CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really care. But I can see a lot more reason for KK wanting KB gone than PF

Me toooooo!
Jealousy. if KK/PF went on to have a steady relationship, KB & child would always be in the pic. In the future there’d be school functions, photo ops, parent conferences, visitation, & holidays that would put KB/PF together.
IMO, a lot of women are very suspicious/jealous if their man has to meet with his ex.
With KB gone, any woman he marries or lives with becomes more or less a mother figure to baby K.
IMO

Yes, I don't think she had anything to do with the actual murder. She may have been willing to help him by getting rid of the phone, and possibly sending the messages, but I'm not convinced she was involved with the murder. Imo

I’m the opposite. Why would you agree to be involved in getting rid of the phone but not the full plan? You know helping get rid of the phone is a crime, you know the murderer, you knew what his intentions were over a month prior, why involve yourself at all? Why not go right to police? She had a reason to want to help IMO. She’s in this, deep.

I'm not defending him or his actions, but I will say the one major person who has spoken publicly against him is very iffy to me also. That person doesn't seem reliable, but it doesn't make PF a good person.

Granted, no major evidence out, no trial yet. So innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. On all parties involved.

Ita.
I wish it could be anyone but P. For the sake of baby K. It’d make her life a lot easier. Jmo

I’m the opposite. Why would you agree to be involved in getting rid of the phone but not the full plan? You know helping get rid of the phone is a crime, you know the murderer, you knew what his intentions were over a month prior, why involve yourself at all? Why not go right to police? She had a reason to want to help IMO. She’s in this, deep.

Then, there’s the body. Who disposed of KB’s remains?

I wish everyone were innocent of this horrendous crime, because if that were true, this would all be a nightmare and KB would still be among the land of the living.

Sadly, she is dead and someone or someones are guilty of her vicious, evil murder.

ITA everything we know points to PF being the instigator and executor of the crime.

IMO, we are starting to hear more and more drips and drabs of info that point toward him having an active and willing accomplice. JMO.

IMO, there will be at least one more arrest forthcoming.
Exactly.

I’m completely and utterly confused by the interpretation of these new developments to mean that PF is less responsible, and KK may have been the brilliant mastermind behind all of this.

If anything, we have learned that he had a degree of help, but that doesn’t mitigate his responsibly even a little bit.

KK is in trouble, but it’s not like they are going to switch places.

He’s where he belongs, she might be joining him.

Oh, ok, so LE has confirmed that KK was in possession of the phone but has not confirmed that she disposed of it or sent the text messages? Imo
So far, we have not seen the case of PF or KK and will not until trial but we do know who had the phone and who was named as being investigated by LE by LE. I think there was a statement that confirmed the phone was disposed of versus still existed because that was the investigation. The text messages so far is not a question of "who" and "timing" but "location" for us. From LE, we know they were sent three days after, the death and from Idaho from that phone. There is information that shows PF was in CO and not in ID from 11/22-11/25. I do not know if they have made a real clear statement on that fact but we know he was not in ID (11/22) (last to speak with KB), 11/25 (received the text). I think other witnesses account for the other days. I am hopeful that KK/KL is just tangent to this case because she would be a good witness. I still think she is a witness regardless of her involvement level.

so I have been at work all day and just peeked in for a sec twice..and from what I saw earlier, some news outlet is reporting that PF solicited KK 3 times to kill KB????? whuuut?? If that is correct, IN/KK knew about this 3 times and said ZERO to the police...THREE TIMES? If that is true, while knowing about all of that is not a crime, it certainly would be morally reprehensible to me. IF that is true...well..... what a she would be as a human being, as a caregiver/nurse, let alone as a mother of young children.
What a ! Please tell me that information is wrong. I still am hoping IN/KK is a human being.

Now I'm reading she may have told a BFF but, yet again, NOT the police???? And now KB is dead? If this also is true I think we know how LE knows KB is dead.

If true, sounds like IN/KK has a tentative deal of sorts with LE provided her story checks out. And that would mean the yet again, this all about covering her own *self* and has zero to do with concern for a fellow young mother with a baby.

Have I said what a yet??? is this why I have tried to be optimistic and yet keep smelling something foul?

Any kind person want to give me a update? What did I miss that's public now?
Are we allowed to Sleuth KK? What the what happened??
I'm supposed to be designing a website. oops.

But why was the employee being harassed?
I doubt this law office employee (friend of KK) posted what she knew all over the internet. She wouldn't be that stupid. Sleuthers would have found her statements.

KK suddenly had the FBI breathing down her neck. She knew exactly who told the police that Patrick had solicited her to kill Kelsey. KK may have told other friends that this law office employee betrayed her and they began to threaten the law office employee.

MOO

Me toooooo!
Jealousy. if KK/PF went on to have a steady relationship, KB & child would always be in the pic. In the future there’d be school functions, photo ops, parent conferences, visitation, & holidays that would put KB/PF together.
IMO, a lot of women are very suspicious/jealous if their man has to meet with his ex.
With KB gone, any woman he marries or lives with becomes more or less a mother figure to baby K.
IMO

Yes.

It’s also very important to think of all possibilities, not just one that seems to stand out as the most realistic

Most realistic is that PF planned the murder and killed KB. That’s what we know based on arrests at this point in time. But as more comes out about KK, it’s making me pause and consider the idea that she could have absolutely been the mastermind of this plan. Everything we are hearing - like this news report of her friend’s employer- that’s based on things KK said to her friend in October. About a plan that seemingly started 9/1/18. Just...think of that. She told her friend this after at least a month of PF planning. KK could have planned exactly what to tell a friend, had a strategy.

I was one who gave her the benefit of the doubt when her name first came out. But I’ve since changed my mind on that. Has nothing to do with wanting PF to be innocent. Has everything to do with trying to see the full picture with very little information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member