CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just confused why PF would ask a woman to take another woman’s life - other than the fact that he is a cowardly tool. What made him think IN was a suitable person for the job when he was twice KB’s size? I just don’t get it. JMO.
Maybe KK the rodeo queen has some questionable friends or acquaintances that she could share with PF. I don't think he'd be that stupid to have her actually do the physical act, but then again, with this case anything is possible. JMO

Agree with all but your last sentence. Still could have been KK’s idea, and then PF came back and asked her to actually do it.
Why do I get the feeling people want PF to be innocent? So far he's the only one who's been arrested. He's the one who's been charged...it is more likely he is the one who initiated everything, JMO.

ok wait... KK didn't become emotional... the best friend that told her employers was emotional.

Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

J and P R tell KMVT, last October, one of their employees came to them visibly upset.

The above article also states:

They tell KMVT, the FBI was already in Twin Falls and at their office quickly after making the call.

So the FBI was already there
Thanks. That’s a big difference.

The friend was emotional, not necessarily KK when she told her friend.

She was obviously surprised by the request, as she wouldn’t have otherwise told her friend about it.

IMO, not being snide, KK looks to me as if she can handle herself. I think she’s a farm girl, probably quite strong. I have poor vision but KB looks a bit smaller in stature then KK. Moo

You’re not being snide at all. KK had a lot more at stake (primarily a successful career as an RN) than PF’s private, income under the the table lifestyle on his ranch. Just shows how little regard he has for any female in his life. I wonder if his father was emotionally and physically abusive to his mom. Moo

After that interview, I now believe it

Here's what I can't quite recall about that interview. If anyone else here on the thread does, please clarify:

Did the couple state that KK's friend came to them upset b/c KK had told her about PF asking her to kill someone, or did they state that the friend told them KK came to her upset bc/ PF, etc., etc.

Trying to recall whether it was the friend or KK who was purportedly upset when they disclosed the info.

I just relistened to it. Their employee was upset.

I’m still keeping an eye out, just in case. ;-)
Yes we don’t know how many are involved in this crime - ti
That was short, but it explained how the FBI came to develop interest in KK.

It also proves in my mind, that the solicitation story was true.

The woman speaking was undoubtedly genuine.

Basically, Krystal told a friend that she was upset because “Patrick” her boyfriend, had asked her to kill the mother of his child.

This friend was employed by the couple that was interviewed. She told them about it.

Krystal eventually communicated to her friend that it wasn’t anything to worry about.

Seeing Kelsey’s mother on the news making a public plea for information, spurred this woman to come forward.

The FBI responded quickly, and ultimately served search warrants in Idaho.

This puts to rest any doubt, that PF solicited KK to kill his wife.

It also tells me that this wasn’t her idea, although I already knew that.
thanks very much and wow ! I thought it was PF as well and not the other way

ok wait... KK didn't become emotional... the best friend that told her employers was emotional.

J and P R tell KMVT, last October, one of their employees came to them visibly upset.

The above article also states:

They tell KMVT, the FBI was already in Twin Falls and at their office quickly after making the call.

So the FBI was already there

Thank you, missy!! That was my muddled recollection...that the FRIEND was upset, not KK.

It makes a big difference, IMO.

From their post:

“The [Rs] decided to come forward to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media.”

IN harassed, not business. FB not specifically called out, at least in this print article.

It wasn't IN being harrassed... it was her best friend who was being harrassed.

From their post:

“The [Rs] decided to come forward to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media.”

IN harassed, not business. FB not specifically called out, at least in this print article.

I am not sure I get this. IN is not their employee. They said “their employee” was being harassed and threatened. Why?

Last edited:
I’m just confused why PF would ask a woman to take another woman’s life - other than the fact that he is a cowardly tool. What made him think IN was a suitable person for the job when he was twice KB’s size? I just don’t get it. JMO.
Maybe he was playing IN/KK to get her to get rid of KB....and then he would get rid of IN/KK either actually or throw her under the bus to LE adn let IN/KK take the blame and punishment.

You’re not being snide at all. KK had a lot more at stake (primarily a successful career as an RN) than PF’s private, income under the the table lifestyle on his ranch. Just shows how little regard he has for any female in his life. I wonder if his father was emotionally and physically abusive to his mom. Moo

Oh, I have no idea. IMO, what happened had nothing to do with his prior life/childhood.
Something leading up to September peed someone off, if the solicitation charge is true.

Thanks. That’s a big difference.

The friend was emotional, not necessarily KK when she told her friend.

She was obviously surprised by the request, as she wouldn’t have otherwise told her friend about it.

Surprised or didn't think he was serious. If she thought he was serious at all, she should have gone to LE and not her BFF. JMO

My takeaway is it’s now even less likely that she participated in the murder. She had told her friend about what PF asked of her. You don’t go ahead and do the thing after you’ve already told a third party about it. Then she uses her debit card at a Sonic in WP.

I just don’t think she’s that dumb.
Yes, I don't think she had anything to do with the actual murder. She may have been willing to help him by getting rid of the phone, and possibly sending the messages, but I'm not convinced she was involved with the murder. Imo

So that interview clears up one solicitation charge.

We heard last night that the solicitation had to do with KK, and involved three separate instances.

So the first one is supported by independent witnesses, and the other two are likely supported by KK herself.

And other evidence I imagine.

I’m sure there was lots of communication involved, and as they lived hundreds of miles apart, this would likely be supported by text messages.

I wonder if LE is not happy with this interview, and what will be revealed the next few nights. Maybe they will get out ahead of it with a revealing press conference. I hope so.
I have to think they are not pleased. I don't know if I've seen anything like this before at this stage in an ongoing investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member