CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just confused why PF would ask a woman to take another woman’s life - other than the fact that he is a cowardly tool. What made him think IN was a suitable person for the job when he was twice KB’s size? I just don’t get it. JMO.

Something about this information is bugging me. I 100% believe the folks who came forward. This bugs me: So KK is so bothered by PF’s request that she tells her BFF but not LE.. ok maybe... but then she continues to see him even possibly visit him on Thanksgiving and then allegedly agree to help get rid of KB’s phone. Telling the BFF feels strategic to me. All JMO.
It seems human to me, as who wouldn’t be surprised by someone asking them to commit a murder?

Telling the BFF effectively outed KK, and led to her identification.

Had she kept her mouth shut, she would have been better served.

I’m glad she didn’t.

Last edited:
From the article:

Last night, KMVT’S Kelsey Souto sat down with a Twin Falls family who called the FBI when they realized they had information regarding the disappearance and presumed murder of missing Colorado woman Kelsey Berreth.

J and P tell KMVT, last October, one of their employees came to them visibly upset.

The employee explained her best friend, now identified as KL, allegedly told her that "a man had asked her to kill the mother of his child."

The two then told their employee, to have KL come speak to them.
But, she never did.

The R's say KL even told her best friend "to forget the whole thing."

When asked what made P come forward and call the FBI, she said it was when she connected the dots of who was involved and watching Kelsey’s mother Cheryl plea for help on national television.

“I think the mother that had the courage and go on TV when her daughter was missing, saying that someone knew where she was at,” P said. “At that point in my mind I thought that Patrick, and that was the only name I had heard him called, I didn't know his last name, had done something to her daughter and he knew where she was at.”

The R's decided to come forward to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media.

(names changed to initials by me)
It does look like there is far more to this story. This is sickening. Truly. Murder when someone is enraged and accidentally kills someone is at least on some level understandable. One person planning a loved one's murder is horrid, but two people working together on it? Absolutely abhorrent.

Then why would she be “upset” about this?

If you are planning a murder, you don’t become emotional and communicate to a friend that your boyfriend has asked you to kill someone.

sbm

Yes ,that's very logical.

However some folks thrive on drama, even creating drama when life alone isn't enough. We will see.

That was short, but it explained how the FBI came to develop interest in KK.

It also proves in my mind, that the solicitation story was true.

The woman speaking was undoubtedly genuine.

Basically, Krystal told a friend that she was upset because “Patrick” her boyfriend, had asked her to kill the mother of his child.

This friend was employed by the couple that was interviewed. She told them about it.

Krystal eventually communicated to her friend that it wasn’t anything to worry about.

Seeing Kelsey’s mother on the news making a public plea for information, spurred this woman to come forward.

The FBI responded quickly, and ultimately served search warrants in Idaho.

This puts to rest any doubt, that PF solicited KK to kill his wife.

It also tells me that this wasn’t her idea, although I already knew that.
So I guess it's still possible that was her only involvement and she had nothing to do with the text messages or disposing the phone. But why would she tell her friend not to worry about it? Imo

I’m just confused why PF would ask a woman to take another woman’s life other than the fact that he is a cowardly tool. What made him think IN was a suitable person for the job when he was twice KB’s size ? I just don’t get it. JMO.

IMO, if he’s guilty of soliciting KK, he preferred she do the dirty work & the time.
IMO, not being snide, KK looks to me as if she can handle herself. I think she’s a farm girl, probably quite strong. I have poor vision but KB looks a bit smaller in stature then KK. Moo

So it appears that IN's BFF that she confided in, was just fine with IN participating in a murder. Because the BFF didn't go to the police- when ONLY she could connect the dots in the murder of a mother in Colorado. Thankfully, the BFF is a talkative horrible person.

Repulsive.

If you are planning a murder, you don’t become emotional and communicate to a friend that your boyfriend has asked you to kill someone.

Not if you’re the one driving this.

I think it’s a stretch to think that she came up with this plan, and then became emotional when her boyfriend agreed with her, and actually asked her to carry it out.

It makes far more sense as represented, he initially approached her.

Then who else did PF solicit?

Mr. R. is an xxxxxx.

Am wondering if that's part of why KK talked to her "best friend" about the solicitation...because her best friend worked for a law firm. Maybe looking for advice?

How sickening that none of these people went to LE immediately. :-(
Link? I don’t recall that his profession has been reported.

So I guess it's still possible that was her only involvement and she had nothing to do with the text messages or disposing the phone. But why would she tell her friend not to worry about it? Imo
I think she told her friend not to worry, for one of two reasons:

She thought he was joking, (highly unlikely).

She came around to the idea of helping to kill Kelsey. She needed to get her friend off her back, if she did in fact change her mind.

The location of that phone ping, and the likelihood that the person who generated the ping also sent those text messages, tells me that her involvement atleast extends to this aspect of the crime.

I think it runs deeper.

After that interview, I now believe it
It seems human to me, as who wouldn’t be upset by someone asking them to commit a murder?

Telling the BFF effectively outed KK, and led to her identification.

Had she kept her mouth shut, she would have been better served.

I’m glad she didn’t.

Here's what I can't quite recall about that interview. If anyone else here on the thread does, please clarify:

Did the couple state that KK's friend came to them upset b/c KK had told her about PF asking her to kill someone, or did they state that the friend told them KK came to her upset bc/ PF, etc., etc.

Trying to recall whether it was the friend or KK who was purportedly upset when they disclosed the info.

What we know:

1. The victim's phone was transported by KK/KL from CO to ID. This was a federal violation. We know the phone was KB's and belong to KB. We know this was confirm by local Idaho police statements and Teller County police statements. We know that local Idaho police worked with CBI and FBI on the phone ping location because of their statements regarding Gooding, Idaho.

2. We know that two texts we sent via statements from Teller County after the victim was deceased from Idaho. The phone was in Idaho and KK/KL had the phone.

3. LE stated they were investigating the disposing of the phone. KK/KL had the phone.

4. We know LE has arrested PF for murder one and KK/KL is connected to him through the possession of the phone and the requests for solicitation of murder by PF. Teller County has said the solicitations could be from one person to one person three times.
Oh, ok, so LE has confirmed that KK was in possession of the phone but has not confirmed that she disposed of it or sent the text messages? Imo

Not if you’re the one driving this.

I think it’s a stretch to think that she came up with this plan, and then became emotional when her boyfriend agreed with her, and actually asked her to carry it out.

It makes far more sense as represented, he initially approached her.

ok wait... KK didn't become emotional... the best friend that told her employers was emotional.

Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

J and P R tell KMVT, last October, one of their employees came to them visibly upset.

The above article also states:

They tell KMVT, the FBI was already in Twin Falls and at their office quickly after making the call.

So the FBI was already there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members