AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been going back and reviewing some of the videos over the past 2 months from this case.
Leslie, A's friend is standing out to me. I'm not saying she's a POI, I just don't understand why she is involved.

She was not a friend of CW or the family. She wasn't at A's house the day SW came up missing. As far as I know she has never been to the Well's home.
She only had negative things to say about CW and DW.

She has been interviewed a couple of times, maybe more IDK.
Why was she interviewed?
Could she know more?

Unmasked 7/2/21
(470) SUMMER WELLS: INTERVIEW WITH HUNTER'S MOM, ALLYSON HARRIS - YouTube

TIR with CM 7/23/21
(470) The day SUMMER WELLS vanished, part 3 – The Interview Room with Chris McDonough - YouTube

But she said 'nobody in and nobody out' ---so it sounds like she was saying they weren't supposed to go out

I believe the locks on the doors prevented them from going outside. CH had to go to the ER. No way for all four kids to fit in the truck so CW locked them in. But after saying that, she paints herself into a corner because if the basement door was locked, no way for Summer to get out and no way for the bad guy to get in and lay in wait. I think that is why both CW and DW stumbled when talking about whether SW could unlock the door. JMO

This is exactly why she likely didn't have a sense of time. Most people who are employed can account for certain times because they have a set schedule to adhere to and be accountable for. In my own free time, I couldn't tell you what I did one moment to the next. Kids weren't in school, she was a stay at home mom, so watching the clock for her obviously wasn't a habit. JMO
It is pretty convenient when your under the pump accountable to 'not be aware of the time.'
Is the oldest excuser in the book.

But this isn't the 1800's.
Someone who has a phone in their hand 24/7 on social media has a clock face looking at them subconsciously nonstop.

Haven't had a smart phone yet that doesn't have a non removable digitial time piece.

moo

:(
THE LATEST ON THE CONTINUING AMBER ALERT SEARCH FOR SUMMER WELLS.

Excerpt from Post:
A source of mine close to the investigation says the focus has shifted from looking for her as though she wandered away by herself into nearby woods … to the very real possibility of foul play.
But there is no evidence.
The TBI has named no suspects.
If they had something … anything … they would move on it.

Obviously I can’t say if she did or didn’t lie, but they could both be telling the truth. My son is 4, has a bedroom and twin bed, and we refer to it as his, but he’s never slept in there once in his life. Also, with my older children, they went through a phase where we would put them to bed in their own room, but they would always end up in our room at some point before the night is over.

Considering all the other conflicting statements they’ve made, there’s a good chance I’m wrong here, but just thought I’d mention it.
Right, but she said Summer 'slept' in that room with her brother. She was very clear about wanting us to think that was where she slept at night. JMO

Wasn't he relaying what the neighbor said? Seems she was traumatized over it once she found out SW was missing. MO

According to CM interview last night, it would be extremely unlikely that this scream would not be reported to the public by LE. So unless this neighbor is only sharing this very pertinent information with DW, it's hard to put a lot of faith in it.

Obviously I can’t say if she did or didn’t lie, but they could both be telling the truth. My son is 4, has a bedroom and twin bed, and we refer to it as his, but he’s never slept in there once in his life. Also, with my older children, they went through a phase where we would put them to bed in their own room, but they would always end up in our room at some point before the night is over.

Considering all the other conflicting statements they’ve made, there’s a good chance I’m wrong here, but just thought I’d mention it.
yes but yours was a phase, they may have started in their own rooms and later ended up in yours. that happens ... but this ...... this is a whole different thing....

According to CM interview last night, it would be extremely unlikely that this scream would not be reported to the public by LE. So unless this neighbor is only sharing this very pertinent information with DW, it's hard to put a lot of faith in it.

IMHO - it is one of those things I add to list: “Wonder What Law Enforcement Thinks”

IF it does not line up with information previously reported to LE, I would believe they have had a chat to learn more about this scream since the interview the other night.
If LE already knew about it, at the end of the day that is what is most important.

Last edited:
Another curiosity... Wouldn't it have taken less time if CB had told Summer to wait a minute while she fixed grandmother's brace then they'd go back to the house together? Instead she walked Summer to the house, told the boys to watch her then walked back to the trailer, adjusted CH's brace then walked back to the house. Seems like a waste of time and steps for a busy mom. IMO.

:(
THE LATEST ON THE CONTINUING AMBER ALERT SEARCH FOR SUMMER WELLS.

Excerpt from Post:
A source of mine close to the investigation says the focus has shifted from looking for her as though she wandered away by herself into nearby woods … to the very real possibility of foul play.
But there is no evidence.
The TBI has named no suspects.
If they had something … anything … they would move on it.

This explains why no one has been named as a POI or suspect, and they certainly cannot make an arrest with "no evidence".

It is pretty convenient when your under the pump accountable to 'not be aware of the time.'
Is the oldest excuser in the book.

But this isn't the 1800's.
Someone who has a phone in their hand 24/7 on social media has a clock face looking at them subconsciously nonstop.

Haven't had a smart phone yet that doesn't have a non removable digitial time piece.

moo

Some people don't live with their digital time piece glued to their face 24/7 to account for every second of their day. I sure don't. MOO

Some people don't live with their digital time piece glued to their face 24/7 to account for every second of their day. I sure don't. MOO
That’s true. She talked about tik-toks at the water hole and pictures in the car, as well as talking to both DW and H. So there’s some evidence she had a phone for parts of the day. IMO.

That’s true. She talked about tik-toks at the water hole and pictures in the car, as well as talking to both DW and H. So there’s some evidence she had a phone for parts of the day. IMO.

Having a phone available, taking/posting pictures and videos of fun things you did is different than staring at your phone to know the time, all the time.

Photos, videos, social media posts, texts, calls etc will obviously leave a digital trail of your daily activities, but if you had to account for ALL of your time, every last minute, as is being demanded of her family, I wholeheartedly doubt anyone could do so.

JMO

This explains why no one has been named as a POI or suspect, and they certainly cannot make an arrest with "no evidence".
That does not mean they will never have any evidence or proof. Whoever has anything to do with it might want think real hard about Tennessee being a death penalty state. I don't think they will hesitate to apply it when it comes to a sweet innocent 5 year old. MOO

Having a phone available, taking/posting pictures and videos of fun things you did is different than staring at your phone to know the time, all the time.

Photos, videos, social media posts, texts, calls etc will obviously leave a digital trail of your daily activities, but if you had to account for ALL of your time, every last minute, as is being demanded of her family, I wholeheartedly doubt anyone could do so.

JMO
Yep, I agree. But I think I could give an approximate time frame. Or a guess from when I looked at my phone. As far as I know, CBW has said something about an appt for CH at 8, then couldn’t come up with any other time throughout the day. Strikes me as odd, JMO. How would they know when the prescription was ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee