CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know:

1. The victim's phone was transported by KK/KL from CO to ID. This was a federal violation. We know the phone was KB's and belong to KB. We know this was confirm by local Idaho police statements and Teller County police statements. We know that local Idaho police worked with CBI and FBI on the phone ping location because of their statements regarding Gooding, Idaho.

2. We know that two texts we sent via statements from Teller County after the victim was deceased from Idaho. The phone was in Idaho and KK/KL had the phone.

3. LE stated they were investigating the disposing of the phone. KK/KL had the phone.

4. We know LE has arrested PF for murder one and KK/KL is connected to him through the possession of the phone and the requests for solicitation of murder by PF. Teller County has said the solicitations could be from one person to one person three times.

LE has confirmed that KK took the phone to Idaho?

My takeaway from the oh-so-brief clip is that it does NOT sound like KK was the one who sang like a canary to LE, IMO!

It very well might be that she's not cooperating with LE one iota right now. JMO.

My takeaway is it’s now even less likely that she participated in the murder. She had told her friend about what PF asked of her. You don’t go ahead and do the thing after you’ve already told a third party about it. Then she uses her debit card at a Sonic in WP.

I just don’t think she’s that dumb.

Agree with all but your last sentence. Still could have been KK’s idea, and then PF came back and asked her to actually do it.
Then why would she be “upset” about this?

If you are planning a murder, you don’t become emotional and communicate to a friend that your boyfriend has asked you to kill someone.

Not if you’re the one driving this.

I think it’s a stretch to think that she came up with this plan, and then became emotional when her boyfriend agreed with her, and actually asked her to carry it out.

It makes far more sense as represented, he initially approached her.

What we know:

1. The victim's phone was transported by KK/KL from CO to ID. This was a federal violation. We know the phone was KB's and belong to KB. We know this was confirm by local Idaho police statements and Teller County police statements. We know that local Idaho police worked with CBI and FBI on the phone ping location because of their statements regarding Gooding, Idaho.

2. We know that two texts we sent via statements from Teller County after the victim was deceased from Idaho. The phone was in Idaho and KK/KL had the phone.

3. LE stated they were investigating the disposing of the phone. KK/KL had the phone.

4. We know LE has arrested PF for murder one and KK/KL is connected to him through the possession of the phone and the requests for solicitation of murder by PF. Teller County has said the solicitations could be from one person to one person three times.
We don't know when the text to PF was sent nor when the text to Doss was sent so we don't know if the phone was in Idaho at the time. We do know that the ping in Gooding was at 5:13 pm and that both texts occurred sometime prior to that time or at most one of them at that time.

Do you know what "rip on his face" means? Is that pull reins hard, hit, or ?
I have no clue...never heard that phrase....I was raised riding English...I can’t , nor would I want to speak for the Western style of riding/training.... I will say... “to each his own”.... training animals is an individuals’s way of training... just like all of us have our own way of raising our kids....

Then why would she be “upset” about this?

If you are planning a murder, you don’t become emotional and communicate to a friend that your boyfriend has asked you to kill someone.

Not if you’re the one driving this.

I think it’s a stretch to think that she came up with this plan, and then became emotional when her boyfriend agreed with her, and actually asked her to carry it out.

It makes far more sense as represented, he initially approached her.

Setting up the alibi of what was to come.

So KK told friend to “forget she mentioned it”, but then still “allegedly” transports KB’s phone?

Kudos to her friend for confiding in her employer and kudos to her employer for speaking up!

All I have to say for KK is loose lips sink ships, but thank goodness her lips were loose. Now I want to know just how serious she took PF to be when he first approached her.

From the article:

Last night, KMVT’S Kelsey Souto sat down with a Twin Falls family who called the FBI when they realized they had information regarding the disappearance and presumed murder of missing Colorado woman Kelsey Berreth.

J and P tell KMVT, last October, one of their employees came to them visibly upset.

The employee explained her best friend, now identified as KL, allegedly told her that "a man had asked her to kill the mother of his child."

The two then told their employee, to have KL come speak to them.
But, she never did.

The R's say KL even told her best friend "to forget the whole thing."

When asked what made P come forward and call the FBI, she said it was when she connected the dots of who was involved and watching Kelsey’s mother Cheryl plea for help on national television.

“I think the mother that had the courage and go on TV when her daughter was missing, saying that someone knew where she was at,” P said. “At that point in my mind I thought that Patrick, and that was the only name I had heard him called, I didn't know his last name, had done something to her daughter and he knew where she was at.”

The R's decided to come forward to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media.

(names changed to initials by me)

Setting up the alibi of what was to come.
You think that’s more likely than the alternative, that the man in jail for murder solicited his girlfriend to murder Kelsey?

This all makes perfect sense on its face.

Twisting it to form an alternative narrative, makes a lot less sense.

She doesn’t strike me as some criminal mastermind.

Not sure what to tell you. I heard it clearly

From their post:

“The [Rs] decided to come forward to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media.”

Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

Employee harassed, not business. FB not specifically called out, at least in this print article.

Edited to correct target of harassment

Last edited:
Something about this information is bugging me. I 100% believe the folks who came forward. This bugs me: So KK is so bothered by PF’s request that she tells her BFF but not LE.. ok maybe... but then she continues to see him even possibly visit him on Thanksgiving and then allegedly agree to help get rid of KB’s phone. Telling the BFF feels strategic to me. All JMO.

What we know:

Links? I don’t think any of this has been confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18