaving the same way. Now I will say that we are a pretty rule community in Texas so perhaps that makes a difference. Yet, I know many that own one or something like it.

How would JH have helped her find a location? JH had left for New Mexico on the 9th? The Neighbor saw Lucas on the 11th? It could be possible, that JH had a 'friend' help EG move Lucas' body. Someone who owed JH a favor... Who knows. I sometimes wonder if EG's cousin helped in some way. I think something is up with JH, not sure what.. since he didn't help with searches, and his interviews before LH was found was too calm. Just MOO

I dont find it odd at all that he did not search. As a general rule, LE do not want people close to an investigation to search because it could be very suspicious if they found the body (IE: John Ramsey), they would know locations of searches and could move the body accordingly, crime scenes could be tainted, and multiple other reasons....

Jan. 22, 2018: Lucas came to Beech Elementary School with nine abrasions and bruises

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall."

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Also on Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus.

Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

I think JH was in town Jan 30th - thru morning of Feb 9th.

Why would a parent send a child to school with a stomach virus?

Over the next few days I’m going to make a deliberate effort to discuss the positive possibilities that could be a result of this case.
Lucas died due to so many significant failures and concentrating on his goodness and possible changes to the law and his legacy is important. It’s a deep sorrow that Lucas died. I don’t know exactly why this 5 year old has captured the hearts of hundreds of people, but he has. And goodness can be a very possible result, at least I hope so.

So maybe we can share some positive ideas about what changes we’d really like to happen.

What would you like to see become a part of LUCAS’ LEGACY?

I dont find it odd at all that he did not search. As a general rule, LE do not want people close to an investigation to search because it could be very suspicious if they found the body (IE: John Ramsey), they would know locations of searches and could move the body accordingly, crime scenes could be tainted, and multiple other reasons....

When Kira Trevino was missing, her dad, mom, uncle, sister, and grandma were out there every weekend looking for her. Same with Mandy Matula, her family looked for her, too. I feel like since JH was cleared, he should have been out there. JO was cleared and she was out there looking for Lucas.

I understand in some cases where they don't want the parents/family looking since they can't fully rule them out.

This response did not come across like I wanted.... I was catching up when I responded and now without the other posts surrounding it doesn’t make much sense. Sorry :/

Yeah! It's a bug/glitch in the site! I had it happen to me twice, where the quote wouldn't stick. I made a comment in Websleuths #2 forum about it, and someone mentioned also having the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1