CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KK told someone she worked with that PF asked her to kill KB in October and after that told her to forget they talked about it. I think I got that right.

ETA, there are clearer explanations than mine below. Keep reading :)

Last edited:
It's true. KK has some kind of celeb status in her circle. And that is interesting. Still held up high for being a rodeo queen in a small town from over 10 years ago.

Small town politics are strange, imo, seems they can do no wrong if they have been part of the community going on three or four generations. They are just as fallible as the next person. I hope if she is involved, she will be tried here in Colorado, away from her Rodeo Queen fans.

The whole segment was just a minute or two. They’re holding the full information till this weekend. Basically an employer was told by their employee that PF has asked the employee’s friend (KL) to kill the mother of his child. Also the employee had been harassed online. Nothing more than that.

I missed some of the interview on livestream on KMVT. The 50-something-year-old lady who was interviewed said her employee was harassed and threatened after she posted something about Patrick. This lady knew Patrick only by his first name. How did she know Patrick? For what company does she work? tia

A couple's employee is a friend of KK's The employee told the couple that KK her PF asked KK about killing KB. Then KK told the her friend to forget all about it. But the employee told her employer what KK said. When the couple saw CB pleading on the news, they knew they had to tell authorities what they knew. LE showed up quick.

So the live broadcast froze for me and I missed what KK told her friend.....anyone catch it?

That was short, but it explained how the FBI came to develop interest in KK.

It also proves in my mind, that the solicitation story was true.

The woman speaking was undoubtedly genuine.

Basically, Krystal told a friend that she was upset because “Patrick” her boyfriend, had asked her to kill the mother of his child.

This friend was employed by the couple that was interviewed. She told them about it.

Krystal eventually communicated to her friend that it wasn’t anything to worry about.

Seeing Kelsey’s mother on the news making a public plea for information, spurred this woman to come forward.

The FBI responded quickly, and ultimately served search warrants in Idaho.

This puts to rest any doubt, that PF solicited KK to kill his wife.

It also tells me that this wasn’t her idea, although I already knew that.

A couple's employee is a friend of KK's The employee told the couple that KK her PF asked KK about killing KB. Then KK told the her friend to forget all about it. But the employee told her employer what KK said. When the couple saw CB pleading on the news, they knew they had to tell authorities what they knew. LE showed up quick.

I think you comprehended it much better than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay