CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it appears that IN's BFF that she confided in, was just fine with IN participating in a murder. Because the BFF didn't go to the police- when ONLY she could connect the dots in the murder of a mother in Colorado. Thankfully, the BFF is a talkative horrible person.

Repulsive.
They are ALL horrible.
How many freakin people knew about this and DID NOT GO TO THE POLICE TO HELP PROTECT A YOUNG MOTHER??????
double-u-t-f??????????
even the man and woman employers did ....wait for it....ZERO! They even did...ZERO...for a while after KB was dead.
wow. just. wow.
Wow!

Last edited:
That's a very good question.

But why was the employee being harassed?

Reality of life in rural America. Rodeo queen, KK, is a local girl from a well established ranching family, who made good by becoming a nurse. Wagons circling to protect her regardless of what she did.

They are ALL horrible.
How many freakin people knew about this and DID NOT GO TO THE POLICE TO HELP PROTECT AND YOUNG MOTHER??????
double-u-t-f??????????
even the man and woman employers did ....wait for it....ZERO! They even did...ZERO...for a while after KB was dead.
wow. just. wow.
Wow!

Especially if their employee was visibly upset. That means she felt there was an actual threat.

I don’t really care. But I can see a lot more reason for KK wanting KB gone than PF
Yet we know very little of her relationship with him and even less about how well she knew the victim. We don't even know if they were romantically involved. Maybe they were at one time and have remained close friends over the years.
We know he has a strong motive, but know nothing about how KK fits in, other than the fact that she was willing to help him get away with murder. Imo

They are ALL horrible.
How many freakin people knew about this and DID NOT GO TO THE POLICE TO HELP PROTECT AND YOUNG MOTHER??????
double-u-t-f??????????
wow. just. wow.
Wow!

Blame the jerk PF and his side piece.

They are the HORRIBLE ppl. Jmo.

If she was being harassed why? She must have shared knowledge after the fact right? Otherwise, no harassment ? It makes no sense if she said nothing to anyone about what she was told by KK IMO
Because this info about her was leaked on FB and people think if she would have reported this to LE that Kelsey would still be alive.
Well maybe they think that because it's most likely correct.

That's a very good question.
Well, if that is KK's best friend and people on FB learned that then people on FB will do what people on FB do - harass, threaten, etc. anybody that they can find associated with KK. Same thing happened to anyone that knew PF. Happens in most cases that make the news. Sometimes the FBers get the wrong person and trash them completely including their friends. It is all part of mob rules.

If she was being harassed why? She must have shared knowledge after the fact right? Otherwise, no harassment ? It makes no sense if she said nothing to anyone about what she was told by KK IMO

The BFF went to her employer. Safe to say that she also told someone close to her. But tell one, tell all. This is not a secret that could be kept by anyone.

Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI
"When asked what made Patty come forward and call the FBI, she said it was when she connected the dots of who was involved and watching Kelsey’s mother Cheryl plea for help on national television."

Very interesting. So it appears that KK didn't feel the urge to contact the authorities and tell them what she knew. It now looks like they sought her out. She's appearing more and more less innocent as the days go on, in my opinion.

FBI searching Idaho town for evidence in Kelsey Berreth case
"Until recently, she was very involved with her son's activities."

I am super curious to where in Hansen, Idaho they've searched. I do not know if KK is living somewhere on the ranch she shared with the ex or elsewhere, but assume it's nearby. The ranch's SM is inactive now, so makes me wonder if that is a search location. I wonder if she ceased being as actively involved with kids (publicly) when LE made contact with her or if it was before that.

My own opinions/thoughts: KK may have told PF that she won't outright kill KB, but after he asked the 3rd time perhaps said she would help dispose of evidence (phone, purse, or whatever) thinking nobody would ever find out.

Murderers and accomplices come in all shapes and sizes disguised as good people with great jobs, educations and families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89